Rustic Farmhouse Style Living Room Decor and Furniture
Wanting a farmhouse living room that’s Pinterest worthy is easier than you thought! Creating a warm and cozy space that’s practical is not that easy in some cases but I am here to show you that you can do it too!
If you are a farmhouse decor lover then you have probably heard and seen Liz Marie’s home. If you haven’t head to Pinterest and just search it and you will see her gorgeous home! One thing that you will notice is that everything is white. Which I love!
It makes her house look big and bright and so clean.
I want to be able to have white floors and all light or natural colored furniture but the hubby does not agree. Today I am going to share a realistic regular ole farmhouse style living room with you.
We have what we have and have made it work for us! I love seeing all the pretty living rooms on Instagram and Pinterest but know it’s not totally realistic for us since we are on a tight budget and have two young kids.
Farmhouse style Living Room Furniture
Let’s talk living room furniture. In our home we need space for the kids to spread out and watch movies and also a place for us to relax and hangout. This green couch is super comfy and so are the chairs. I love sitting down and reading in the chairs and kicking my feet up.
We have collected some pieces over the years and I just redid this couch this summer. See the full tutorial on my blog for the DIY painted couch.
We live in a “double-wide” mobile home and space is very limited. I like the open flooring plan we have in the kitchen and living room area but it is small. So we have to utilize our space the best we can.
When we bought this place we completely remodeled the whole thing and are still working on it. If you have done work on your home before then you know it’s never really done!
Farmhouse Accent Chairs living room
I love these tufted farmhouse accent chairs and did a full blog post on them click the bolded link to see more. Plus scotch guard is my new best friend! My kiddos do get them dirty but they wipe off pretty good!
Farmhouse Accent Tables living room
What’s a cute living room without some accent tables? The table above is from Hobby Lobby and the coffee table and tall wood table are antique stores finds in the living room. One of my new favorite accent tables is this one from Walmart below(not pictured here)!
Modern Farmhouse style Living Room Decor ideas
I have had my eye on this little plant bust head from Anthropologie to hold plants and scored it 30% off. I absolutely love it. There was a smaller one that was out of stock I think a pair would be so cute.
Next up are a few shots from the room. I love how this space turned out and if you want any other sources please let me know I listed them below in the shop the post.
Warm Farmhouse Living Room
I hope this post inspires you to decorate your living room and make it nice and cozy! Please don’t forget to pin for later it helps my blog out so much!
Check out my latest posts below for more fun decor too!
- Spring Decor with Dsitressed Wood ArchSpring is in the air and I love decorating for it. I wanted to share some of my spring decor with you and a new arch mirror I got. the mirror is lovely and I absolutely love it and couldn’t wait to style it with some spring flowers and eggs. Spring is always so fun…
- Easy DIY Bunny Garland – Fun Spring DecorAn easy DIY bunny garland made with paper! This tutorial is very easy and turned out so cute! You will most likely have all the supplies on hand too! I loved how they turned out with the cute paper. I always have paper and stationery on hand for projects just like this. 2021 is coming…
- Farmhouse Valentine’s Day Decor – Old Red Books & HeartsWith two young girls who love Valentine’s Day we have a lot of fun decorating for it here. I styled this corner shelf in our dining room with some old red books and heart garland. Do you normally decorate for Valentines Day or no? We don’t go crazy but I do like to be festive…
- how to decorate a Farmhouse Entrance TableHow to decorate a farmhouse entry table the easy way! I will show you what elements and decor to use to make it look cute and welcoming. Over the last couple of years, entrance tables have become more popular and have become a staple in some homes. I love seeing cute tables decorated right when…
- Farmhouse Coffee Bar Ideas and DecorCaffeine and pretty decor are always a must! I myself like ice tea more but I still love a cute coffee bar or coffee area. Today I want to share some inspiration with you and some coffee bar decor! Whether you like it dark or extra sweet there’s no reason why you can’t have a…