Farmhouse Mini Living Room Makeover
Have you ever just looked at a room and just wanted to change it up so bad? That was me a few months ago and I just really wanted to change.
After Covid hit, we hung out in our living room a lot, watched tv and played games, and relaxed with the family. It served its purpose, but now I wanted to make it prettier and even comfier.
The very first thing that had to go was our old couch. This old, gross couch has sparked a few arguments between my hubby and me. He said it worked great and loved having the recliners. The problem was its butt ugly and falling apart. Hince, a new couch was the first thing on my list of things to get for the mini makeover.
Normally I have it piled with pillows and a blanket covering it but I wanted to show you the real before. See why I needed it to go so bad?!
Now if you are new here or just forgot our living room, dining room, kitchen, and entry are all one big area. We live in a double-wide mobile home and the space is very limited. I need seating but to also utilize the space I have and not overcrowd the space too much.
Also, the two white chairs in the photo above are from Lamps Plus so when it was time to get a new couch I went straight there. The quality is amazing and I wanted something to match as well. I found the perfect couch for our space and we love it!
This beauty is from Lamps Plus and fits our family perfectly and brightens up the space tremendously!
It matches beautifully is a great size and is above all the most comfortable thing I have ever sat on. My kiddos love to lounge on it too!
What’s a mini makeover without some other new decor items to add to the space? Take a look at these candlesticks from Lamps Plus! The detail is what drew my eye to them!
If you haven’t seen the trend of busts and bust planters coming into style you are about to see them in my home! I absolutely love these guys I think they add so much character and charm to a space.
The planter bust is so cute and a big size too!
This cute gal is my favorite bust because of her height and looks!
And what’s a room makeover without a new mirror? Duh, I had to get one and it really helps brighten up a small space! Check out the detail of this gorgeous mirror. The color, the scalloped edges, and the shape!
New Dining Room Light
This farmhouse light is gorgeous in person and the wood matches tin my home so well. I love the look it gives my dining area!
All in all, I love this mini makeover and that each item brightened up the space and brings me so much joy. Comment below with your favorite part!
Make sure to check out my other blog posts for more inspiration and have a great day!
- Cozy Fall Home Decor IdeasLet’s chat about fall farmhouse home decor ideas! Who doesn’t love a cozy fall evening? The leaves are changing, the air is crisp and fireplaces are lit. Fall is the perfect time to curl up with friends and enjoy some hot cocoa while you swap stories about your latest work projects. But don’t let all…
- Fall Living Room DecorFall is quickly approaching, and for many of us, that means changing up the living room. With the change in season comes a need to switch out summer decor with more warm colors and autumn decor pieces. The best part about this time of year is it’s easy to create your own personal space by…
- Fall Decor Faux VegetablesLet’s talk about fall decor with faux vegetables. You might not think it’s possible to decorate your home for the fall without having a pumpkin in sight, but I’m here to show you otherwise. With faux vegetables, you can get that cozy feeling of autumn without buying a ton of pumpkins and worry about them…
- Fall Quilt and Harvest ArrangementFall is a time for family, pumpkin spice lattes, and the changing colors of leaves. It’s also a perfect excuse to make your home cozy with new decor including a comfy quilt and pretty floral arrangements. One way you can incorporate fall into your decorating style this season is by using natural materials like quilts…
- Fall Harvest Tablescape with Fresh VegetablesHey, everyone time for a fall harvest tablescape with fresh vegetables! Fall is here and it’s time to decorate for the season. The best way to do that is with a tablescape, of course. I’m going to show you how to set up a fall harvest tablescape using fresh vegetables. This will not only look…