Gallery Wall with Framed Cow Prints
Hello, my name is Corey and I am currently obsessed with brown everything and cows. Fall is creeping around the corner so these are perfect for a transition into fall from summer.
I love being able to use this ledge to decorate for the seasons and these framed Posters from the Poster Store fit this pace perfectly.
I could not resist the large animal print and matching other prints that all just screen warm and cozy to me! The browns and warm tones make me giddy for cooler weather and arm apple cider.
Gallery Wall with Framed Prints
I’m so excited to share this fun and simple way to create a gallery wall with some framed cow prints. It’s an easy DIY project that is perfect for anyone who loves decorating their home in the country style. All you need are the prints of your choice, frames, and the place you want to create your gallery wall.
I chose to use this ledge in my home and they just rest on there. I started with the bigger frame in the middle and added the smaller ones around it.
I like layering items so that’s how you see the frames displayed here.
Photo Wall Decoration
I love the idea of a gallery wall with framed prints. It’s such an easy way to make any space feel more inviting and personal, without having to break your budget on expensive art pieces.
The best part is that you can find beautiful frames that don’t break the bank! I chose the bare wood option but the Poster Store also 8 total frame colors to choose from including black and white.
USe code COREY45 for 45% off their entire shop too!
I hope this has inspired you to try a fun new gallery wall. Pin this post if you like it so we’ll be able to come back later when you may need some new design ideas!
If you liked this post and want to see similar ones please check out my most recent home decor posts.
- Fall Living Room DecorFall is quickly approaching, and for many of us, that means changing up the living room. With the change in season comes a need to switch out summer decor with more warm colors and autumn decor pieces. The best part about this time of year is it’s easy to create your own personal space by…
- Fall Decor Faux VegetablesLet’s talk about fall decor with faux vegetables. You might not think it’s possible to decorate your home for the fall without having a pumpkin in sight, but I’m here to show you otherwise. With faux vegetables, you can get that cozy feeling of autumn without buying a ton of pumpkins and worry about them…
- Fall Quilt and Harvest ArrangementFall is a time for family, pumpkin spice lattes, and the changing colors of leaves. It’s also a perfect excuse to make your home cozy with new decor including a comfy quilt and pretty floral arrangements. One way you can incorporate fall into your decorating style this season is by using natural materials like quilts…
- Fall Harvest Tablescape with Fresh VegetablesHey, everyone time for a fall harvest tablescape with fresh vegetables! Fall is here and it’s time to decorate for the season. The best way to do that is with a tablescape, of course. I’m going to show you how to set up a fall harvest tablescape using fresh vegetables. This will not only look…
- Gallery Wall with Framed Cow PrintsHello, my name is Corey and I am currently obsessed with brown everything and cows. Fall is creeping around the corner so these are perfect for a transition into fall from summer. I love being able to use this ledge to decorate for the seasons and these framed Posters from the Poster Store fit this…