Farmhouse Bedroom Bedding and Decor that won’t break the bank
Our bedrooms are sanctuaries and need to be comfy and cute! My farmhouse bedroom needed a makeover bad and I was so excited when it was finally time!
We had all handy down furniture and our mattress was literally super lumpy and old. It was time for us to get all new stuff! We have been waiting and saving up for this for years. We shopped around for a new bed, nightstands, dresser, and mattress.
I cannot wait to share with you the whole room and what we chose! There were a few hiccups along the way but it all ended up ok in the end. Due to covid, we decided to order our stuff online since we couldn’t go to a store and see them.
Rustic Farmhouse Bedroom
Here is my new bedroom! See all the details and shop the items below. I tried to get as many angles and shots as I could for you. This post does contain affiliate links and I may earn a small commission if you choose to make a purchase.
By the way, if you want to see the full and easy tutorial for the DIY frame wainscoting that’s on the wall behind the bed head here!
Farmhouse Bed King
The bed I actually found off of TIktok. I saw someone made a video with it and new right away I wanted it. I had been looking for a bed that was a lighter wood color but was having no luck.
I love Julie Banner’s style and have been obsessed with her stuff for years. This is the dresser she has from Restoration Hardware and I love the color so much. They don’t make it anymore and I can also not afford Restoration Hardware. But it was the color I was going for for the wood.
I could not find anything I liked with that color though in my price range which was under $1000 for the bed. We wanted a king so that was a bit hard because my husband wanted wood.
That’s when I saw this video on Tiktok and I was like this is it!
The bed I found out was from Wayfair but it was out of stock! Of course my luck. I really have bad luck with this kind of stuff. I signed up for the let me know when it’s back in stock thing. About 2 weeks later I got an email saying it was back in stock.
And it happened to be on WAYDAY!!! I got super lucky because the bed and dresser were in stock and on sale! Unfortunately, our room is too small to fit the nightstands too. They are extra wide and would not fit.
Farmhouse Wood Dresser in Light Brown
I love all of the matching furniture too! We chose to do the tall dresser because our room is smaller and we put our tv on it. I love the look. I will mention that the dresser is definitely darker in person than in this picture. I was kind of bummed about but should of know because in the TikTok video above you can tell it is darker. I still love it though!
The dresser came in one piece but we did have to put the bed together. I am going, to be honest with you and tell you that the bed is not the best quality. Our headboard and footboard came broken and my husband had to really work it to get it to come together. Luckily Wayfair is really good with returns and exchanges so they are sending us new ones.
Even though they were broken and the whole process took forever to get (Covid shipping times argg) I would still get the bed again! I still recommend it!
Cream Farmhouse Nightstands
I have a wood armoire in our room that is a different wood tone than the new furniture so I went with small cream nightstands. they were easy to put together and worth what I paid for them, which was $100 each on sale on wayday.
Farmhouse Bedding Set
This is the part that took forever for me. I searched and searched for bedding that I wanted and honestly couldn’t find much that was under $100. I wanted something cute but not expensive. I was looking for natural colors like cream and tan and know between my husband and kids it would eventually get stained so I didn’t want to spend a fortune.
I totally ended up spending way too much on it though but I just really wanted it! It was on sale for $180 when I bought it.
I ended up with a natural ruffled comforter from Kirkland’s. I love the look of it but it’s super wrinkly. In these photos, I had it on my steam cycle in my washer and had to use my steamer to get the wrinkles out of it. I think it’s supposed to be kinda like that though!
Cow Wall Art
The beautiful canvas cow print is from Walmart originally also from Antique Farmhouse.
Farmhouse Bedroom Decor DIY
I hope that this post helped you if you are on the hunt for new farmhouse bedroom decor and bedding. I know how hard it is to find some pictures and items you want and cant find the sources. I try to be honest in my reviews and find as many sources as I can. If there is anything I didn’t link please let me know!
If you liked this post please check out my other posts below and make sure to pin for later it helps my blog out so much!
- My Favorite Girls Dress ShopsI lvoe buying cute dresses for my girls and I do not like spending that much money on them. I will tell youright off the bat the higest I will pay for a dress is around $25. Most of these were under $20 except for a special occasion one like the flower girl dresses but…
- Spring Decor with Dsitressed Wood ArchSpring is in the air and I love decorating for it. I wanted to share some of my spring decor with you and a new arch mirror I got. the mirror is lovely and I absolutely love it and couldn’t wait to style it with some spring flowers and eggs. Spring is always so fun…
- Better Homes and Gardens Thick & Plush Bath towel ReviewI found the best white bath towels! I have bought a few and finally found the best one. It’s on the bigger side, washes well, and is super soft! Now let’s start off with I am not a towel snob or anything. I just have had the same towels for 10 plus years and they…
- Easy DIY Bunny Garland – Fun Spring DecorAn easy DIY bunny garland made with paper! This tutorial is very easy and turned out so cute! You will most likely have all the supplies on hand too! I loved how they turned out with the cute paper. I always have paper and stationery on hand for projects just like this. 2021 is coming…
- Farmhouse Valentine’s Day Decor – Old Red Books & HeartsWith two young girls who love Valentine’s Day we have a lot of fun decorating for it here. I styled this corner shelf in our dining room with some old red books and heart garland. Do you normally decorate for Valentines Day or no? We don’t go crazy but I do like to be festive…