how to decorate a Farmhouse Entry Table
How to decorate a farmhouse entry table the easy way! I will show you what elements and decor to use to make it look cute and welcoming.
Over the last couple of years, entrance tables have become more popular and have become a staple in some homes. I love seeing cute tables decorated right when I walk into a home. It’s inviting and is a great space to keep items like keys or knick-knacks that you can grab easily.
This post does contain affiliate links and I may earn a small commission if you choose to make a purchase.
Farmhouse Entry Tables
Before we get to how to decorate an entryway table let’s look at some really cute wood farmhouse entry tables. Below are some of my favorites and I am sure you have seen at least one of them on Pinterest or Instagram before. To shop or get more info on the tables, please click on the photos below.
Entrance Table Decor
The first item you want to add is usually a mirror or piece of art as the focal point. I really like the round mirror trend or a decorative mirror. Below are some really entrance tables with mirrors above them.
Entryway Table Decor – Greenery
When in doubt always add greenery. I have always thought this and it definitely works for rustic entry tables too. You can add real or faux stems in a vase or a potted plant. The options are endless.
Adding different greenery to an entrance table with head texture and height. You always want to use items that vary in height on entryway tables. Take a look at these. I really like the large branches!
Farmhouse Entry Table Decor – Lamps
Something to add height and balance out the table is lamps. Again there are so many different styles, colors, and materials of lamps you really can’t go wrong. Take a look at a few of these below for some inspiration.
You can use one lamp or two lamps either way they look good!
Rustic Entry Tables
Now time to add some other elements that tend to be less expensive and you probably have laying around the house.
Entrance table elements:
- candle or candle holders
- stack of books or magazines
- photo frames
- wood risers
- wood beads
There’s no way you don’t have most of those items laying around in your home already. Always shop your home!
Entryway Table Ideas
Here’s a handy little reference photo above to remind you what elements you can add to your entryway table.
I hope this post inspired you to decorate your entry table. Make sure to pin your favorites on Pinterest and check out my recent home decor posts on the blog.
- Cozy Fall Farmhouse Decor: Simple IdeasIt’s time for some cozy fall farmhouse decor to warm up our homes. As the leaves begin to change and the air turns crisp, that’s when you know it’s the time of year when our homes beckon for a warm and cozy makeover. If you’re a fan of farmhouse decor and the inviting charm of…
- Rustic Charm: Farmhouse Wall Decor Ideas to Transform Your SpaceWelcome to a world where time stands still, and your home is transformed into a sanctuary of everlasting charm and cozy elegance from your decor. How to do that do you ask? This post is about rustic farmhouse wall decor ideas to help you achieve this! If you’ve ever envisioned turning your living space into…
- Transform Your Home with These Amazon Home FindsTry out these trendy and stylish Amazon home finds to elevate your space and make it cozy. As a lover of home decor, I’m always looking for new and exciting ways to freshen up my home, and I’m here to help you do this as well. Amazon is a fantastic place to find affordable and…
- 5 Best Places for to buy Fresh Garland onlineChristmas is coming, and with it comes the need to start decorating, and this year I love fresh Christmas garlands. No need to hunt it down just have it delivered to your door. That way, you have plenty of time for decorating and designing the perfect space. You can still find fresh garland at this…
- Western Baby Shower IdeasLooking for trendy and unique western baby shower ideas? Let’s go! Having a baby is one of the most exciting times in a woman’s life. And what better way to celebrate than with a western-themed baby shower? From decorations to food, these ideas will help you throw the perfect cowboy-inspired party for your little one.…