Rustic Farmhouse Style Living Room Decor and Furniture
Wanting a farmhouse living room that’s Pinterest worthy is easier than you thought! Creating a warm and cozy space that’s practical is not that easy in some cases but I am here to show you that you can do it too!
If you are a farmhouse decor lover then you have probably heard and seen Liz Marie’s home. If you haven’t head to Pinterest and just search it and you will see her gorgeous home! One thing that you will notice is that everything is white. Which I love!
It makes her house look big and bright and so clean.
I want to be able to have white floors and all light or natural colored furniture but the hubby does not agree. Today I am going to share a realistic regular ole farmhouse style living room with you.
We have what we have and have made it work for us! I love seeing all the pretty living rooms on Instagram and Pinterest but know it’s not totally realistic for us since we are on a tight budget and have two young kids.
Farmhouse style Living Room Furniture
Let’s talk living room furniture. In our home we need space for the kids to spread out and watch movies and also a place for us to relax and hangout. This green couch is super comfy and so are the chairs. I love sitting down and reading in the chairs and kicking my feet up.
We have collected some pieces over the years and I just redid this couch this summer. See the full tutorial on my blog for the DIY painted couch.
We live in a “double-wide” mobile home and space is very limited. I like the open flooring plan we have in the kitchen and living room area but it is small. So we have to utilize our space the best we can.
When we bought this place we completely remodeled the whole thing and are still working on it. If you have done work on your home before then you know it’s never really done!
Farmhouse Accent Chairs living room
I love these tufted farmhouse accent chairs and did a full blog post on them click the bolded link to see more. Plus scotch guard is my new best friend! My kiddos do get them dirty but they wipe off pretty good!
Farmhouse Accent Tables living room
What’s a cute living room without some accent tables? The table above is from Hobby Lobby and the coffee table and tall wood table are antique stores finds in the living room. One of my new favorite accent tables is this one from Walmart below(not pictured here)!
Modern Farmhouse style Living Room Decor ideas
I have had my eye on this little plant bust head from Anthropologie to hold plants and scored it 30% off. I absolutely love it. There was a smaller one that was out of stock I think a pair would be so cute.
Next up are a few shots from the room. I love how this space turned out and if you want any other sources please let me know I listed them below in the shop the post.
Warm Farmhouse Living Room
I hope this post inspires you to decorate your living room and make it nice and cozy! Please don’t forget to pin for later it helps my blog out so much!
Check out my latest posts below for more fun decor too!
- Farmhouse Mini Living Room MakeoverHave you ever just looked at a room and just wanted to change it up so bad? That was me a few months ago and I just really wanted to change. After Covid hit, we hung out in our living room a lot, watched tv and played games, and relaxed with the family. It served…
- Cinco De Mayo Tablescape with vintage DishesCinco de Mayo is such a fun thing to celebrate and I have these vintage pink and blue dishes for a long time now I finally was able to do a tablescape with them. Being festive is so much fun sometimes and getting my girls into the spirit is a blessing as well. I was…
- farmhouse Cabinet – Chippy StorageI just got this really awesome farmhouse cabinet that has tons of storage and is on wheels! I saw this at a local antique shop and had to have it. My house has zero storage or closest space so I am constantly looking for things to store my decor in! Let’s be real I have…
- Mothers Day tablescapes – Flowers – LinensMothers Day is right around the corner and I wanted to inspire you to go all out for your mom! These photos are going to be bright and cheery and you will want to make your own killer tablescape after seeing all the pretty pictures. Next week when it gets a little closer and I…
- Spring Decor with Dsitressed Wood ArchSpring is in the air and I love decorating for it. I wanted to share some of my spring decor with you and a new arch mirror I got. the mirror is lovely and I absolutely love it and couldn’t wait to style it with some spring flowers and eggs. Spring is always so fun…