Christmas Decor Inspiration – That’s Easy to Do
This year for Christmas I am doing something different! I am going to think outside the box and use more of what I have on hand! Taking inspiration from nature to decorate for Christmas this year is going to be fun! I am going to use fresh evergreen boughs, garlands, and vegetables from my husband.
Last year I used broccoli bunches to add to my fall porch and it was fun! They didn’t last long outside but longer than you would think! Before I start decorating and thinking of what I want to to this year I always head to Pinterest to see what inspires me. Sometimes it’s the ribbons used or just the layout of the decorations but anything can be inspiring!
This post does contain affiliate links if you choose to make I purchase I may earn a small commission.
Christmas Decor Inspiration from Pinterest
I love how this tree has the berry stems hanging out here and there and the leaves totally what I want to try this year! Plus I spy two cute wood signs that make it extra special. Shop the look below!
If you haven’t seen this table on my blog before you can shop it on my favorites tab in the sidebar on desktop or the bottom on mobile. Its my favorite side table ever!
I love how it’s decorated from the garland to the little truck on the bottom! It reminds me of a set up I did a few years ago!
Decorate for Christmas with Fresh Garland or Branches
The branches on top of the mirror are from my backyard and the merry Xmas garland is old book pages and stickers! Using what you have on hand and make something fun with it!
I love how she hung the garland up the stairs. I don’t have stairs but was thinking of trying to add some to the top of my curtain rods instead? Totally thinking about it and now hoping the rod can support it? How cute would that be with lights too?
Love the mix of green garland with red beads here! Again I don’t have a fireplace but loving this inspiration. Note to self new house news stairs and fireplace to decorate!
I think I might get some wood (we don’t have birch trees here) but something similar and using the pine tree stems like here to actually put in our wood-burning stove to make the house smell dreamy.
For this tree being bare this room is stunning! It caught my eye right away! Check out the massive garland and fresh flowers in the fireplace mantle! The beautiful arrangement on the table!!! I just can’t get enough of this whole room!
Shop Christmas Decor for Cheap
I really recommend hunting in your backyard and around your neighborhood for fresh greenery and even just branches and stems but I want to link some items to buy if going into nature isn’t your thing! Plus online shopping never hurts anyone!
Christmas Home Decor
I hope you enjoyed these fun Christmas decor ideas and if you want to see my other home decor posts take a look below and make sure to pin for later!
- DIY Wall Treatment – Picture frame WainscotingI have wanted to add board and batten or picture frame wainscoting to a wall in my house for a long time now. My hubby was against it though forever because we recently remodeled the house and had all the walls drywalled and textured and they were freshly painted. He kept saying no we just…
- Christmas 3 Tier Trays that even the grinch would likeHoliday inspiration to style a tiered tray for the best time of the year. Today I am sharing ways and inspiration to style your 2 or 3 tier trays for the holidays. Below are two ways I styled my tray. And after that, I will share some of my favorites from Pinterest and some fun…
- A Cozy Farmhouse Christmas Living RoomLet me show you one of our most used rooms and the newly redone painted couch all styled for Christmas! I love how the couch turned out and was excited to decorate the living room for Christmas with it. If you haven’t seen the tutorial on how I painted the couch green then head over…
- 3 Ways to Decorate your farmhouse Christmas tree in a unique wayHow to get a fabulous farmhouse Christmas tree that’s unique and beautiful. Sometimes you like to do the traditional Christmas tree and sometimes you want to try something new and have some fun! This year I wanted to try something new. I wanted to buy this really awesome tree that had branches spread out and…
- DIY Vintage Couch Makeover with PaintToday I am sharing a sofa reconstruction. I have seen vintage couches be refurbished many times and the last few I saw had the fabric painted. I thought why can’t I do that? Painting the fabric of the couch is simple and it saves a lot of time when refurbishing a couch or love seat…