how to decorate a Farmhouse Entrance Table
How to decorate a farmhouse entry table the easy way! I will show you what elements and decor to use to make it look cute and welcoming.
Over the last couple of years, entrance tables have become more popular and have become a staple in some homes. I love seeing cute tables decorated right when I walk into a home. It’s inviting and is a great space to keep items like keys or knick-knacks that you can grab easily.
This post does contain affiliate links and I may earn a small commission if you choose to make a purchase.
Farmhouse Entry Tables
Before we get to how to decorate an entryway table let’s look at some really cute wood farmhouse entry tables. Below are some of my favorites and I am sure you have seen at least one of them on Pinterest or Instagram before. To shop or get more info on the tables, please click on the photos below.
Entrance Table Decor
The first item you want to add is usually a mirror or piece of art as the focal point. I really like the round mirror trend or a decorative mirror. Below are some really entrance tables with mirrors above them.
Entryway Table Decor – Greenery
When in doubt always add greenery. I have always thought this and it definitely works for rustic entry tables too. You can add real or faux stems in a vase or a potted plant. The options are endless.
Adding different greenery to an entrance table with head texture and height. You always want to use items that vary in height on entryway tables. Take a look at these. I really like the large branches!
Farmhouse Entry Table Decor – Lamps
Something to add height and balance out the table is lamps. Again there are so many different styles, colors, and materials of lamps you really can’t go wrong. Take a look at a few of these below for some inspiration.
You can use one lamp or two lamps either way they look good!
Rustic Entry Tables
Now time to add some other elements that tend to be less expensive and you probably have laying around the house.
Entrance table elements:
- candle or candle holders
- stack of books or magazines
- photo frames
- wood risers
- wood beads
There’s no way you don’t have most of those items laying around in your home already. Always shop your home!
Entryway Table Ideas
Here’s a handy little reference photo above to remind you what elements you can add to your entryway table.
I hope this post inspired you to decorate your entry table. Make sure to pin your favorites on Pinterest and check out my recent home decor posts on the blog.
- Cozy Fall Home Decor IdeasLet’s chat about fall farmhouse home decor ideas! Who doesn’t love a cozy fall evening? The leaves are changing, the air is crisp and fireplaces are lit. Fall is the perfect time to curl up with friends and enjoy some hot cocoa while you swap stories about your latest work projects. But don’t let all…
- Fall Living Room DecorFall is quickly approaching, and for many of us, that means changing up the living room. With the change in season comes a need to switch out summer decor with more warm colors and autumn decor pieces. The best part about this time of year is it’s easy to create your own personal space by…
- Fall Decor Faux VegetablesLet’s talk about fall decor with faux vegetables. You might not think it’s possible to decorate your home for the fall without having a pumpkin in sight, but I’m here to show you otherwise. With faux vegetables, you can get that cozy feeling of autumn without buying a ton of pumpkins and worry about them…
- Fall Quilt and Harvest ArrangementFall is a time for family, pumpkin spice lattes, and the changing colors of leaves. It’s also a perfect excuse to make your home cozy with new decor including a comfy quilt and pretty floral arrangements. One way you can incorporate fall into your decorating style this season is by using natural materials like quilts…
- Fall Harvest Tablescape with Fresh VegetablesHey, everyone time for a fall harvest tablescape with fresh vegetables! Fall is here and it’s time to decorate for the season. The best way to do that is with a tablescape, of course. I’m going to show you how to set up a fall harvest tablescape using fresh vegetables. This will not only look…