Farmhouse Coffee Bar Ideas and Decor
Caffeine and pretty decor are always a must! I myself like ice tea more but I still love a cute coffee bar or coffee area. Today I want to share some inspiration with you and some coffee bar decor!
Whether you like it dark or extra sweet there’s no reason why you can’t have a cute little coffee bar in your kitchen! I love seeing all the cute coffee cups people use and how they decorate their coffee stations.
This post does contain affiliate links and I may earn a small commission if you choose to make a purchase.
Farmhouse Coffee Bar Set Ups
There are so many ways you can add a coffee bar to your home. You can do it on your kitchen counters or use a whole separate table or hutch. Below are some really good coffee bars from Pinterest for inspiration. I love finding pins on Pinterest and seeing how people styled their spaces or shopping the sources.
Here she transformed an old hutch into a cute coffee bar. It has plenty of room to store stuff out and for easy excess and hide things away as well.
That hanging rack is perfect and the little side cabinet is perfect for a small coffee area. I love how she stored the coffee pods and sugar!
Super cute wood coffee bar. The shelves and cute baskets are perfect. I like the cup holder too. See so many ways to decorate a coffee bar?!
All white and green is my jam. I love how monochrome this is and all those pretty Rae Dunn pieces. Oh my!
Farmhouse Coffee Bar Decor
I loved seeing all the great ideas and collected some decor items I think would look great with your coffee bar! Take a look at the items below and clock on the photos for more information.
Coffee Bar Tiered Trays
One thing a lot of these coffee bars have in common is 2 or 3 tiered trays. Which I love decorating! I have a whole blog post on how to decorate a 3 tiered tray you must check out.
Also, take a look at these tiered trays by clicking on the photos. Let me know in the comments which one is your favorite.
Coffee Bar Knick Knacks
I hope this post will help inspire you to make your own coffee bar and then sit back and enjoy a cup! If you liked this post please make sure to pin for later it helps me out so much! Also check out some of my recent blog posts below!
- Cinco De Mayo Tablescape with vintage DishesCinco de Mayo is such a fun thing to celebrate and I have these vintage pink and blue dishes for a long time now I finally was able to do a tablescape with them. Being festive is so much fun sometimes and getting my girls into the spirit is a blessing as well. I was…
- farmhouse Cabinet – Chippy StorageI just got this really awesome farmhouse cabinet that has tons of storage and is on wheels! I saw this at a local antique shop and had to have it. My house has zero storage or closest space so I am constantly looking for things to store my decor in! Let’s be real I have…
- Mothers Day tablescapes – Flowers – LinensMothers Day is right around the corner and I wanted to inspire you to go all out for your mom! These photos are going to be bright and cheery and you will want to make your own killer tablescape after seeing all the pretty pictures. Next week when it gets a little closer and I…
- Spring Decor with Dsitressed Wood ArchSpring is in the air and I love decorating for it. I wanted to share some of my spring decor with you and a new arch mirror I got. the mirror is lovely and I absolutely love it and couldn’t wait to style it with some spring flowers and eggs. Spring is always so fun…
- Easy DIY Bunny Garland – Fun Spring DecorAn easy DIY bunny garland made with paper! This tutorial is very easy and turned out so cute! You will most likely have all the supplies on hand too! I loved how they turned out with the cute paper. I always have paper and stationery on hand for projects just like this. 2021 is coming…