how to decorate a Farmhouse Entry Table
How to decorate a farmhouse entry table the easy way! I will show you what elements and decor to use to make it look cute and welcoming.
Over the last couple of years, entrance tables have become more popular and have become a staple in some homes. I love seeing cute tables decorated right when I walk into a home. It’s inviting and is a great space to keep items like keys or knick-knacks that you can grab easily.
This post does contain affiliate links and I may earn a small commission if you choose to make a purchase.
Farmhouse Entry Tables
Before we get to how to decorate an entryway table let’s look at some really cute wood farmhouse entry tables. Below are some of my favorites and I am sure you have seen at least one of them on Pinterest or Instagram before. To shop or get more info on the tables, please click on the photos below.
Entrance Table Decor
The first item you want to add is usually a mirror or piece of art as the focal point. I really like the round mirror trend or a decorative mirror. Below are some really entrance tables with mirrors above them.
Entryway Table Decor – Greenery
When in doubt always add greenery. I have always thought this and it definitely works for rustic entry tables too. You can add real or faux stems in a vase or a potted plant. The options are endless.
Adding different greenery to an entrance table with head texture and height. You always want to use items that vary in height on entryway tables. Take a look at these. I really like the large branches!
Farmhouse Entry Table Decor – Lamps
Something to add height and balance out the table is lamps. Again there are so many different styles, colors, and materials of lamps you really can’t go wrong. Take a look at a few of these below for some inspiration.
You can use one lamp or two lamps either way they look good!
Rustic Entry Tables
Now time to add some other elements that tend to be less expensive and you probably have laying around the house.
Entrance table elements:
- candle or candle holders
- stack of books or magazines
- photo frames
- wood risers
- wood beads
There’s no way you don’t have most of those items laying around in your home already. Always shop your home!
Entryway Table Ideas
Here’s a handy little reference photo above to remind you what elements you can add to your entryway table.
I hope this post inspired you to decorate your entry table. Make sure to pin your favorites on Pinterest and check out my recent home decor posts on the blog.
- DIY Accent Wall Refresh with Green PaintLooking to do a DIY refresh to your home or space? Why not try painting an accent wall green? It’s a great way to add some life and energy to a room without going too crazy. And it’s really easy to do – you don’t need any special skills or equipment. So why not give…
- 10 Favorite Spring Home Decor IDeas that make me happyNow that the weather is finally starting to warm up, it’s time to start thinking about spring home decor! These are my 10 favorite ideas for making your home bright and cheerful this season. I hope they inspire you to create a space you love spending time in. Happy decorating! I have compiled a few…
- Best Rustic Christmas DecorFind the best rustic Christmas decor here! It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas! And what better way to get into the spirit of the season than with some rustic Christmas decor. We have gathered our favorite pieces from around the web to give you some inspiration for your own space. Hope you enjoy…
- 5 Rustic Farmhouse Bedding Set ideasTime to refresh your bedroom with some fun rustic farmhouse bedding set ideas. Let’s take your bedroom from drab to fab with some color and warmth! There are so many ways to give your home a fresh new look and feel, but if you’re looking for something simple yet effective then try adding some earth…
- Rustic Farmhouse Winter Posters and FramesThis winter you can add some rustic farmhouse posters and frames to your decor and make it extra festive. I love adding artwork to my mantle and this Christmas the deer and winter trees were a hit. This post does contain affiliate links and I may earn a small commission if you choose to make…