Inspirational Quotes for Moms
Group of inspirational quotes for moms. Let’s help each other be better moms and feel better as we do it!
Being a parent is tough. End of story. But it is the best job we will ever have. As a mom of two girls, there are days that are easy and there are days that are hard. And each day is a blessing.
These quotes are just fun and uplifting to help remind you that being a mom is fun and rewarding as well as hard.
Bri said it best over on For Every Mom Blog:
Most days you’re just trying to keep your head above the mountain of laundry that is calling your name, while simultaneously using said mountain to hide from the army of humans you personally created. There’s a lot of pressure as a mom to do things “right.” Or to BE something that the world has said you need to be. But that’s just it. You’re a mom. You’re already everything your children NEED you to be because the Lord has gone before you. He’s trusted you with these babes because YOU are the mom for the job.
Funny Parenting Video
Before we get to the inspirational quotes for moms take a look at this Youtube video with a compilation of funny parenting videos.
Sometimes we wonder how moms do it. From dirty diapers, to cheering on the next Rembrandt…they seem to just see things differently. Our moms see us differently. Watch as two dads get a glimpse at the way moms view the world…and then realize that it goes way beyond what they see.Skit Guys YouTube
That video is hilarious and oh so true! I love watching these videos and subscribing to them. Share your favorites videos in the comment section below so I can check them out!
Inspirational Quotes for Moms
Here are some inspirational quotes for moms graphics. Please pin these or share them so we can help uplift all moms!
These amazing 30 quotes for moms is from The Military Wife & Mom Blog:
30 inspirational quotes for moms to help you push through all those tough days:
1. Your most valuable parenting skill is learning to manage yourself first. —Dr. Laura Markham
2. A mothers’ joy begins when new life is stirring inside…when a tiny heartbeat is heard for the first time, and a playful kick reminds her that she is never alone. —Author unknown.
3. Live in the moment and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering. —Fanny Crosby
4. My childhood may be over, but that doesn’t mean playtime is. —Ron Olson
5. A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for. —Anonymous.
6. Sleep is like the unicorn—it is rumored to exist, but I doubt I will see any. —Author Unknown.
7. For a mother is the only person on earth who can divide her love among ten children and each child still have all her love. —Anonymous
8. A mother continues to labor long after the baby is born. —Lisa Jo Baker
9. Finding balance as a mother means accepting your imperfections. —Mary Organizes
10. It’s not what you do for your children but what you have taught them to do for themselves that will make them successful human beings. —Ann Landers
11. Mothers hold their children’s hands for a while, but their hearts forever. —Author Unknown
12. Men are what their mothers made them. —Ralph Waldo Emerson
13. The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will find forgiveness. —Honore de Balzac
14. All mothers are working mothers. —Author Unknown
15. The most powerful thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother. —Author Unknown
16. There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it. —Chinese Proverb
17. And remember that behind every successful woman is a basket of dirty laundry. —Author Unknown
18 No influence is so powerful as that of the mother. —Sarah Josepha Hale
19. Children are the anchors that hold a mother to life. —Sophocles
20. Mother – that was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries. -T. DeWitt Talmage
21. Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother. —Oprah Winfrey
22. No language can express the power and beauty and heroism of a mother’s love. —Edwin Chapin
23. What good mothers and fathers instinctively feel like doing for their babies is usually best after all. —Benjamin Spock
24. A baby fills a place in your heart that you never knew was empty. —Anonymous
25. A mother is someone who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take. —Unknown Author
26. A mother is not a person to lean on but a person to make leaning unnecessary. —Dorothy Canfield Fisher
27. Behind every great child is a mom who’s pretty sure she’s screwing it all up. —Unknown
28. The days are long but the years are short. —Gretchen Rubin
29. There is no way to be a perfect mother, but a million ways to be a good one. —Jill Churchill
30. Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do. —Matt Walsh
I hope these encouraging inspirational quotes for moms helped you feel extra special today. All of us moms need to stick together!
IF YOU LIKED THIS POST AND WANT TO SEE MORE ON PARENTING AND KIDS TAKE A LOOK AT MY RECENT BLOG POSTS.