Valentines Day Home Decorating Ideas
Decorating for Valentines Day is so fun! I have two girls so we love to decorate with all of the red and pink stuff. Most of the year I keep the decor neutral but not for Valentines Day.
I gathered up some of my favorite inspiration photos and a ton of cute decor to shop and get inspired to decorate your home for. Below I also link back to some past posts on Valentines Day to check them out!
This post does contain affiliate links and I may earn a small comission if you choose to make a purchase.
Valentines Day Home Decor Ideas
This time of year is fun for my daughters and I love seeing them do their valentines cards and they love helping me decorate for Valentine’s Day too. First up this gorgeous DIY Valentine’s day wreath.
There are so many great Valentine crafts at the Dollar Tree right now! During our last trip, we picked up a few supplies to make this super quick and easy foam rose heart wreath. We made this wreath for only $7 in materials! I can honestly say that this is one of the quickest, easiest DIY wreaths that I’ve made. It really turned out well. So run over to the Dollar Tree quick fast now and snag the supplies so you can create this budget friendly Valentine’s Day decoration.South Lumina Style
Thanks to this awesome DIY post I am going to gather all of the stuff next time I go to town and make one of these. Click over to her site to see the full tutorial.
Valentine’s Day Wood Signs
I love layering wood signs and these pink and red ones are super cute. Loving the XOXO one too!
The garland and wreath are so cute. I love how they layered it all together. Again if you are new here every time I see a cute mantle like this is get sad because I don’t have one to decorate!
valentines Day 3 Tier Tray
I love how she decorated this tray. I love switching out all of my tiered trays for the seasons and holidays. I wrote a whole blog post on how to decorate one with some tips and pointers. Check it out below!
Hanging Hearts on Branches
I can see this as being a new trend this year! I’ve seen it popping up on Pinterest and Instagram. Below area few examples of cute branches with hearts. I am definitely going to try and do a tutorial on this soon!
Valentine’s Day Decor
Now all that inspiration ahs me wanting to buy some cute things to add in my home! Shop the items below by clicking on each photo to learn more.
Other Posts for VDAY
Check out some of my other blog posts for vday! This post is all about decorating with paper heart doilies from the dollar store.
This next post is full of free crafts and printables for kids. my girls loved these!
That’s it for today! Make sure you pin these for later and check out some of my other blog posts below. Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
- Cinco De Mayo Tablescape with vintage DishesCinco de Mayo is such a fun thing to celebrate and I have these vintage pink and blue dishes for a long time now I finally was able to do a tablescape with them. Being festive is so much fun sometimes and getting my girls into the spirit is a blessing as well. I was…
- farmhouse Cabinet – Chippy StorageI just got this really awesome farmhouse cabinet that has tons of storage and is on wheels! I saw this at a local antique shop and had to have it. My house has zero storage or closest space so I am constantly looking for things to store my decor in! Let’s be real I have…
- Mothers Day tablescapes – Flowers – LinensMothers Day is right around the corner and I wanted to inspire you to go all out for your mom! These photos are going to be bright and cheery and you will want to make your own killer tablescape after seeing all the pretty pictures. Next week when it gets a little closer and I…
- My Favorite Girls Dress ShopsI lvoe buying cute dresses for my girls and I do not like spending that much money on them. I will tell youright off the bat the higest I will pay for a dress is around $25. Most of these were under $20 except for a special occasion one like the flower girl dresses but…
- Spring Decor with Dsitressed Wood ArchSpring is in the air and I love decorating for it. I wanted to share some of my spring decor with you and a new arch mirror I got. the mirror is lovely and I absolutely love it and couldn’t wait to style it with some spring flowers and eggs. Spring is always so fun…