Valentines Day Home Decorating Ideas
Decorating for Valentines Day is so fun! I have two girls so we love to decorate with all of the red and pink stuff. Most of the year I keep the decor neutral but not for Valentines Day.
I gathered up some of my favorite inspiration photos and a ton of cute decor to shop and get inspired to decorate your home for. Below I also link back to some past posts on Valentines Day to check them out!
This post does contain affiliate links and I may earn a small comission if you choose to make a purchase.
Valentines Day Home Decor Ideas
This time of year is fun for my daughters and I love seeing them do their valentines cards and they love helping me decorate for Valentine’s Day too. First up this gorgeous DIY Valentine’s day wreath.
There are so many great Valentine crafts at the Dollar Tree right now! During our last trip, we picked up a few supplies to make this super quick and easy foam rose heart wreath. We made this wreath for only $7 in materials! I can honestly say that this is one of the quickest, easiest DIY wreaths that I’ve made. It really turned out well. So run over to the Dollar Tree quick fast now and snag the supplies so you can create this budget friendly Valentine’s Day decoration.South Lumina Style
Thanks to this awesome DIY post I am going to gather all of the stuff next time I go to town and make one of these. Click over to her site to see the full tutorial.
Valentine’s Day Wood Signs
I love layering wood signs and these pink and red ones are super cute. Loving the XOXO one too!
The garland and wreath are so cute. I love how they layered it all together. Again if you are new here every time I see a cute mantle like this is get sad because I don’t have one to decorate!
valentines Day 3 Tier Tray
I love how she decorated this tray. I love switching out all of my tiered trays for the seasons and holidays. I wrote a whole blog post on how to decorate one with some tips and pointers. Check it out below!
Hanging Hearts on Branches
I can see this as being a new trend this year! I’ve seen it popping up on Pinterest and Instagram. Below area few examples of cute branches with hearts. I am definitely going to try and do a tutorial on this soon!
Valentine’s Day Decor
Now all that inspiration ahs me wanting to buy some cute things to add in my home! Shop the items below by clicking on each photo to learn more.
Other Posts for VDAY
Check out some of my other blog posts for vday! This post is all about decorating with paper heart doilies from the dollar store.
This next post is full of free crafts and printables for kids. my girls loved these!
That’s it for today! Make sure you pin these for later and check out some of my other blog posts below. Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
- Cozy Fall Home Decor IdeasLet’s chat about fall farmhouse home decor ideas! Who doesn’t love a cozy fall evening? The leaves are changing, the air is crisp and fireplaces are lit. Fall is the perfect time to curl up with friends and enjoy some hot cocoa while you swap stories about your latest work projects. But don’t let all…
- Fall Living Room DecorFall is quickly approaching, and for many of us, that means changing up the living room. With the change in season comes a need to switch out summer decor with more warm colors and autumn decor pieces. The best part about this time of year is it’s easy to create your own personal space by…
- How to Get Your Kids to Appreciate Hiking in NatureWould you like to bond with your kids while making great, lasting memories? If so, then it’s worth considering staying off the beaten path and going hiking with your little ones. CNN states that hiking in nature is beneficial for the mind and body. And that goes for kids and parents alike. Outdoor adventures can foster…
- Fall Decor Faux VegetablesLet’s talk about fall decor with faux vegetables. You might not think it’s possible to decorate your home for the fall without having a pumpkin in sight, but I’m here to show you otherwise. With faux vegetables, you can get that cozy feeling of autumn without buying a ton of pumpkins and worry about them…
- Fall Quilt and Harvest ArrangementFall is a time for family, pumpkin spice lattes, and the changing colors of leaves. It’s also a perfect excuse to make your home cozy with new decor including a comfy quilt and pretty floral arrangements. One way you can incorporate fall into your decorating style this season is by using natural materials like quilts…