Gallery Wall with Framed Cow Prints
Hello, my name is Corey and I am currently obsessed with brown everything and cows. Fall is creeping around the corner so these are perfect for a transition into fall from summer.
I love being able to use this ledge to decorate for the seasons and these framed Posters from the Poster Store fit this pace perfectly.
I could not resist the large animal print and matching other prints that all just screen warm and cozy to me! The browns and warm tones make me giddy for cooler weather and arm apple cider.
Gallery Wall with Framed Prints
I’m so excited to share this fun and simple way to create a gallery wall with some framed cow prints. It’s an easy DIY project that is perfect for anyone who loves decorating their home in the country style. All you need are the prints of your choice, frames, and the place you want to create your gallery wall.
I chose to use this ledge in my home and they just rest on there. I started with the bigger frame in the middle and added the smaller ones around it.
I like layering items so that’s how you see the frames displayed here.
Photo Wall Decoration
I love the idea of a gallery wall with framed prints. It’s such an easy way to make any space feel more inviting and personal, without having to break your budget on expensive art pieces.
The best part is that you can find beautiful frames that don’t break the bank! I chose the bare wood option but the Poster Store also 8 total frame colors to choose from including black and white.
USe code COREY45 for 45% off their entire shop too!
I hope this has inspired you to try a fun new gallery wall. Pin this post if you like it so we’ll be able to come back later when you may need some new design ideas!
If you liked this post and want to see similar ones please check out my most recent home decor posts.
- DIY Accent Wall Refresh with Green PaintLooking to do a DIY refresh to your home or space? Why not try painting an accent wall green? It’s a great way to add some life and energy to a room without going too crazy. And it’s really easy to do – you don’t need any special skills or equipment. So why not give…
- 10 Favorite Spring Home Decor IDeas that make me happyNow that the weather is finally starting to warm up, it’s time to start thinking about spring home decor! These are my 10 favorite ideas for making your home bright and cheerful this season. I hope they inspire you to create a space you love spending time in. Happy decorating! I have compiled a few…
- Best Rustic Christmas DecorFind the best rustic Christmas decor here! It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas! And what better way to get into the spirit of the season than with some rustic Christmas decor. We have gathered our favorite pieces from around the web to give you some inspiration for your own space. Hope you enjoy…
- 5 Rustic Farmhouse Bedding Set ideasTime to refresh your bedroom with some fun rustic farmhouse bedding set ideas. Let’s take your bedroom from drab to fab with some color and warmth! There are so many ways to give your home a fresh new look and feel, but if you’re looking for something simple yet effective then try adding some earth…
- Rustic Farmhouse Winter Posters and FramesThis winter you can add some rustic farmhouse posters and frames to your decor and make it extra festive. I love adding artwork to my mantle and this Christmas the deer and winter trees were a hit. This post does contain affiliate links and I may earn a small commission if you choose to make…