Christmas Decor Inspiration – That’s Easy to Do
This year for Christmas I am doing something different! I am going to think outside the box and use more of what I have on hand! Taking inspiration from nature to decorate for Christmas this year is going to be fun! I am going to use fresh evergreen boughs, garlands, and vegetables from my husband.
Last year I used broccoli bunches to add to my fall porch and it was fun! They didn’t last long outside but longer than you would think! Before I start decorating and thinking of what I want to to this year I always head to Pinterest to see what inspires me. Sometimes it’s the ribbons used or just the layout of the decorations but anything can be inspiring!
This post does contain affiliate links if you choose to make I purchase I may earn a small commission.
Christmas Decor Inspiration from Pinterest
I love how this tree has the berry stems hanging out here and there and the leaves totally what I want to try this year! Plus I spy two cute wood signs that make it extra special. Shop the look below!
If you haven’t seen this table on my blog before you can shop it on my favorites tab in the sidebar on desktop or the bottom on mobile. Its my favorite side table ever!
I love how it’s decorated from the garland to the little truck on the bottom! It reminds me of a set up I did a few years ago!
Decorate for Christmas with Fresh Garland or Branches
The branches on top of the mirror are from my backyard and the merry Xmas garland is old book pages and stickers! Using what you have on hand and make something fun with it!
I love how she hung the garland up the stairs. I don’t have stairs but was thinking of trying to add some to the top of my curtain rods instead? Totally thinking about it and now hoping the rod can support it? How cute would that be with lights too?
Love the mix of green garland with red beads here! Again I don’t have a fireplace but loving this inspiration. Note to self new house news stairs and fireplace to decorate!
I think I might get some wood (we don’t have birch trees here) but something similar and using the pine tree stems like here to actually put in our wood-burning stove to make the house smell dreamy.
For this tree being bare this room is stunning! It caught my eye right away! Check out the massive garland and fresh flowers in the fireplace mantle! The beautiful arrangement on the table!!! I just can’t get enough of this whole room!
Shop Christmas Decor for Cheap
I really recommend hunting in your backyard and around your neighborhood for fresh greenery and even just branches and stems but I want to link some items to buy if going into nature isn’t your thing! Plus online shopping never hurts anyone!
Christmas Home Decor
I hope you enjoyed these fun Christmas decor ideas and if you want to see my other home decor posts take a look below and make sure to pin for later!
- Cozy Fall Home Decor IdeasLet’s chat about fall farmhouse home decor ideas! Who doesn’t love a cozy fall evening? The leaves are changing, the air is crisp and fireplaces are lit. Fall is the perfect time to curl up with friends and enjoy some hot cocoa while you swap stories about your latest work projects. But don’t let all…
- Fall Living Room DecorFall is quickly approaching, and for many of us, that means changing up the living room. With the change in season comes a need to switch out summer decor with more warm colors and autumn decor pieces. The best part about this time of year is it’s easy to create your own personal space by…
- Fall Decor Faux VegetablesLet’s talk about fall decor with faux vegetables. You might not think it’s possible to decorate your home for the fall without having a pumpkin in sight, but I’m here to show you otherwise. With faux vegetables, you can get that cozy feeling of autumn without buying a ton of pumpkins and worry about them…
- Fall Quilt and Harvest ArrangementFall is a time for family, pumpkin spice lattes, and the changing colors of leaves. It’s also a perfect excuse to make your home cozy with new decor including a comfy quilt and pretty floral arrangements. One way you can incorporate fall into your decorating style this season is by using natural materials like quilts…
- Fall Harvest Tablescape with Fresh VegetablesHey, everyone time for a fall harvest tablescape with fresh vegetables! Fall is here and it’s time to decorate for the season. The best way to do that is with a tablescape, of course. I’m going to show you how to set up a fall harvest tablescape using fresh vegetables. This will not only look…