Spring Decor with Dsitressed Wood Arch
Spring is in the air and I love decorating for it. I wanted to share some of my spring decor with you and a new arch mirror I got. the mirror is lovely and I absolutely love it and couldn’t wait to style it with some spring flowers and eggs.
Spring is always so fun because I love floral prints, pastels, and flowers!
I was gifted the arch but the opinions of the piece are all mine!
Distressed Brown and White Arch Mirror
The mirror is a perfect size and I couldn’t wait to style it when it arrived so I started out by placing it on my bench in the entryway! The arch mirror is from Country Door and really good quality.
The colors of the mirror fit in perfectly with my farmhouse decor.
Spring Home Decor
I ended up styling the mirror on a wood table with a bucket of tulips. I also added in some dollar store Easter picks that were white glitter eggs and bunnies.
Wall Mirror Arch
I love how the space ended up and am looking forward to styling it for all of the seasons in my home. The size and coloring is spot on and I hope you enjoyed this fun spring home decor post.
Make sure you pin for later and check out my other posts below. thanks and hope you have a great day!
- 5 Best Places for to buy Fresh Garland onlineChristmas is coming, and with it comes the need to start decorating, and this year I love fresh Christmas garlands. No need to hunt it down just have it delivered to your door. That way, you have plenty of time for decorating and designing the perfect space. You can still find fresh garland at this…
- Western Baby Shower IdeasLooking for trendy and unique western baby shower ideas? Let’s go! Having a baby is one of the most exciting times in a woman’s life. And what better way to celebrate than with a western-themed baby shower? From decorations to food, these ideas will help you throw the perfect cowboy-inspired party for your little one.…
- Minimal Modern Farmhouse Christmas tree – with Ribbon and ornamentsIt’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas! If you’re looking for inspiration for your holiday decorating, look no further than this modern farmhouse Christmas tree. With brown and gold ornaments, ribbon, and lights, it’s the perfect mix of rustic and farmhouse styles. Keep reading for more Christmas decor ideas to get you in the…
- Free Christmas Art Prints – Cute Decor IdeaLooking for some free Christmas art prints or winter prints to help decorate your home this winter? We’ve got you covered! Below, we have a collection of festive and winter-themed art prints that you can download and print for free. Whether you’re looking for a cheerful holiday decoration or something to add some extra seasonal…
- DIY Christmas Mantle Decor – Faux Garland and EucalyptusIf you are looking for a quick and easy way DIY to dress up your Christmas mantle, consider using faux garland and eucalyptus. This simple DIY project can be completed in just a few minutes, and it is sure to add some festive charm to your home. Plus, if you have any leftover materials, you…