Hudson Farmhouse Popular Items of 2020
I thought it would be fun to do a round up of all of your favorite blog posts and products this past year. After looking at them it really is funny what a huge mix of items and topics that were popular.
This post contains affiliate links and I may earn a small commission if you choose to make a purchase.
Most Popular Blog Posts of 2020
Number one most visited from Pinterest and Google was by far this popular bathroom remodel post. To view the post just click on the picture.
I have redone the bathroom a bit since this post and it was one of my first posts so it’s not the cutest but hey it works!
Next up is not home decor or DIY related but I wrote a few posts back in the beginning of the pandemic to help other moms like myself. It’s full of some really good free stuff. My kids have learned out from these activities and worksheets and we still use them every week.
DIY upcycled locker was a fun project and it gets a lot of clicks from Pinterest. Everyone loves a good DIY.
Most Purchased Items of 2020
The most bought item from my blog and Instagram is this rug from our living room. It’s from Wayfair and it is really soft. The rug is way thicker and plusher than a normal low ply rug like this.
The next item most sold is the Jenny Lind crib from this post I did about my twin’s sister’s nursery. Who doesn’t love a cute vintage looking crib.
Next up is the paper from this post I did about how to line your drawers. It’s gift wrap from Zazzle. It was cheap and easy!
2020 was a good year for my blog
All in all 2020 was a good year for my blog. Let’s hope this year is even better. You guys have helped me so much to grow this blog and I am so thankful. As a quick reminder, I will share some free things you can do to help my blog grow even more!
- pin on Pinterest
- click through site and read multiple posts
- sign up for my newsletter
- share links with friends
Farmhosue Home Decor
That’s a wrap for 2020 and hope you enjoyed what I have shared with you. Check out my latest posts below.
- Fall Aesthetic Vibes – Photography to Inspire YouWe all know that when fall arrives, we can start to expect cool weather and changing leaves for the perfect fall aesthetic. But it’s also a time for fashion changes, cute home decor, and of course – pumpkins. If you’re looking for some photography inspiration to help you get in the autumnal spirit, look no…
- Free Printable Artwork to frameLooking for a way to add some personality to your walls without spending a bunch of money? Check out these free printable artwork downloads! There are a variety of designs to choose from, so you’re sure to find something that fits your style. Plus, they’re all sized perfectly for framing so that you can hang…
- Trendy Fall Nail InspirationAs the leaves start to turn and fall from the trees, it’s time to start thinking about updating your look for fall. One easy way to do this is by changing your nail color. Check out some of these trendy fall nail colors that will have you looking stylish all season long. From dark vampy…
- Garden Shed that makes the Cutest Outdoor DecorIf you’re like me, then you love finding new ways to spruce up your outdoor space. And if you’re also like me, then you probably don’t have a lot of extra room to do it! That’s why I was so excited when I came across this garden shed that doubles as adorable outdoor decor. It’s…
- DIY Accent Wall Refresh with Green PaintLooking to do a DIY refresh to your home or space? Why not try painting an accent wall green? It’s a great way to add some life and energy to a room without going too crazy. And it’s really easy to do – you don’t need any special skills or equipment. So why not give…