Gallery Wall with Framed Cow Prints
Hello, my name is Corey and I am currently obsessed with brown everything and cows. Fall is creeping around the corner so these are perfect for a transition into fall from summer.
I love being able to use this ledge to decorate for the seasons and these framed Posters from the Poster Store fit this pace perfectly.
I could not resist the large animal print and matching other prints that all just screen warm and cozy to me! The browns and warm tones make me giddy for cooler weather and arm apple cider.
Gallery Wall with Framed Prints
I’m so excited to share this fun and simple way to create a gallery wall with some framed cow prints. It’s an easy DIY project that is perfect for anyone who loves decorating their home in the country style. All you need are the prints of your choice, frames, and the place you want to create your gallery wall.
I chose to use this ledge in my home and they just rest on there. I started with the bigger frame in the middle and added the smaller ones around it.
I like layering items so that’s how you see the frames displayed here.
Photo Wall Decoration
I love the idea of a gallery wall with framed prints. It’s such an easy way to make any space feel more inviting and personal, without having to break your budget on expensive art pieces.
The best part is that you can find beautiful frames that don’t break the bank! I chose the bare wood option but the Poster Store also 8 total frame colors to choose from including black and white.
USe code COREY45 for 45% off their entire shop too!
I hope this has inspired you to try a fun new gallery wall. Pin this post if you like it so we’ll be able to come back later when you may need some new design ideas!
If you liked this post and want to see similar ones please check out my most recent home decor posts.
- 5 Best Places for to buy Fresh Garland onlineChristmas is coming, and with it comes the need to start decorating, and this year I love fresh Christmas garlands. No need to hunt it down just have it delivered to your door. That way, you have plenty of time for decorating and designing the perfect space. You can still find fresh garland at this…
- Western Baby Shower IdeasLooking for trendy and unique western baby shower ideas? Let’s go! Having a baby is one of the most exciting times in a woman’s life. And what better way to celebrate than with a western-themed baby shower? From decorations to food, these ideas will help you throw the perfect cowboy-inspired party for your little one.…
- Minimal Modern Farmhouse Christmas tree – with Ribbon and ornamentsIt’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas! If you’re looking for inspiration for your holiday decorating, look no further than this modern farmhouse Christmas tree. With brown and gold ornaments, ribbon, and lights, it’s the perfect mix of rustic and farmhouse styles. Keep reading for more Christmas decor ideas to get you in the…
- Free Christmas Art Prints – Cute Decor IdeaLooking for some free Christmas art prints or winter prints to help decorate your home this winter? We’ve got you covered! Below, we have a collection of festive and winter-themed art prints that you can download and print for free. Whether you’re looking for a cheerful holiday decoration or something to add some extra seasonal…
- DIY Christmas Mantle Decor – Faux Garland and EucalyptusIf you are looking for a quick and easy way DIY to dress up your Christmas mantle, consider using faux garland and eucalyptus. This simple DIY project can be completed in just a few minutes, and it is sure to add some festive charm to your home. Plus, if you have any leftover materials, you…