Spring Decor with Dsitressed Wood Arch
Spring is in the air and I love decorating for it. I wanted to share some of my spring decor with you and a new arch mirror I got. the mirror is lovely and I absolutely love it and couldn’t wait to style it with some spring flowers and eggs.
Spring is always so fun because I love floral prints, pastels, and flowers!
I was gifted the arch but the opinions of the piece are all mine!
Distressed Brown and White Arch Mirror
The mirror is a perfect size and I couldn’t wait to style it when it arrived so I started out by placing it on my bench in the entryway! The arch mirror is from Country Door and really good quality.
The colors of the mirror fit in perfectly with my farmhouse decor.
Spring Home Decor
I ended up styling the mirror on a wood table with a bucket of tulips. I also added in some dollar store Easter picks that were white glitter eggs and bunnies.
Wall Mirror Arch
I love how the space ended up and am looking forward to styling it for all of the seasons in my home. The size and coloring is spot on and I hope you enjoyed this fun spring home decor post.
Make sure you pin for later and check out my other posts below. thanks and hope you have a great day!
- Fall Living Room DecorFall is quickly approaching, and for many of us, that means changing up the living room. With the change in season comes a need to switch out summer decor with more warm colors and autumn decor pieces. The best part about this time of year is it’s easy to create your own personal space by…
- Fall Decor Faux VegetablesLet’s talk about fall decor with faux vegetables. You might not think it’s possible to decorate your home for the fall without having a pumpkin in sight, but I’m here to show you otherwise. With faux vegetables, you can get that cozy feeling of autumn without buying a ton of pumpkins and worry about them…
- Fall Quilt and Harvest ArrangementFall is a time for family, pumpkin spice lattes, and the changing colors of leaves. It’s also a perfect excuse to make your home cozy with new decor including a comfy quilt and pretty floral arrangements. One way you can incorporate fall into your decorating style this season is by using natural materials like quilts…
- Fall Harvest Tablescape with Fresh VegetablesHey, everyone time for a fall harvest tablescape with fresh vegetables! Fall is here and it’s time to decorate for the season. The best way to do that is with a tablescape, of course. I’m going to show you how to set up a fall harvest tablescape using fresh vegetables. This will not only look…
- Gallery Wall with Framed Cow PrintsHello, my name is Corey and I am currently obsessed with brown everything and cows. Fall is creeping around the corner so these are perfect for a transition into fall from summer. I love being able to use this ledge to decorate for the seasons and these framed Posters from the Poster Store fit this…