The Lazy Woman’s Guide To Cleaning Under the Sink
Cleaning under the sink is a dirty job but somebody has to do it and we know our husbands aren’t going to!
Following these easy steps for cleaning under the sink will make it much easier for you I promise. The whole thing took me like 10 minutes and it looks way better and is more practical too!
This post contains affiliate links and I may earn a small commission if you choose to make a purchase.
How to Clean Under the Sink
I hope your under the kitchen sink cabinet didn’t look as bad as mine did! I had to have spilled something in the bottom of it because it had yellow stains and I literally just threw the box of magic erasers in there. Don’t judge me with COVID going on I should have cleaned every inch of my house but I’ve been going crazy the whole time instead.
Clean Everything Out from Under The Sink
First step in cleaning under the sink is to take everything out from under the sink. After everything is out make sure to vacuum out the entire thing even around your filters and such as I have here.
Cleaning Under the Sink Cabinet
Once everything is out clean out the cabinet with a microfiber cloth and a cleaning solution.
I follow @gocleanco way of cleaning under the sink check out her Instagram now and buy here handbook. It’s $10 and has saved me I love cleaning now!
The solution she recommends is powder tide, bleach, and hot water. That’s what I used to dip my cloth in and wipe down every surface underneath the sink and I also wiped down all the containers and items from under there too. Shop the items down below to use by clicking on each photo!
Organize Items in a Practical Way
Next up I organized all of the items in buckets and drawers for easy access. No more just throwing in boxes!
I added my most used items in the front and the carpet cleaning bigger tubs in the back.
I decided to use a drawer to add my dishwater pods too and my miscellaneous small stuff. One drawer is just for my magic erasers. I have white walls and kids I always have tons of those on hand!I had small cleaning containers and filter grabber things to store in there as well.
Shop Cleaning Items
Like I mentioned before I get all my cleaning items and ideas from @gocleanco on Instagram check her out asap she is just about to hit 1 million followers!
Shop the items below but make sure to check your local stores for most of the items they might be cheaper than online!
Pin Cleaning Tips for Later
Thanks for stopping by and I hope this post inspires you to clean under your sink. Just do it girl don’t be lazy!
If you liked this post check out some of my other posts and make sure to pin to Pinterest thank you so much for stopping by today!
- Hudson Farmhouse Popular Items of 2020I thought it would be fun to do a round up of all of your favorite blog posts and products this past year. After looking at them it really is funny what a huge mix of items and topics that were popular. This post contains affiliate links and I may earn a small commission if…
- Fun & Free iPhone Wallpapers – cute Mobile BackgroundsI love my iPhone and love changing out the wallpaper all the time. I am picky about what goes on my home screen. I don’t really like having photos in the background sometimes because you can see them with all the app icons. So with these free iphone wallpapers you can have cute backgrounds and…
- Easy Christmas Potpourri DIY JarsIt’s the most festive time of the year and now your house can smell super festive with little effort and items you probably already have around the house! Making homemade Christmas potpourri is super easy and also makes a great homemade Christmas gift! Christmas Potpourri DIY Recipe mason jar with lid cinnamon sticks fruit (oranges,…
- 10 Things to Be Thankful for This YearThanksgiving is almost here—can you believe it? Before long, shoppers will rush the stores to gather ingredients for their family feasts. And then soon after that dinner, they’ll rush the stores again to snag all the Black Friday deals they can. I’m not bashing sales and discounts. I love a good holiday discount when I…
- 10 Creative Holiday Family Photo Ideas Your Kids Will LoveThat time of year is fast approaching! You know what I’m talking about… the festive decorations, holiday lights, and cookies, the countless mall Santas who are desperately trying to keep their fake beards in place. But that means it’s almost time to send out your family holiday card. I’m sure every December you get dozens…