Farmhouse Sitting Area Mood Board
I have been wanting to add more seating to my living room and have decided to play around with a mood board to inspire me!
First a little back ground. My house is really small and we have one big room that has the kitchen dining room and living room area all together. So sitting and space are limited.
To add more seating I was thinking about adding some chairs instead of a couch to save some room.
Farmhouse Chairs and Accents
How fun and cozy is this little spot?! It is definitely inspiring me and because the mood board was so fun to make I made a fall version too since it’s August!
Shop the Farmhouse Sitting Area
Of course, I wouldn’t leave you guys without linking to some of these products. I do make a small commission if you choose to make a purchase.
These beautiful farmhouse chairs are from Lamps Plus.
The floor lamp is also from Lamps Plus. I fell in love with these pieces and wanted to create a whole area just for the chairs and lamp!
If you would like to shop the rest of the items please click on the images below.
If you liked this post and want to check out my other home decor posts click a link below!
- Cozy Fall Home Decor IdeasLet’s chat about fall farmhouse home decor ideas! Who doesn’t love a cozy fall evening? The leaves are changing, the air is crisp and fireplaces are lit. Fall is the perfect time to curl up with friends and enjoy some hot cocoa while you swap stories about your latest work projects. But don’t let all…
- Fall Living Room DecorFall is quickly approaching, and for many of us, that means changing up the living room. With the change in season comes a need to switch out summer decor with more warm colors and autumn decor pieces. The best part about this time of year is it’s easy to create your own personal space by…
- Fall Decor Faux VegetablesLet’s talk about fall decor with faux vegetables. You might not think it’s possible to decorate your home for the fall without having a pumpkin in sight, but I’m here to show you otherwise. With faux vegetables, you can get that cozy feeling of autumn without buying a ton of pumpkins and worry about them…
- Fall Quilt and Harvest ArrangementFall is a time for family, pumpkin spice lattes, and the changing colors of leaves. It’s also a perfect excuse to make your home cozy with new decor including a comfy quilt and pretty floral arrangements. One way you can incorporate fall into your decorating style this season is by using natural materials like quilts…
- Fall Harvest Tablescape with Fresh VegetablesHey, everyone time for a fall harvest tablescape with fresh vegetables! Fall is here and it’s time to decorate for the season. The best way to do that is with a tablescape, of course. I’m going to show you how to set up a fall harvest tablescape using fresh vegetables. This will not only look…