Farmhouse Sitting Area Mood Board
I have been wanting to add more seating to my living room and have decided to play around with a mood board to inspire me!
First a little back ground. My house is really small and we have one big room that has the kitchen dining room and living room area all together. So sitting and space are limited.
To add more seating I was thinking about adding some chairs instead of a couch to save some room.
Farmhouse Chairs and Accents
How fun and cozy is this little spot?! It is definitely inspiring me and because the mood board was so fun to make I made a fall version too since it’s August!
Shop the Farmhouse Sitting Area
Of course, I wouldn’t leave you guys without linking to some of these products. I do make a small commission if you choose to make a purchase.
These beautiful farmhouse chairs are from Lamps Plus.
The floor lamp is also from Lamps Plus. I fell in love with these pieces and wanted to create a whole area just for the chairs and lamp!
If you would like to shop the rest of the items please click on the images below.
If you liked this post and want to check out my other home decor posts click a link below!
- Farmhouse Valentine’s Day Decor – Old Red Books & HeartsWith two young girls who love Valentine’s Day we have a lot of fun decorating for it here. I styled this corner shelf in our dining room with some old red books and heart garland. Do you normally decorate for Valentines Day or no? We don’t go crazy but I do like to be festive…
- how to decorate a Farmhouse Entrance TableHow to decorate a farmhouse entry table the easy way! I will show you what elements and decor to use to make it look cute and welcoming. Over the last couple of years, entrance tables have become more popular and have become a staple in some homes. I love seeing cute tables decorated right when…
- Farmhouse Coffee Bar Ideas and DecorCaffeine and pretty decor are always a must! I myself like ice tea more but I still love a cute coffee bar or coffee area. Today I want to share some inspiration with you and some coffee bar decor! Whether you like it dark or extra sweet there’s no reason why you can’t have a…
- Easy Christmas Potpourri DIY JarsIt’s the most festive time of the year and now your house can smell super festive with little effort and items you probably already have around the house! Making homemade Christmas potpourri is super easy and also makes a great homemade Christmas gift! Christmas Potpourri DIY Recipe mason jar with lid cinnamon sticks fruit (oranges,…
- Farmhouse Bedroom Bedding and Decor that won’t break the bankOur bedrooms are sanctuaries and need to be comfy and cute! My farmhouse bedroom needed a makeover bad and I was so excited when it was finally time! We had all handy down furniture and our mattress was literally super lumpy and old. It was time for us to get all new stuff! We have…