Fall Farmhouse Living Room – Sitting Area with Chairs
It’s time to get cozy and warm it’s almost fall! It may be a bit warm here in California still but I am dreaming of all things fall and decorating my home for it already!
Fall is always fun to decorate for! I love mixing in colors of orange, red, mustard, and green into my decor! What’s your favorite color for fall?
I started decorating for fall in my new favorite spot in my living room. My sitting area with my new chairs from Lamps Plus! I love sitting here and watching the girls play or reading a book with a blanket all snuggled up!
I did a mood board for this area a few weeks back for fall if you want to check it out, make sure to pin it for later too!
This post does contain affiliate links and I may earn a small commission if you choose to make a purchase. thank you for supporting my blog.
Fall Living Room Decor
How fun is it decorating for fall? I love it and I can’t wait to share some photo in hopes to inspire you and share some of my favorite products to shop for your own home!
Shop for Fall Farmhouse Home Decor Cheap
I love to decorate and buy home decor that’s cheap. Let’s be real it adds up fast so I have gathered some items that are budget-friendly and ones I just love too much to pass up!
Fall Farmhouse Living Room Decor
I hope you found some good inspiration! Let me know which is your favorite item and don’t forget to pin for later! Happy fall friends.
Here are some of my recent posts check em out!
- Cinco De Mayo Tablescape with vintage DishesCinco de Mayo is such a fun thing to celebrate and I have these vintage pink and blue dishes for a long time now I finally was able to do a tablescape with them. Being festive is so much fun sometimes and getting my girls into the spirit is a blessing as well. I was…
- farmhouse Cabinet – Chippy StorageI just got this really awesome farmhouse cabinet that has tons of storage and is on wheels! I saw this at a local antique shop and had to have it. My house has zero storage or closest space so I am constantly looking for things to store my decor in! Let’s be real I have…
- Mothers Day tablescapes – Flowers – LinensMothers Day is right around the corner and I wanted to inspire you to go all out for your mom! These photos are going to be bright and cheery and you will want to make your own killer tablescape after seeing all the pretty pictures. Next week when it gets a little closer and I…
- Spring Decor with Dsitressed Wood ArchSpring is in the air and I love decorating for it. I wanted to share some of my spring decor with you and a new arch mirror I got. the mirror is lovely and I absolutely love it and couldn’t wait to style it with some spring flowers and eggs. Spring is always so fun…
- Easy DIY Bunny Garland – Fun Spring DecorAn easy DIY bunny garland made with paper! This tutorial is very easy and turned out so cute! You will most likely have all the supplies on hand too! I loved how they turned out with the cute paper. I always have paper and stationery on hand for projects just like this. 2021 is coming…