how to decorate a Farmhouse Entrance Table
How to decorate a farmhouse entry table the easy way! I will show you what elements and decor to use to make it look cute and welcoming.
Over the last couple of years, entrance tables have become more popular and have become a staple in some homes. I love seeing cute tables decorated right when I walk into a home. It’s inviting and is a great space to keep items like keys or knick-knacks that you can grab easily.
This post does contain affiliate links and I may earn a small commission if you choose to make a purchase.
Farmhouse Entry Tables
Before we get to how to decorate an entryway table let’s look at some really cute wood farmhouse entry tables. Below are some of my favorites and I am sure you have seen at least one of them on Pinterest or Instagram before. To shop or get more info on the tables, please click on the photos below.
Entrance Table Decor
The first item you want to add is usually a mirror or piece of art as the focal point. I really like the round mirror trend or a decorative mirror. Below are some really entrance tables with mirrors above them.
Entryway Table Decor – Greenery
When in doubt always add greenery. I have always thought this and it definitely works for rustic entry tables too. You can add real or faux stems in a vase or a potted plant. The options are endless.
Adding different greenery to an entrance table with head texture and height. You always want to use items that vary in height on entryway tables. Take a look at these. I really like the large branches!
Farmhouse Entry Table Decor – Lamps
Something to add height and balance out the table is lamps. Again there are so many different styles, colors, and materials of lamps you really can’t go wrong. Take a look at a few of these below for some inspiration.
You can use one lamp or two lamps either way they look good!
Rustic Entry Tables
Now time to add some other elements that tend to be less expensive and you probably have laying around the house.
Entrance table elements:
- candle or candle holders
- stack of books or magazines
- photo frames
- wood risers
- wood beads
There’s no way you don’t have most of those items laying around in your home already. Always shop your home!
Entryway Table Ideas
Here’s a handy little reference photo above to remind you what elements you can add to your entryway table.
I hope this post inspired you to decorate your entry table. Make sure to pin your favorites on Pinterest and check out my recent home decor posts on the blog.
- Farmhouse Mini Living Room MakeoverHave you ever just looked at a room and just wanted to change it up so bad? That was me a few months ago and I just really wanted to change. After Covid hit, we hung out in our living room a lot, watched tv and played games, and relaxed with the family. It served…
- Cinco De Mayo Tablescape with vintage DishesCinco de Mayo is such a fun thing to celebrate and I have these vintage pink and blue dishes for a long time now I finally was able to do a tablescape with them. Being festive is so much fun sometimes and getting my girls into the spirit is a blessing as well. I was…
- farmhouse Cabinet – Chippy StorageI just got this really awesome farmhouse cabinet that has tons of storage and is on wheels! I saw this at a local antique shop and had to have it. My house has zero storage or closest space so I am constantly looking for things to store my decor in! Let’s be real I have…
- Mothers Day tablescapes – Flowers – LinensMothers Day is right around the corner and I wanted to inspire you to go all out for your mom! These photos are going to be bright and cheery and you will want to make your own killer tablescape after seeing all the pretty pictures. Next week when it gets a little closer and I…
- Spring Decor with Dsitressed Wood ArchSpring is in the air and I love decorating for it. I wanted to share some of my spring decor with you and a new arch mirror I got. the mirror is lovely and I absolutely love it and couldn’t wait to style it with some spring flowers and eggs. Spring is always so fun…