Spring Decor with Dsitressed Wood Arch
Spring is in the air and I love decorating for it. I wanted to share some of my spring decor with you and a new arch mirror I got. the mirror is lovely and I absolutely love it and couldn’t wait to style it with some spring flowers and eggs.
Spring is always so fun because I love floral prints, pastels, and flowers!
I was gifted the arch but the opinions of the piece are all mine!
Distressed Brown and White Arch Mirror
The mirror is a perfect size and I couldn’t wait to style it when it arrived so I started out by placing it on my bench in the entryway! The arch mirror is from Country Door and really good quality.
The colors of the mirror fit in perfectly with my farmhouse decor.
Spring Home Decor
I ended up styling the mirror on a wood table with a bucket of tulips. I also added in some dollar store Easter picks that were white glitter eggs and bunnies.
Wall Mirror Arch
I love how the space ended up and am looking forward to styling it for all of the seasons in my home. The size and coloring is spot on and I hope you enjoyed this fun spring home decor post.
Make sure you pin for later and check out my other posts below. thanks and hope you have a great day!
- Cinco De Mayo Tablescape with vintage DishesCinco de Mayo is such a fun thing to celebrate and I have these vintage pink and blue dishes for a long time now I finally was able to do a tablescape with them. Being festive is so much fun sometimes and getting my girls into the spirit is a blessing as well. I was…
- farmhouse Cabinet – Chippy StorageI just got this really awesome farmhouse cabinet that has tons of storage and is on wheels! I saw this at a local antique shop and had to have it. My house has zero storage or closest space so I am constantly looking for things to store my decor in! Let’s be real I have…
- Mothers Day tablescapes – Flowers – LinensMothers Day is right around the corner and I wanted to inspire you to go all out for your mom! These photos are going to be bright and cheery and you will want to make your own killer tablescape after seeing all the pretty pictures. Next week when it gets a little closer and I…
- Spring Decor with Dsitressed Wood ArchSpring is in the air and I love decorating for it. I wanted to share some of my spring decor with you and a new arch mirror I got. the mirror is lovely and I absolutely love it and couldn’t wait to style it with some spring flowers and eggs. Spring is always so fun…
- Easy DIY Bunny Garland – Fun Spring DecorAn easy DIY bunny garland made with paper! This tutorial is very easy and turned out so cute! You will most likely have all the supplies on hand too! I loved how they turned out with the cute paper. I always have paper and stationery on hand for projects just like this. 2021 is coming…