Farmhouse Mini Living Room Makeover
Have you ever just looked at a room and just wanted to change it up so bad? That was me a few months ago and I just really wanted to change.
After Covid hit, we hung out in our living room a lot, watched tv and played games, and relaxed with the family. It served its purpose, but now I wanted to make it prettier and even comfier.
The very first thing that had to go was our old couch. This old, gross couch has sparked a few arguments between my hubby and me. He said it worked great and loved having the recliners. The problem was its butt ugly and falling apart. Hince, a new couch was the first thing on my list of things to get for the mini makeover.
Normally I have it piled with pillows and a blanket covering it but I wanted to show you the real before. See why I needed it to go so bad?!
Now if you are new here or just forgot our living room, dining room, kitchen, and entry are all one big area. We live in a double-wide mobile home and the space is very limited. I need seating but to also utilize the space I have and not overcrowd the space too much.
Also, the two white chairs in the photo above are from Lamps Plus so when it was time to get a new couch I went straight there. The quality is amazing and I wanted something to match as well. I found the perfect couch for our space and we love it!
This beauty is from Lamps Plus and fits our family perfectly and brightens up the space tremendously!
It matches beautifully is a great size and is above all the most comfortable thing I have ever sat on. My kiddos love to lounge on it too!
What’s a mini makeover without some other new decor items to add to the space? Take a look at these candlesticks from Lamps Plus! The detail is what drew my eye to them!
If you haven’t seen the trend of busts and bust planters coming into style you are about to see them in my home! I absolutely love these guys I think they add so much character and charm to a space.
The planter bust is so cute and a big size too!
This cute gal is my favorite bust because of her height and looks!
And what’s a room makeover without a new mirror? Duh, I had to get one and it really helps brighten up a small space! Check out the detail of this gorgeous mirror. The color, the scalloped edges, and the shape!
New Dining Room Light
This farmhouse light is gorgeous in person and the wood matches tin my home so well. I love the look it gives my dining area!
All in all, I love this mini makeover and that each item brightened up the space and brings me so much joy. Comment below with your favorite part!
Make sure to check out my other blog posts for more inspiration and have a great day!
- DIY Accent Wall Refresh with Green PaintLooking to do a DIY refresh to your home or space? Why not try painting an accent wall green? It’s a great way to add some life and energy to a room without going too crazy. And it’s really easy to do – you don’t need any special skills or equipment. So why not give…
- 10 Favorite Spring Home Decor IDeas that make me happyNow that the weather is finally starting to warm up, it’s time to start thinking about spring home decor! These are my 10 favorite ideas for making your home bright and cheerful this season. I hope they inspire you to create a space you love spending time in. Happy decorating! I have compiled a few…
- Best Rustic Christmas DecorFind the best rustic Christmas decor here! It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas! And what better way to get into the spirit of the season than with some rustic Christmas decor. We have gathered our favorite pieces from around the web to give you some inspiration for your own space. Hope you enjoy…
- 5 Rustic Farmhouse Bedding Set ideasTime to refresh your bedroom with some fun rustic farmhouse bedding set ideas. Let’s take your bedroom from drab to fab with some color and warmth! There are so many ways to give your home a fresh new look and feel, but if you’re looking for something simple yet effective then try adding some earth…
- Rustic Farmhouse Winter Posters and FramesThis winter you can add some rustic farmhouse posters and frames to your decor and make it extra festive. I love adding artwork to my mantle and this Christmas the deer and winter trees were a hit. This post does contain affiliate links and I may earn a small commission if you choose to make…