Farmhouse Coffee Bar Ideas and Decor
Caffeine and pretty decor are always a must! I myself like ice tea more but I still love a cute coffee bar or coffee area. Today I want to share some inspiration with you and some coffee bar decor!
Whether you like it dark or extra sweet there’s no reason why you can’t have a cute little coffee bar in your kitchen! I love seeing all the cute coffee cups people use and how they decorate their coffee stations.
This post does contain affiliate links and I may earn a small commission if you choose to make a purchase.
Farmhouse Coffee Bar Set Ups
There are so many ways you can add a coffee bar to your home. You can do it on your kitchen counters or use a whole separate table or hutch. Below are some really good coffee bars from Pinterest for inspiration. I love finding pins on Pinterest and seeing how people styled their spaces or shopping the sources.
Here she transformed an old hutch into a cute coffee bar. It has plenty of room to store stuff out and for easy excess and hide things away as well.
That hanging rack is perfect and the little side cabinet is perfect for a small coffee area. I love how she stored the coffee pods and sugar!
Super cute wood coffee bar. The shelves and cute baskets are perfect. I like the cup holder too. See so many ways to decorate a coffee bar?!
All white and green is my jam. I love how monochrome this is and all those pretty Rae Dunn pieces. Oh my!
Farmhouse Coffee Bar Decor
I loved seeing all the great ideas and collected some decor items I think would look great with your coffee bar! Take a look at the items below and clock on the photos for more information.
Coffee Bar Tiered Trays
One thing a lot of these coffee bars have in common is 2 or 3 tiered trays. Which I love decorating! I have a whole blog post on how to decorate a 3 tiered tray you must check out.
Also, take a look at these tiered trays by clicking on the photos. Let me know in the comments which one is your favorite.
Coffee Bar Knick Knacks
I hope this post will help inspire you to make your own coffee bar and then sit back and enjoy a cup! If you liked this post please make sure to pin for later it helps me out so much! Also check out some of my recent blog posts below!
- Easy DIY Bunny Garland – Fun Spring DecorAn easy DIY bunny garland made with paper! This tutorial is very easy and turned out so cute! You will most likely have all the supplies on hand too! I loved how they turned out with the cute paper. I always have paper and stationery on hand for projects just like this. 2021 is coming…
- Farmhouse Valentine’s Day Decor – Old Red Books & HeartsWith two young girls who love Valentine’s Day we have a lot of fun decorating for it here. I styled this corner shelf in our dining room with some old red books and heart garland. Do you normally decorate for Valentines Day or no? We don’t go crazy but I do like to be festive…
- how to decorate a Farmhouse Entrance TableHow to decorate a farmhouse entry table the easy way! I will show you what elements and decor to use to make it look cute and welcoming. Over the last couple of years, entrance tables have become more popular and have become a staple in some homes. I love seeing cute tables decorated right when…
- Farmhouse Coffee Bar Ideas and DecorCaffeine and pretty decor are always a must! I myself like ice tea more but I still love a cute coffee bar or coffee area. Today I want to share some inspiration with you and some coffee bar decor! Whether you like it dark or extra sweet there’s no reason why you can’t have a…
- Easy Christmas Potpourri DIY JarsIt’s the most festive time of the year and now your house can smell super festive with little effort and items you probably already have around the house! Making homemade Christmas potpourri is super easy and also makes a great homemade Christmas gift! Christmas Potpourri DIY Recipe mason jar with lid cinnamon sticks fruit (oranges,…