Hudson Farmhouse Popular Items of 2020
I thought it would be fun to do a round up of all of your favorite blog posts and products this past year. After looking at them it really is funny what a huge mix of items and topics that were popular.
This post contains affiliate links and I may earn a small commission if you choose to make a purchase.
Most Popular Blog Posts of 2020
Number one most visited from Pinterest and Google was by far this popular bathroom remodel post. To view the post just click on the picture.
I have redone the bathroom a bit since this post and it was one of my first posts so it’s not the cutest but hey it works!
Next up is not home decor or DIY related but I wrote a few posts back in the beginning of the pandemic to help other moms like myself. It’s full of some really good free stuff. My kids have learned out from these activities and worksheets and we still use them every week.
DIY upcycled locker was a fun project and it gets a lot of clicks from Pinterest. Everyone loves a good DIY.
Most Purchased Items of 2020
The most bought item from my blog and Instagram is this rug from our living room. It’s from Wayfair and it is really soft. The rug is way thicker and plusher than a normal low ply rug like this.
The next item most sold is the Jenny Lind crib from this post I did about my twin’s sister’s nursery. Who doesn’t love a cute vintage looking crib.
Next up is the paper from this post I did about how to line your drawers. It’s gift wrap from Zazzle. It was cheap and easy!
2020 was a good year for my blog
All in all 2020 was a good year for my blog. Let’s hope this year is even better. You guys have helped me so much to grow this blog and I am so thankful. As a quick reminder, I will share some free things you can do to help my blog grow even more!
- pin on Pinterest
- click through site and read multiple posts
- sign up for my newsletter
- share links with friends
Farmhosue Home Decor
That’s a wrap for 2020 and hope you enjoyed what I have shared with you. Check out my latest posts below.
- Cozy Fall Home Decor IdeasLet’s chat about fall farmhouse home decor ideas! Who doesn’t love a cozy fall evening? The leaves are changing, the air is crisp and fireplaces are lit. Fall is the perfect time to curl up with friends and enjoy some hot cocoa while you swap stories about your latest work projects. But don’t let all…
- Fall Living Room DecorFall is quickly approaching, and for many of us, that means changing up the living room. With the change in season comes a need to switch out summer decor with more warm colors and autumn decor pieces. The best part about this time of year is it’s easy to create your own personal space by…
- How to Get Your Kids to Appreciate Hiking in NatureWould you like to bond with your kids while making great, lasting memories? If so, then it’s worth considering staying off the beaten path and going hiking with your little ones. CNN states that hiking in nature is beneficial for the mind and body. And that goes for kids and parents alike. Outdoor adventures can foster…
- Fall Decor Faux VegetablesLet’s talk about fall decor with faux vegetables. You might not think it’s possible to decorate your home for the fall without having a pumpkin in sight, but I’m here to show you otherwise. With faux vegetables, you can get that cozy feeling of autumn without buying a ton of pumpkins and worry about them…
- Fall Quilt and Harvest ArrangementFall is a time for family, pumpkin spice lattes, and the changing colors of leaves. It’s also a perfect excuse to make your home cozy with new decor including a comfy quilt and pretty floral arrangements. One way you can incorporate fall into your decorating style this season is by using natural materials like quilts…