Must-Have Summer Decor – Fresh Flowers
Imagine this: you are sitting in your living room watching tv when you hear a knock at the door. So you get up and look out of the window and see the delivery guy pulling up. As you walk closer to the door, you notice a box on the porch with FieldBouquet written on the outside. You instantly get giddy and know your pretty flowers are here and you get to smell them and decorate with them.
This could be you!
Decorate for Summer with Fresh flowers
Today on the blog I am talking about the must-have summer decor item, a floral bouquet. This is one of those items that will make your home feel like you stepped into a magazine photo. The best part? It’s not expensive so you don’t have to worry about breaking the bank for something that won’t be around for long! So what are you waiting for? Let’s talk about flowers and where these beauties came from!
As someone who loves fresh flowers living in a small town makes it really hard for me to find flowers. The places that sell them near me are trader joes and grocery stores mostly. And we all know their flowers are not the best quality and the options are limited.
I end up buying a few different bunches of stems and flowers and have trouble arranging them nicely. I just don’t have the touch for that.
Plus those places always have a limited selection and don’t have really big stems or flowers. I swear they mostly just have roses and baby breath! So going and stopping at a few places to find what I am looking for can take quite some time.
Having flowers delivered to me from FieldBouquet is now my new favorite thing! I know they will come arranged already and cut down right to fit their jars and they have the freshest flowers.
So getting flowers delivered to me is a blessing. I was lucky enough to receive a bouquet from FieldBouquet while is was visiting Waco Texas this last April and saw how stunning they were in person. So I already knew what I was getting when the box arrived. And I promise I am sharing this honestly and with pure joy!
The bouquets come in a glass jar and a pretty burlap satchel. When I say these flowers are legit I mean it! That’s why I was so excited to get the delivery from FieldBouquet.
They have so many different options and size choices to really be able to find exactly what you are looking for.
The bouquet I got is called La Maison du Soleil. Here’s the description from their website with the flowers included:
A beautiful sunny bouquet. The yellow and white colors give you the feeling like it’s summertime and the sun is smiling at you all day.
Includes the following flowers:
Calla, Daisy, LA Lily (Without Fragrance), Larkspur, Ranunculus, Ecuador Rose, Scabiosa, Bells of Ireland, Hypericum, Schefflera, Limonium, Eucalyptus, Craspedia
Field Bouquets arrive at your door expertly styled, with fresh flowers cut to the perfect length for a floral artist, quality look. You can extend the feeling of nature in your home for weeks, by restyling your older stems.
Decorating with Flowers in Your Home
As a home decor blogger flowers styled in any space in my home makes my photos, in my opinion, that much better. They had color and texture and make a room really pop. In-person they smell amazing too!
I like putting flowers on my dining room table like you can see here but also on my kitchen island and my coffee table. It really adds that extra pop of awesomeness. I do love adding fresh flowers when I am having guests over especially but I myself enjoy them so much I just get them to get them too!
One thing that Field Bouquet offers is a monthly subscription plan. After seeing the price I am definitely going to sign up for it. For $39 per month, you can get 4 small bouquets and their vases delivered to your front door. I swear I spent more than that on flowers every month anyways.
The monthly flower subscription plan comes in 3 different sizes. My bouquet is the large size above.
How convenient that they are arranged and just show up on my door. I had no idea they were priced like that and think it would also make an amazing gift. I am going to remember that for mothers day next year and give a month or two to both my mothers!
Take a look at these other color options they offer and comment below which one is your favorite!
It has already been 10 days that I have had my bouquet and they are still holding up strong! The package comes with a plant food packet. The instructions are very simple and have you add water then pour the packet in. That’s it and they will last a couple of weeks if not more.
According to one of their blog article bringing the flowers back after they wilt a bit is pretty easy too. Take a look at this quote from their website:
I snip all the stems one inch and place them in the sink for a nice, rejuvenating bath. Warm water is quickly absorbed and is used to help wilted flowers bounce back to their youthful beauty. I’ve had great luck bringing back weathered stems and less-than-perky flowers with this method.
Summer Flowers Delivered to You
If you want a way to make your home feel more personal and give it that extra “pop” consider ordering flowers for delivery. Flowers are beautiful and smell amazing- they can also be easily arranged into pretty bouquets or scattered around the house as part of your decor.
Bonus they come already arranged and with a pretty glass vase. And if you’re looking for other ways to spruce up your living quarters without spending too much time or money please check out some of my recent blog posts below and make sure to pin this article on Pinterest now so it’s ready when you need it later. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are having a fun summer!
If you liked this post and want to see my previous ones check out the links below and make sure to pin for later!
- Transform Your Home with These Amazon Home FindsTry out these trendy and stylish Amazon home finds to elevate your space and make it cozy. As a lover of home decor, I’m always looking for new and exciting ways to freshen up my home, and I’m here to help you do this as well. Amazon is a fantastic place to find affordable and…
- The Secret to Perfect Bread: Unveiling the Best Bread Machine Supplies You Need to Have!If you are a bread lover, you know nothing beats the smell and taste of freshly baked bread. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned baker, a bread machine can help you easily create delicious homemade loaves. However, you need the right supplies to achieve the perfect bread every time. This blog post will unveil…
- From Novice to Master Baker: How the Oster Bread Machine Can Help YouDo you love the smell of freshly baked bread? Are you tired of spending money on store-bought loaves that don’t measure up? If you’re looking to up your bread-making game and achieve that perfect texture and flavor, the Oster Bread Machine might be just what you need. In this post, we’ll explore how this handy…
- 5 Best Places for to buy Fresh Garland onlineChristmas is coming, and with it comes the need to start decorating, and this year I love fresh Christmas garlands. No need to hunt it down just have it delivered to your door. That way, you have plenty of time for decorating and designing the perfect space. You can still find fresh garland at this…
- Western Baby Shower IdeasLooking for trendy and unique western baby shower ideas? Let’s go! Having a baby is one of the most exciting times in a woman’s life. And what better way to celebrate than with a western-themed baby shower? From decorations to food, these ideas will help you throw the perfect cowboy-inspired party for your little one.…