Farmhouse Sitting Area Mood Board
I have been wanting to add more seating to my living room and have decided to play around with a mood board to inspire me!
First a little back ground. My house is really small and we have one big room that has the kitchen dining room and living room area all together. So sitting and space are limited.
To add more seating I was thinking about adding some chairs instead of a couch to save some room.
Farmhouse Chairs and Accents
How fun and cozy is this little spot?! It is definitely inspiring me and because the mood board was so fun to make I made a fall version too since it’s August!
Shop the Farmhouse Sitting Area
Of course, I wouldn’t leave you guys without linking to some of these products. I do make a small commission if you choose to make a purchase.
These beautiful farmhouse chairs are from Lamps Plus.
The floor lamp is also from Lamps Plus. I fell in love with these pieces and wanted to create a whole area just for the chairs and lamp!
If you would like to shop the rest of the items please click on the images below.
If you liked this post and want to check out my other home decor posts click a link below!
- Farmhouse Mini Living Room MakeoverHave you ever just looked at a room and just wanted to change it up so bad? That was me a few months ago and I just really wanted to change. After Covid hit, we hung out in our living room a lot, watched tv and played games, and relaxed with the family. It served…
- Cinco De Mayo Tablescape with vintage DishesCinco de Mayo is such a fun thing to celebrate and I have these vintage pink and blue dishes for a long time now I finally was able to do a tablescape with them. Being festive is so much fun sometimes and getting my girls into the spirit is a blessing as well. I was…
- farmhouse Cabinet – Chippy StorageI just got this really awesome farmhouse cabinet that has tons of storage and is on wheels! I saw this at a local antique shop and had to have it. My house has zero storage or closest space so I am constantly looking for things to store my decor in! Let’s be real I have…
- Mothers Day tablescapes – Flowers – LinensMothers Day is right around the corner and I wanted to inspire you to go all out for your mom! These photos are going to be bright and cheery and you will want to make your own killer tablescape after seeing all the pretty pictures. Next week when it gets a little closer and I…
- Spring Decor with Dsitressed Wood ArchSpring is in the air and I love decorating for it. I wanted to share some of my spring decor with you and a new arch mirror I got. the mirror is lovely and I absolutely love it and couldn’t wait to style it with some spring flowers and eggs. Spring is always so fun…