Christmas Gift Guide for Her and Home
It’s that time of year again and you are going to be seeing tons of Christmas gift guides. I am here to give you another one! Mine is some of the stuff I can’t live without and some items I am dying to get.
My Christmas gift guide for father’s day was such a huge hit I thought no way I could get away without doing a Christmas gift guide.
This post does contain affiliate links and I may earn a small commission if you choose to make a purchase. That’s how I pay my bills and feed the kiddos. They tend to eat a lot, like every few minutes it’s crazy. Do your kids do that too?
A girl can dream, right? I love everything from Anthropologie but unfortunately, my wallet doesn’t. But these are still some of my favorites right now.
Grab all of the items by clicking on the links. This candle I have seen on Instagram and people raved about it I might need it in my stocking! The roasting pan and stock pot are a must because they match all my enamel in my kitchen!
H&M Christmas Gift Guide
Let me tell you about a well-kept secret. It’s H&M home decor. Most do not know they over a killer set of home decor items on their website. I love heading there for things, especially for the girl’s rooms.
They aren’t as modern or boho as you think too. I love their farmhouse vibes!
The first grey and cream rug is only $29.99! What?! I might need two. And guess what the bath mat with the fringe is only $12.99! Great deals! I am telling you this is going to be your first stop for now on for Christmas gifts and stuff for your house.
Target Christmas Gifts
We all love us some Target but what the heck should you buy for a friend or a loved one? Simple anything! The thought is all that matters and just add the gift receipt in the bag too.
Take a look at these fun gift ideas from Target. To shop the items or see more info just click on the photo.
Amazon Christmas Guide
Of course, I cannot forget my favorite place to shop ever, Amazon. The perfect Christmas gift guide place. Who doesn’t love 2-day shipping? Don’t forget they gift wrap too!
Last but not least this cute little plant stand. I could see a giant candle on it too!
That’s a wrap on the Christmas gift guide ideas. If you want to see some more posts click the links below!
- Cute Floral iPhone Wallpaper from Hudson FarmhouseFind some cute floral iPhone wallpapers for your phone. In the digital age, our smartphones are more than just devices; they reflect our style and mood. Choosing the perfect wallpaper is perhaps the most intimate among the myriad ways to personalize our iPhones. Look no further if you’re searching for something that adds a touch…
- Transform Your Daily Routine with a Planner Binder: Tips & Tricks for Maximum ProductivityThis year is the year the planner binder helps you get organized and stay focused. In the bustling rhythm of life, finding harmony amidst the chaos can be a game-changer, especially for those of us who cherish the art of journaling and meticulous planning. Enter the world of planner binders, your personal canvas for sketching…
- Blue Room – An Interior Design Trend that Stands OutA blue room in your home can be stunning and so elegant. Color is not just a mere decorative element; it’s a powerful tool that shapes the ambiance of your space and reflects your personal style. In the world of interior design, colors do more than fill a room – they create emotions, set moods,…
- 10 Best Farmhouse Wallpaper Prints from SpoonflowerWelcome to the world of farmhouse wallpaper, a design trend that has taken the interior decor scene by storm. Farmhouse wallpaper brings a unique blend of rustic charm and modern elegance to any space. This post will explore why this style has become so popular and how it can transform your home. Whether you are…
- Emily Henderson Designer Tips for Styling Your HomeWelcome, design enthusiasts, today, we are talking about the designer Emily Henderson! We’re diving into the inspiring world of Emily Henderson, one of my favorite interior designers. A celebrated stylist, author, and TV personality, Emily has transformed the interior design landscape with her unique blend of classic and playful styles. I initially found and followed…