Fall Harvest Tablescape with Fresh Vegetables
Hey, everyone time for a fall harvest tablescape with fresh vegetables! Fall is here and it’s time to decorate for the season. The best way to do that is with a tablescape, of course. I’m going to show you how to set up a fall harvest tablescape using fresh vegetables. This will not only look great but also be delicious and healthy too!
We live in the Salad Bowl of the World. Pretty much all lettuce (all varieties) comes from our little valley or is produced here. It’s called the Salinas Valley. Our area is perfect for vegetables and some fruit because of the weather. Warmer days and cooler nights.
Surrounding the City of Salinas is the Salinas Valley, a large fluvial valley that stretches 90 miles long. The valley is one of California’s most productive agricultural regions. The valley is renowned for its extensive vineyards which produce some of the best grapes in the country. The marine climate makes the Salinas Valley perfect for horticulture and makes the valley one of the key producers of the country’s green salads. There are more than 0.275 million acres of land in the valley where vegetables and fruits are cultivated. Among the horticultural products which are sourced from the valley include spinach, tomatoes, broccoli, strawberries, celery, and cauliflower. The agriculture practiced in the Salad Bowl of the World relies on underground water sources. The Salinas Valley is also known for its production of lettuce, with the region being among the leading producers of the crop in the United States.World Atlas
Fall Harvest Decor with Vegetables thats cheap
So to get all the veggies my husband just picked them at work. He is a ranch manager for one of the bigger growers in southern Monterey County where we live.
Decorating with veggies is actually really fun and a twist to the typical fall tablescape you see all over Pinterest. I wanted to do something different and fun and using different vegetables added in a lot of different textures.
Fall is a time to harvest the vegetables from your garden or farmers market and make use of them in your home. This tablescape shows how you can decorate with some fresh greens and pumpkins or gourds, squash, artichokes, and more.
I added in some of the other basics to the table like dishes, wine glasses, and flatware. I kept it simple since the centerpiece was a bit over the top.
Farm Fresh Vegetables – The Perfect Centerpiece for Cheap
Fall is right around the corner, and we can’t wait to start decorating for the season. There are so many fun ways you can get creative with your fall harvest decorations this year that don’t involve a lot of time or money!
Fall Tablescape Items
Check out these items to create the perfect fall tablescape in your home!
Use what you have on hand or something that is easily sourced you don’t have to spend a bunch of money to decorate for fall.
Check out our Pinterest board for some ideas on how you could bring more autumn into your home today. If you liked this blog post make sure to check out my recent blog post for more inspiration and decorating tips.
- 5 Best Places for to buy Fresh Garland onlineChristmas is coming, and with it comes the need to start decorating, and this year I love fresh Christmas garlands. No need to hunt it down just have it delivered to your door. That way, you have plenty of time for decorating and designing the perfect space. You can still find fresh garland at this…
- Western Baby Shower IdeasLooking for trendy and unique western baby shower ideas? Let’s go! Having a baby is one of the most exciting times in a woman’s life. And what better way to celebrate than with a western-themed baby shower? From decorations to food, these ideas will help you throw the perfect cowboy-inspired party for your little one.…
- Minimal Modern Farmhouse Christmas tree – with Ribbon and ornamentsIt’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas! If you’re looking for inspiration for your holiday decorating, look no further than this modern farmhouse Christmas tree. With brown and gold ornaments, ribbon, and lights, it’s the perfect mix of rustic and farmhouse styles. Keep reading for more Christmas decor ideas to get you in the…
- Free Christmas Art Prints – Cute Decor IdeaLooking for some free Christmas art prints or winter prints to help decorate your home this winter? We’ve got you covered! Below, we have a collection of festive and winter-themed art prints that you can download and print for free. Whether you’re looking for a cheerful holiday decoration or something to add some extra seasonal…
- DIY Christmas Mantle Decor – Faux Garland and EucalyptusIf you are looking for a quick and easy way DIY to dress up your Christmas mantle, consider using faux garland and eucalyptus. This simple DIY project can be completed in just a few minutes, and it is sure to add some festive charm to your home. Plus, if you have any leftover materials, you…