Farmhouse Mini Living Room Makeover
Have you ever just looked at a room and just wanted to change it up so bad? That was me a few months ago and I just really wanted to change.
After Covid hit, we hung out in our living room a lot, watched tv and played games, and relaxed with the family. It served its purpose, but now I wanted to make it prettier and even comfier.
The very first thing that had to go was our old couch. This old, gross couch has sparked a few arguments between my hubby and me. He said it worked great and loved having the recliners. The problem was its butt ugly and falling apart. Hince, a new couch was the first thing on my list of things to get for the mini makeover.
Normally I have it piled with pillows and a blanket covering it but I wanted to show you the real before. See why I needed it to go so bad?!
Now if you are new here or just forgot our living room, dining room, kitchen, and entry are all one big area. We live in a double-wide mobile home and the space is very limited. I need seating but to also utilize the space I have and not overcrowd the space too much.
Also, the two white chairs in the photo above are from Lamps Plus so when it was time to get a new couch I went straight there. The quality is amazing and I wanted something to match as well. I found the perfect couch for our space and we love it!
This beauty is from Lamps Plus and fits our family perfectly and brightens up the space tremendously!
It matches beautifully is a great size and is above all the most comfortable thing I have ever sat on. My kiddos love to lounge on it too!
What’s a mini makeover without some other new decor items to add to the space? Take a look at these candlesticks from Lamps Plus! The detail is what drew my eye to them!
If you haven’t seen the trend of busts and bust planters coming into style you are about to see them in my home! I absolutely love these guys I think they add so much character and charm to a space.
The planter bust is so cute and a big size too!
This cute gal is my favorite bust because of her height and looks!
And what’s a room makeover without a new mirror? Duh, I had to get one and it really helps brighten up a small space! Check out the detail of this gorgeous mirror. The color, the scalloped edges, and the shape!
New Dining Room Light
This farmhouse light is gorgeous in person and the wood matches tin my home so well. I love the look it gives my dining area!
All in all, I love this mini makeover and that each item brightened up the space and brings me so much joy. Comment below with your favorite part!
Make sure to check out my other blog posts for more inspiration and have a great day!
- Farmhouse Mini Living Room MakeoverHave you ever just looked at a room and just wanted to change it up so bad? That was me a few months ago and I just really wanted to change. After Covid hit, we hung out in our living room a lot, watched tv and played games, and relaxed with the family. It served…
- Cinco De Mayo Tablescape with vintage DishesCinco de Mayo is such a fun thing to celebrate and I have these vintage pink and blue dishes for a long time now I finally was able to do a tablescape with them. Being festive is so much fun sometimes and getting my girls into the spirit is a blessing as well. I was…
- farmhouse Cabinet – Chippy StorageI just got this really awesome farmhouse cabinet that has tons of storage and is on wheels! I saw this at a local antique shop and had to have it. My house has zero storage or closest space so I am constantly looking for things to store my decor in! Let’s be real I have…
- Mothers Day tablescapes – Flowers – LinensMothers Day is right around the corner and I wanted to inspire you to go all out for your mom! These photos are going to be bright and cheery and you will want to make your own killer tablescape after seeing all the pretty pictures. Next week when it gets a little closer and I…
- Spring Decor with Dsitressed Wood ArchSpring is in the air and I love decorating for it. I wanted to share some of my spring decor with you and a new arch mirror I got. the mirror is lovely and I absolutely love it and couldn’t wait to style it with some spring flowers and eggs. Spring is always so fun…