Fall Harvest Tablescape with Fresh Vegetables
Hey, everyone time for a fall harvest tablescape with fresh vegetables! Fall is here and it’s time to decorate for the season. The best way to do that is with a tablescape, of course. I’m going to show you how to set up a fall harvest tablescape using fresh vegetables. This will not only look great but also be delicious and healthy too!
We live in the Salad Bowl of the World. Pretty much all lettuce (all varieties) comes from our little valley or is produced here. It’s called the Salinas Valley. Our area is perfect for vegetables and some fruit because of the weather. Warmer days and cooler nights.
Surrounding the City of Salinas is the Salinas Valley, a large fluvial valley that stretches 90 miles long. The valley is one of California’s most productive agricultural regions. The valley is renowned for its extensive vineyards which produce some of the best grapes in the country. The marine climate makes the Salinas Valley perfect for horticulture and makes the valley one of the key producers of the country’s green salads. There are more than 0.275 million acres of land in the valley where vegetables and fruits are cultivated. Among the horticultural products which are sourced from the valley include spinach, tomatoes, broccoli, strawberries, celery, and cauliflower. The agriculture practiced in the Salad Bowl of the World relies on underground water sources. The Salinas Valley is also known for its production of lettuce, with the region being among the leading producers of the crop in the United States.World Atlas
Fall Harvest Decor with Vegetables thats cheap
So to get all the veggies my husband just picked them at work. He is a ranch manager for one of the bigger growers in southern Monterey County where we live.
Decorating with veggies is actually really fun and a twist to the typical fall tablescape you see all over Pinterest. I wanted to do something different and fun and using different vegetables added in a lot of different textures.
Fall is a time to harvest the vegetables from your garden or farmers market and make use of them in your home. This tablescape shows how you can decorate with some fresh greens and pumpkins or gourds, squash, artichokes, and more.
I added in some of the other basics to the table like dishes, wine glasses, and flatware. I kept it simple since the centerpiece was a bit over the top.
Farm Fresh Vegetables – The Perfect Centerpiece for Cheap
Fall is right around the corner, and we can’t wait to start decorating for the season. There are so many fun ways you can get creative with your fall harvest decorations this year that don’t involve a lot of time or money!
Fall Tablescape Items
Check out these items to create the perfect fall tablescape in your home!
Use what you have on hand or something that is easily sourced you don’t have to spend a bunch of money to decorate for fall.
Check out our Pinterest board for some ideas on how you could bring more autumn into your home today. If you liked this blog post make sure to check out my recent blog post for more inspiration and decorating tips.
- Free Printable Artwork to frameLooking for a way to add some personality to your walls without spending a bunch of money? Check out these free printable artwork downloads! There are a variety of designs to choose from, so you’re sure to find something that fits your style. Plus, they’re all sized perfectly for framing so that you can hang…
- DIY Accent Wall Refresh with Green PaintLooking to do a DIY refresh to your home or space? Why not try painting an accent wall green? It’s a great way to add some life and energy to a room without going too crazy. And it’s really easy to do – you don’t need any special skills or equipment. So why not give…
- 10 Favorite Spring Home Decor IDeas that make me happyNow that the weather is finally starting to warm up, it’s time to start thinking about spring home decor! These are my 10 favorite ideas for making your home bright and cheerful this season. I hope they inspire you to create a space you love spending time in. Happy decorating! I have compiled a few…
- Best Rustic Christmas DecorFind the best rustic Christmas decor here! It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas! And what better way to get into the spirit of the season than with some rustic Christmas decor. We have gathered our favorite pieces from around the web to give you some inspiration for your own space. Hope you enjoy…
- 5 Rustic Farmhouse Bedding Set ideasTime to refresh your bedroom with some fun rustic farmhouse bedding set ideas. Let’s take your bedroom from drab to fab with some color and warmth! There are so many ways to give your home a fresh new look and feel, but if you’re looking for something simple yet effective then try adding some earth…