Farmhouse Coffee Bar Ideas and Decor
Caffeine and pretty decor are always a must! I myself like ice tea more but I still love a cute coffee bar or coffee area. Today I want to share some inspiration with you and some coffee bar decor!
Whether you like it dark or extra sweet there’s no reason why you can’t have a cute little coffee bar in your kitchen! I love seeing all the cute coffee cups people use and how they decorate their coffee stations.
This post does contain affiliate links and I may earn a small commission if you choose to make a purchase.
Farmhouse Coffee Bar Set Ups
There are so many ways you can add a coffee bar to your home. You can do it on your kitchen counters or use a whole separate table or hutch. Below are some really good coffee bars from Pinterest for inspiration. I love finding pins on Pinterest and seeing how people styled their spaces or shopping the sources.
Here she transformed an old hutch into a cute coffee bar. It has plenty of room to store stuff out and for easy excess and hide things away as well.
That hanging rack is perfect and the little side cabinet is perfect for a small coffee area. I love how she stored the coffee pods and sugar!
Super cute wood coffee bar. The shelves and cute baskets are perfect. I like the cup holder too. See so many ways to decorate a coffee bar?!
All white and green is my jam. I love how monochrome this is and all those pretty Rae Dunn pieces. Oh my!
Farmhouse Coffee Bar Decor
I loved seeing all the great ideas and collected some decor items I think would look great with your coffee bar! Take a look at the items below and clock on the photos for more information.
Coffee Bar Tiered Trays
One thing a lot of these coffee bars have in common is 2 or 3 tiered trays. Which I love decorating! I have a whole blog post on how to decorate a 3 tiered tray you must check out.
Also, take a look at these tiered trays by clicking on the photos. Let me know in the comments which one is your favorite.
Coffee Bar Knick Knacks
I hope this post will help inspire you to make your own coffee bar and then sit back and enjoy a cup! If you liked this post please make sure to pin for later it helps me out so much! Also check out some of my recent blog posts below!
- Cozy Fall Home Decor IdeasLet’s chat about fall farmhouse home decor ideas! Who doesn’t love a cozy fall evening? The leaves are changing, the air is crisp and fireplaces are lit. Fall is the perfect time to curl up with friends and enjoy some hot cocoa while you swap stories about your latest work projects. But don’t let all…
- Fall Living Room DecorFall is quickly approaching, and for many of us, that means changing up the living room. With the change in season comes a need to switch out summer decor with more warm colors and autumn decor pieces. The best part about this time of year is it’s easy to create your own personal space by…
- Fall Decor Faux VegetablesLet’s talk about fall decor with faux vegetables. You might not think it’s possible to decorate your home for the fall without having a pumpkin in sight, but I’m here to show you otherwise. With faux vegetables, you can get that cozy feeling of autumn without buying a ton of pumpkins and worry about them…
- Fall Quilt and Harvest ArrangementFall is a time for family, pumpkin spice lattes, and the changing colors of leaves. It’s also a perfect excuse to make your home cozy with new decor including a comfy quilt and pretty floral arrangements. One way you can incorporate fall into your decorating style this season is by using natural materials like quilts…
- Fall Harvest Tablescape with Fresh VegetablesHey, everyone time for a fall harvest tablescape with fresh vegetables! Fall is here and it’s time to decorate for the season. The best way to do that is with a tablescape, of course. I’m going to show you how to set up a fall harvest tablescape using fresh vegetables. This will not only look…