Hudson Farmhouse Popular Items of 2020
I thought it would be fun to do a round up of all of your favorite blog posts and products this past year. After looking at them it really is funny what a huge mix of items and topics that were popular.
This post contains affiliate links and I may earn a small commission if you choose to make a purchase.
Most Popular Blog Posts of 2020
Number one most visited from Pinterest and Google was by far this popular bathroom remodel post. To view the post just click on the picture.
I have redone the bathroom a bit since this post and it was one of my first posts so it’s not the cutest but hey it works!
Next up is not home decor or DIY related but I wrote a few posts back in the beginning of the pandemic to help other moms like myself. It’s full of some really good free stuff. My kids have learned out from these activities and worksheets and we still use them every week.
DIY upcycled locker was a fun project and it gets a lot of clicks from Pinterest. Everyone loves a good DIY.
Most Purchased Items of 2020
The most bought item from my blog and Instagram is this rug from our living room. It’s from Wayfair and it is really soft. The rug is way thicker and plusher than a normal low ply rug like this.
The next item most sold is the Jenny Lind crib from this post I did about my twin’s sister’s nursery. Who doesn’t love a cute vintage looking crib.
Next up is the paper from this post I did about how to line your drawers. It’s gift wrap from Zazzle. It was cheap and easy!
2020 was a good year for my blog
All in all 2020 was a good year for my blog. Let’s hope this year is even better. You guys have helped me so much to grow this blog and I am so thankful. As a quick reminder, I will share some free things you can do to help my blog grow even more!
- pin on Pinterest
- click through site and read multiple posts
- sign up for my newsletter
- share links with friends
Farmhosue Home Decor
That’s a wrap for 2020 and hope you enjoyed what I have shared with you. Check out my latest posts below.
- Easy DIY Bunny Garland – Fun Spring DecorAn easy DIY bunny garland made with paper! This tutorial is very easy and turned out so cute! You will most likely have all the supplies on hand too! I loved how they turned out with the cute paper. I always have paper and stationery on hand for projects just like this. 2021 is coming…
- Farmhouse Valentine’s Day Decor – Old Red Books & HeartsWith two young girls who love Valentine’s Day we have a lot of fun decorating for it here. I styled this corner shelf in our dining room with some old red books and heart garland. Do you normally decorate for Valentines Day or no? We don’t go crazy but I do like to be festive…
- Valentines Day Home Decorating IdeasDecorating for Valentines Day is so fun! I have two girls so we love to decorate with all of the red and pink stuff. Most of the year I keep the decor neutral but not for Valentines Day. I gathered up some of my favorite inspiration photos and a ton of cute decor to shop…
- how to decorate a Farmhouse Entrance TableHow to decorate a farmhouse entry table the easy way! I will show you what elements and decor to use to make it look cute and welcoming. Over the last couple of years, entrance tables have become more popular and have become a staple in some homes. I love seeing cute tables decorated right when…
- Farmhouse Coffee Bar Ideas and DecorCaffeine and pretty decor are always a must! I myself like ice tea more but I still love a cute coffee bar or coffee area. Today I want to share some inspiration with you and some coffee bar decor! Whether you like it dark or extra sweet there’s no reason why you can’t have a…