Farmhouse Coffee Bar Ideas and Decor
Caffeine and pretty decor are always a must! I myself like ice tea more but I still love a cute coffee bar or coffee area. Today I want to share some inspiration with you and some coffee bar decor!
Whether you like it dark or extra sweet there’s no reason why you can’t have a cute little coffee bar in your kitchen! I love seeing all the cute coffee cups people use and how they decorate their coffee stations.
This post does contain affiliate links and I may earn a small commission if you choose to make a purchase.
Farmhouse Coffee Bar Set Ups
There are so many ways you can add a coffee bar to your home. You can do it on your kitchen counters or use a whole separate table or hutch. Below are some really good coffee bars from Pinterest for inspiration. I love finding pins on Pinterest and seeing how people styled their spaces or shopping the sources.
Here she transformed an old hutch into a cute coffee bar. It has plenty of room to store stuff out and for easy excess and hide things away as well.
That hanging rack is perfect and the little side cabinet is perfect for a small coffee area. I love how she stored the coffee pods and sugar!
Super cute wood coffee bar. The shelves and cute baskets are perfect. I like the cup holder too. See so many ways to decorate a coffee bar?!
All white and green is my jam. I love how monochrome this is and all those pretty Rae Dunn pieces. Oh my!
Farmhouse Coffee Bar Decor
I loved seeing all the great ideas and collected some decor items I think would look great with your coffee bar! Take a look at the items below and clock on the photos for more information.
Coffee Bar Tiered Trays
One thing a lot of these coffee bars have in common is 2 or 3 tiered trays. Which I love decorating! I have a whole blog post on how to decorate a 3 tiered tray you must check out.
Also, take a look at these tiered trays by clicking on the photos. Let me know in the comments which one is your favorite.
Coffee Bar Knick Knacks
I hope this post will help inspire you to make your own coffee bar and then sit back and enjoy a cup! If you liked this post please make sure to pin for later it helps me out so much! Also check out some of my recent blog posts below!
- 5 Best Places for to buy Fresh Garland onlineChristmas is coming, and with it comes the need to start decorating, and this year I love fresh Christmas garlands. No need to hunt it down just have it delivered to your door. That way, you have plenty of time for decorating and designing the perfect space. You can still find fresh garland at this…
- Western Baby Shower IdeasLooking for trendy and unique western baby shower ideas? Let’s go! Having a baby is one of the most exciting times in a woman’s life. And what better way to celebrate than with a western-themed baby shower? From decorations to food, these ideas will help you throw the perfect cowboy-inspired party for your little one.…
- Minimal Modern Farmhouse Christmas tree – with Ribbon and ornamentsIt’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas! If you’re looking for inspiration for your holiday decorating, look no further than this modern farmhouse Christmas tree. With brown and gold ornaments, ribbon, and lights, it’s the perfect mix of rustic and farmhouse styles. Keep reading for more Christmas decor ideas to get you in the…
- Free Christmas Art Prints – Cute Decor IdeaLooking for some free Christmas art prints or winter prints to help decorate your home this winter? We’ve got you covered! Below, we have a collection of festive and winter-themed art prints that you can download and print for free. Whether you’re looking for a cheerful holiday decoration or something to add some extra seasonal…
- DIY Christmas Mantle Decor – Faux Garland and EucalyptusIf you are looking for a quick and easy way DIY to dress up your Christmas mantle, consider using faux garland and eucalyptus. This simple DIY project can be completed in just a few minutes, and it is sure to add some festive charm to your home. Plus, if you have any leftover materials, you…