Hello Pumpkin Baby Sprinkle
I had the honor of throwing my sister a baby sprinkle during the fall this year. We had fall colors and leaves with pumpkins and much more!
My twin sister, Michelle, has two boys the same age as my girls and is now pregnant with her third. It’s a girl!
I have had so much fun buying girl things for my new niece. I have 5 nephews and am so excited to have a nice now! The girls are super excited too.
Baby Sprinkle – Hello Pumpkin
Since this is my sister’s third child I threw a sprinkle, which just means baby shower but less hooplah! We gathered and she opened gifts but we forwent the games and favors etc.
For the sprinkle, we had flowers and a table set with the colors Michelle chose for her nursery s well. Pretty greens, burnt orange, and blush pinks!
Take a look at the gallery below and let me know what you think!
Fall Baby Sprinkle Ideas
That’s all for the fall hello pumpkin baby sprinkle! Please check out some of my other posts and pin some photos for later by hovering over each photo!
- Cozy Fall Farmhouse Decor: Simple Ideas
- Rustic Charm: Farmhouse Wall Decor Ideas to Transform Your Space
- Transform Your Home with These Amazon Home Finds
- The Secret to Perfect Bread: Unveiling the Best Bread Machine Supplies
- Novice to Master Baker: With the Oster Bread Machine