Hudson Farmhouse Resource Library
Find all the goodies here. This resource library is packed full of items and programs I use everyday to run my business. Whether it be stock photos, fonts, or website hosting I share the things I cannot live without. Starting a business is tough and these items can save you time and stress especially for small businesses. This page does contain affiliate links so I may earn a small commission if you make a purchase. I promise to only share items I use or love with you and the reviews and descriptions are my own.
Bluehost is one of the largest and most trusted web hosting services powering millions of websites around the world. When setting up a website or blog start with them. Below are the top reasons to use them. Click here for my full blog post.
- Easy. Literally, fill in the blanks and you are done.
- They have a stellar reputation
- They offer excellent seller support. You may not think this is a biggie but it is!
- To start you are only out $7.95 per month that's it. Or $3.95 if you sign up for 3 years in advance
- They offer a guarantee just in case you change your mind
- Your site will be self-hosted and you can monetize any way you want.
Creative Market is an online marketplace for community-generated design assets. The company sells graphics, WordPress themes, stock photography, and other digital goods for use by web creatives. I use them mostly for templates, fonts, and mockups. I also sell my rustic stock photos on there as well. Below are links to the items I use the most.
Tailwind is a site to schedule Pinterest Pins and Instagram posts. It is a huge time saver and a must for Pinterest. Pinterest drives 80% of my traffic and I pin 75 times a day with Tailwind. Their analytics are excellent as well. If you sign up up through the link here you ill get a month free. Normally it is $14.95 a month and worth every penny!