Christmas Decor Inspiration – That’s Easy to Do
This year for Christmas I am doing something different! I am going to think outside the box and use more of what I have on hand! Taking inspiration from nature to decorate for Christmas this year is going to be fun! I am going to use fresh evergreen boughs, garlands, and vegetables from my husband.
Last year I used broccoli bunches to add to my fall porch and it was fun! They didn’t last long outside but longer than you would think! Before I start decorating and thinking of what I want to to this year I always head to Pinterest to see what inspires me. Sometimes it’s the ribbons used or just the layout of the decorations but anything can be inspiring!
This post does contain affiliate links if you choose to make I purchase I may earn a small commission.
Christmas Decor Inspiration from Pinterest
I love how this tree has the berry stems hanging out here and there and the leaves totally what I want to try this year! Plus I spy two cute wood signs that make it extra special. Shop the look below!
If you haven’t seen this table on my blog before you can shop it on my favorites tab in the sidebar on desktop or the bottom on mobile. Its my favorite side table ever!
I love how it’s decorated from the garland to the little truck on the bottom! It reminds me of a set up I did a few years ago!
Decorate for Christmas with Fresh Garland or Branches
The branches on top of the mirror are from my backyard and the merry Xmas garland is old book pages and stickers! Using what you have on hand and make something fun with it!
I love how she hung the garland up the stairs. I don’t have stairs but was thinking of trying to add some to the top of my curtain rods instead? Totally thinking about it and now hoping the rod can support it? How cute would that be with lights too?
Love the mix of green garland with red beads here! Again I don’t have a fireplace but loving this inspiration. Note to self new house news stairs and fireplace to decorate!
I think I might get some wood (we don’t have birch trees here) but something similar and using the pine tree stems like here to actually put in our wood-burning stove to make the house smell dreamy.
For this tree being bare this room is stunning! It caught my eye right away! Check out the massive garland and fresh flowers in the fireplace mantle! The beautiful arrangement on the table!!! I just can’t get enough of this whole room!
Shop Christmas Decor for Cheap
I really recommend hunting in your backyard and around your neighborhood for fresh greenery and even just branches and stems but I want to link some items to buy if going into nature isn’t your thing! Plus online shopping never hurts anyone!
Christmas Home Decor
I hope you enjoyed these fun Christmas decor ideas and if you want to see my other home decor posts take a look below and make sure to pin for later!
- Farmhouse Valentine’s Day Decor – Old Red Books & HeartsWith two young girls who love Valentine’s Day we have a lot of fun decorating for it here. I styled this corner shelf in our dining room with some old red books and heart garland. Do you normally decorate for Valentines Day or no? We don’t go crazy but I do like to be festive…
- how to decorate a Farmhouse Entrance TableHow to decorate a farmhouse entry table the easy way! I will show you what elements and decor to use to make it look cute and welcoming. Over the last couple of years, entrance tables have become more popular and have become a staple in some homes. I love seeing cute tables decorated right when…
- Farmhouse Coffee Bar Ideas and DecorCaffeine and pretty decor are always a must! I myself like ice tea more but I still love a cute coffee bar or coffee area. Today I want to share some inspiration with you and some coffee bar decor! Whether you like it dark or extra sweet there’s no reason why you can’t have a…
- Easy Christmas Potpourri DIY JarsIt’s the most festive time of the year and now your house can smell super festive with little effort and items you probably already have around the house! Making homemade Christmas potpourri is super easy and also makes a great homemade Christmas gift! Christmas Potpourri DIY Recipe mason jar with lid cinnamon sticks fruit (oranges,…
- Farmhouse Bedroom Bedding and Decor that won’t break the bankOur bedrooms are sanctuaries and need to be comfy and cute! My farmhouse bedroom needed a makeover bad and I was so excited when it was finally time! We had all handy down furniture and our mattress was literally super lumpy and old. It was time for us to get all new stuff! We have…