Spring Decor with Dsitressed Wood Arch
Spring is in the air and I love decorating for it. I wanted to share some of my spring decor with you and a new arch mirror I got. the mirror is lovely and I absolutely love it and couldn’t wait to style it with some spring flowers and eggs.
Spring is always so fun because I love floral prints, pastels, and flowers!
I was gifted the arch but the opinions of the piece are all mine!
Distressed Brown and White Arch Mirror
The mirror is a perfect size and I couldn’t wait to style it when it arrived so I started out by placing it on my bench in the entryway! The arch mirror is from Country Door and really good quality.
The colors of the mirror fit in perfectly with my farmhouse decor.
Spring Home Decor
I ended up styling the mirror on a wood table with a bucket of tulips. I also added in some dollar store Easter picks that were white glitter eggs and bunnies.
Wall Mirror Arch
I love how the space ended up and am looking forward to styling it for all of the seasons in my home. The size and coloring is spot on and I hope you enjoyed this fun spring home decor post.
Make sure you pin for later and check out my other posts below. thanks and hope you have a great day!
- Spring Decor with Dsitressed Wood ArchSpring is in the air and I love decorating for it. I wanted to share some of my spring decor with you and a new arch mirror I got. the mirror is lovely and I absolutely love it and couldn’t wait to style it with some spring flowers and eggs. Spring is always so fun…
- Easy DIY Bunny Garland – Fun Spring DecorAn easy DIY bunny garland made with paper! This tutorial is very easy and turned out so cute! You will most likely have all the supplies on hand too! I loved how they turned out with the cute paper. I always have paper and stationery on hand for projects just like this. 2021 is coming…
- Farmhouse Valentine’s Day Decor – Old Red Books & HeartsWith two young girls who love Valentine’s Day we have a lot of fun decorating for it here. I styled this corner shelf in our dining room with some old red books and heart garland. Do you normally decorate for Valentines Day or no? We don’t go crazy but I do like to be festive…
- how to decorate a Farmhouse Entrance TableHow to decorate a farmhouse entry table the easy way! I will show you what elements and decor to use to make it look cute and welcoming. Over the last couple of years, entrance tables have become more popular and have become a staple in some homes. I love seeing cute tables decorated right when…
- Farmhouse Coffee Bar Ideas and DecorCaffeine and pretty decor are always a must! I myself like ice tea more but I still love a cute coffee bar or coffee area. Today I want to share some inspiration with you and some coffee bar decor! Whether you like it dark or extra sweet there’s no reason why you can’t have a…