This year for Christmas I am doing something different! I am going to think outside the box and use more of what I have on hand! Taking inspiration from nature to decorate for Christmas this year is going to be fun! I am going to use fresh evergreen boughs, garlands, and vegetables from my husband.
Last year I used broccoli bunches to add to my fall porch and it was fun! They didn’t last long outside but longer than you would think! Before I start decorating and thinking of what I want to to this year I always head to Pinterest to see what inspires me. Sometimes it’s the ribbons used or just the layout of the decorations but anything can be inspiring!
This post does contain affiliate links if you choose to make I purchase I may earn a small commission.
Christmas Decor Inspiration from Pinterest
I love how this tree has the berry stems hanging out here and there and the leaves totally what I want to try this year! Plus I spy two cute wood signs that make it extra special. Shop the look below!
If you haven’t seen this table on my blog before you can shop it on my favorites tab in the sidebar on desktop or the bottom on mobile. Its my favorite side table ever!
I love how it’s decorated from the garland to the little truck on the bottom! It reminds me of a set up I did a few years ago!
Decorate for Christmas with Fresh Garland or Branches
The branches on top of the mirror are from my backyard and the merry Xmas garland is old book pages and stickers! Using what you have on hand and make something fun with it!
I love how she hung the garland up the stairs. I don’t have stairs but was thinking of trying to add some to the top of my curtain rods instead? Totally thinking about it and now hoping the rod can support it? How cute would that be with lights too?
Love the mix of green garland with red beads here! Again I don’t have a fireplace but loving this inspiration. Note to self new house news stairs and fireplace to decorate!
I think I might get some wood (we don’t have birch trees here) but something similar and using the pine tree stems like here to actually put in our wood-burning stove to make the house smell dreamy.
For this tree being bare this room is stunning! It caught my eye right away! Check out the massive garland and fresh flowers in the fireplace mantle! The beautiful arrangement on the table!!! I just can’t get enough of this whole room!
Shop Christmas Decor for Cheap
I really recommend hunting in your backyard and around your neighborhood for fresh greenery and even just branches and stems but I want to link some items to buy if going into nature isn’t your thing! Plus online shopping never hurts anyone!
Christmas Home Decor
I hope you enjoyed these fun Christmas decor ideas and if you want to see my other home decor posts take a look below and make sure to pin for later!
- Christmas Decor Inspiration – That’s Easy to DoThis year for Christmas I am doing something different! I am going to think outside the box and use more of what I have on hand! Taking inspiration from nature to decorate for Christmas this year is going to be fun! I am going to use fresh evergreen boughs, garlands, and vegetables from my husband. Last year I…
- Want to Step Up Your Fall Farmhouse Home Decor? Read this first!Cozy and warm fall farmhouse home decor is all the rage but how do you accomplish it without breaking the bank? Easy use stuff you already have on hand and shop discount places if you need more stuff! I am going to share a little corner hutch I styled for fall and will hopefully inspire…
- Don’t Just Sit There! Start Decorating for FallBe inspired by everything you love about fall decor ideas. Cozy and warm indoor fall decorations for everyone. It’s the time of year again where the weather is changing and you can start adding in warmer tones to your decor and pumpkins! This post does contain affiliate links and I may earn a small amount…
- Fall Farmhouse Living Room – Sitting Area with ChairsIt’s time to get cozy and warm it’s almost fall! It may be a bit warm here in California still but I am dreaming of all things fall and decorating my home for it already! Fall is always fun to decorate for! I love mixing in colors of orange, red, mustard, and green into my…
- Easy DIY Dresser Makeover – Paper on DrawersAdding paper using decoupage is one of my favorite projects. It’s super easy, quick, and makes a huge difference. I have shared tutorials on how to line drawers before and I did the inside and the outside of desk drawers. you can see that full post by clicking on the link. Today I am going…