Christmas Decor Inspiration – That’s Easy to Do
This year for Christmas I am doing something different! I am going to think outside the box and use more of what I have on hand! Taking inspiration from nature to decorate for Christmas this year is going to be fun! I am going to use fresh evergreen boughs, garlands, and vegetables from my husband.
Last year I used broccoli bunches to add to my fall porch and it was fun! They didn’t last long outside but longer than you would think! Before I start decorating and thinking of what I want to to this year I always head to Pinterest to see what inspires me. Sometimes it’s the ribbons used or just the layout of the decorations but anything can be inspiring!
This post does contain affiliate links if you choose to make I purchase I may earn a small commission.
Christmas Decor Inspiration from Pinterest
I love how this tree has the berry stems hanging out here and there and the leaves totally what I want to try this year! Plus I spy two cute wood signs that make it extra special. Shop the look below!
If you haven’t seen this table on my blog before you can shop it on my favorites tab in the sidebar on desktop or the bottom on mobile. Its my favorite side table ever!
I love how it’s decorated from the garland to the little truck on the bottom! It reminds me of a set up I did a few years ago!
Decorate for Christmas with Fresh Garland or Branches
The branches on top of the mirror are from my backyard and the merry Xmas garland is old book pages and stickers! Using what you have on hand and make something fun with it!
I love how she hung the garland up the stairs. I don’t have stairs but was thinking of trying to add some to the top of my curtain rods instead? Totally thinking about it and now hoping the rod can support it? How cute would that be with lights too?
Love the mix of green garland with red beads here! Again I don’t have a fireplace but loving this inspiration. Note to self new house news stairs and fireplace to decorate!
I think I might get some wood (we don’t have birch trees here) but something similar and using the pine tree stems like here to actually put in our wood-burning stove to make the house smell dreamy.
For this tree being bare this room is stunning! It caught my eye right away! Check out the massive garland and fresh flowers in the fireplace mantle! The beautiful arrangement on the table!!! I just can’t get enough of this whole room!
Shop Christmas Decor for Cheap
I really recommend hunting in your backyard and around your neighborhood for fresh greenery and even just branches and stems but I want to link some items to buy if going into nature isn’t your thing! Plus online shopping never hurts anyone!
Christmas Home Decor
I hope you enjoyed these fun Christmas decor ideas and if you want to see my other home decor posts take a look below and make sure to pin for later!
- Farmhouse Mini Living Room MakeoverHave you ever just looked at a room and just wanted to change it up so bad? That was me a few months ago and I just really wanted to change. After Covid hit, we hung out in our living room a lot, watched tv and played games, and relaxed with the family. It served…
- Cinco De Mayo Tablescape with vintage DishesCinco de Mayo is such a fun thing to celebrate and I have these vintage pink and blue dishes for a long time now I finally was able to do a tablescape with them. Being festive is so much fun sometimes and getting my girls into the spirit is a blessing as well. I was…
- farmhouse Cabinet – Chippy StorageI just got this really awesome farmhouse cabinet that has tons of storage and is on wheels! I saw this at a local antique shop and had to have it. My house has zero storage or closest space so I am constantly looking for things to store my decor in! Let’s be real I have…
- Mothers Day tablescapes – Flowers – LinensMothers Day is right around the corner and I wanted to inspire you to go all out for your mom! These photos are going to be bright and cheery and you will want to make your own killer tablescape after seeing all the pretty pictures. Next week when it gets a little closer and I…
- Spring Decor with Dsitressed Wood ArchSpring is in the air and I love decorating for it. I wanted to share some of my spring decor with you and a new arch mirror I got. the mirror is lovely and I absolutely love it and couldn’t wait to style it with some spring flowers and eggs. Spring is always so fun…