My Favorite Girls Dress Shops
I lvoe buying cute dresses for my girls and I do not like spending that much money on them. I will tell youright off the bat the higest I will pay for a dress is around $25.
Most of these were under $20 except for a special occasion one like the flower girl dresses but they were still inexpensive compared to others.
This post does contain affiliate links and I may earn a small commission if you choose to make a purchase. Thank you for supporting my small blog.
Floral Girls Dresses
Four of the dresses hanging here are from Shein! Yep, I know you have heard of them for their women’s clothing and bathing suits but they have kid’s clothes too! Most of the clothes I buy for the girls come from there.
Most of the time the dresses are under $15 too! Here are some of the dresses from the photo. In the photo above dress #2 is from TJMAXX and the last two I will share below!
Shein Floral girls Dresses
Now I didn’t get to photograph these but have bought all of them for the girls and highly recommend them!
I love shopping for the girls and hope I have helped you find a place to buy cute things for inexpensively! Find some more cute dresses below. And if you can’t tell I have a thing for flowers!
Pretty Rustic Dress from Joyfoile
So the two dresses on the end of the photos above we bought for the girls to be flowers, girls, at our friend’s wedding. Their dresses range from $50 to $80 but I got these on sale for $45 apiece!
Unfortunately, they only have one of them left in stock but I bought it in 2019 so that means they keep stock for a long time. I also showed some similar ones to see too. Just save them they have sales all the time if you want to snag them cheaper!
Click for this ruffle dress. And it comes in other colors!!!
Dressing Girls is so fun
I hope you enjoyed this post on cute dresses for girls. Please pi for later I would greatly appreciate it!
Check out my latest blog posts too!
- Fall Aesthetic – Get Inspired for Fall and cooler weatherFall is a time of change and pretty fall aesthetic photos to inspire us. The leaves are changing colors, the air has cooled down, and we’re thinking about sweaters and pumpkin spice lattes. We can’t help but feel nostalgic for all of those things that make fall just so perfect: the crisp morning walks to…
- My Favorite Girls Dress ShopsI lvoe buying cute dresses for my girls and I do not like spending that much money on them. I will tell youright off the bat the higest I will pay for a dress is around $25. Most of these were under $20 except for a special occasion one like the flower girl dresses but…
- Better Homes and Gardens Thick & Plush Bath towel ReviewI found the best white bath towels! I have bought a few and finally found the best one. It’s on the bigger side, washes well, and is super soft! Now let’s start off with I am not a towel snob or anything. I just have had the same towels for 10 plus years and they…
- Hudson Farmhouse Popular Items of 2020I thought it would be fun to do a round up of all of your favorite blog posts and products this past year. After looking at them it really is funny what a huge mix of items and topics that were popular. This post contains affiliate links and I may earn a small commission if…
- Fun & Free iPhone Wallpapers – cute Mobile BackgroundsI love my iPhone and love changing out the wallpaper all the time. I am picky about what goes on my home screen. I don’t really like having photos in the background sometimes because you can see them with all the app icons. So with these free iphone wallpapers you can have cute backgrounds and…