Hello, there my name is Corey Hudson, the creative behind Hudson Farmhouse home decor blog. A little bit about me. I am a mother, sweet tea drinker, frugal shopper, antique collector, extreme DIYer, and an avid designer and photographer.
I live in a small rural town in central California, with my farmer husband and our two beautiful daughters who are five and three years old. We just bought our first house and are currently remodeling it and I hope to share our process and somehow to’s along the way.
My greatest passions and hobbies are designing and decorating our home. My style is farmhouse chic with a touch of boho. My home is a mix of items that are full of history or straight from Ikea.
5 Things I Cannot Live without!
- sweet tea
- my cozy yoga pants
- my camera
- diet coke
- my planners (I have like 5 lol)
I began my blogging adventure after working along with some many talented ladies whom I began collaborating with from Instagram. I fell in love with the people and connections I made and wanted to share in the fun too.
Check out my latest blog posts below!
- Transform Your Home with These Amazon Home Finds
- The Secret to Perfect Bread: Unveiling the Best Bread Machine Supplies You Need to Have!
- From Novice to Master Baker: How the Oster Bread Machine Can Help You
- 5 Best Places for to buy Fresh Garland online
- Western Baby Shower Ideas