Farmhouse Mini Living Room Makeover
Have you ever just looked at a room and just wanted to change it up so bad? That was me a few months ago and I just really wanted to change.
After Covid hit, we hung out in our living room a lot, watched tv and played games, and relaxed with the family. It served its purpose, but now I wanted to make it prettier and even comfier.
The very first thing that had to go was our old couch. This old, gross couch has sparked a few arguments between my hubby and me. He said it worked great and loved having the recliners. The problem was its butt ugly and falling apart. Hince, a new couch was the first thing on my list of things to get for the mini makeover.
Normally I have it piled with pillows and a blanket covering it but I wanted to show you the real before. See why I needed it to go so bad?!
Now if you are new here or just forgot our living room, dining room, kitchen, and entry are all one big area. We live in a double-wide mobile home and the space is very limited. I need seating but to also utilize the space I have and not overcrowd the space too much.
Also, the two white chairs in the photo above are from Lamps Plus so when it was time to get a new couch I went straight there. The quality is amazing and I wanted something to match as well. I found the perfect couch for our space and we love it!
This beauty is from Lamps Plus and fits our family perfectly and brightens up the space tremendously!
It matches beautifully is a great size and is above all the most comfortable thing I have ever sat on. My kiddos love to lounge on it too!
What’s a mini makeover without some other new decor items to add to the space? Take a look at these candlesticks from Lamps Plus! The detail is what drew my eye to them!
If you haven’t seen the trend of busts and bust planters coming into style you are about to see them in my home! I absolutely love these guys I think they add so much character and charm to a space.
The planter bust is so cute and a big size too!
This cute gal is my favorite bust because of her height and looks!
And what’s a room makeover without a new mirror? Duh, I had to get one and it really helps brighten up a small space! Check out the detail of this gorgeous mirror. The color, the scalloped edges, and the shape!
New Dining Room Light
This farmhouse light is gorgeous in person and the wood matches tin my home so well. I love the look it gives my dining area!
All in all, I love this mini makeover and that each item brightened up the space and brings me so much joy. Comment below with your favorite part!
Make sure to check out my other blog posts for more inspiration and have a great day!
- Cozy Fall Farmhouse Decor: Simple IdeasIt’s time for some cozy fall farmhouse decor to warm up our homes. As the leaves begin to change and the air turns crisp, that’s when you know it’s the time of year when our homes beckon for a warm and cozy makeover. If you’re a fan of farmhouse decor and the inviting charm of…
- Rustic Charm: Farmhouse Wall Decor Ideas to Transform Your SpaceWelcome to a world where time stands still, and your home is transformed into a sanctuary of everlasting charm and cozy elegance from your decor. How to do that do you ask? This post is about rustic farmhouse wall decor ideas to help you achieve this! If you’ve ever envisioned turning your living space into…
- Transform Your Home with These Amazon Home FindsTry out these trendy and stylish Amazon home finds to elevate your space and make it cozy. As a lover of home decor, I’m always looking for new and exciting ways to freshen up my home, and I’m here to help you do this as well. Amazon is a fantastic place to find affordable and…
- 5 Best Places for to buy Fresh Garland onlineChristmas is coming, and with it comes the need to start decorating, and this year I love fresh Christmas garlands. No need to hunt it down just have it delivered to your door. That way, you have plenty of time for decorating and designing the perfect space. You can still find fresh garland at this…
- Western Baby Shower IdeasLooking for trendy and unique western baby shower ideas? Let’s go! Having a baby is one of the most exciting times in a woman’s life. And what better way to celebrate than with a western-themed baby shower? From decorations to food, these ideas will help you throw the perfect cowboy-inspired party for your little one.…