Fall Farmhouse Living Room – Sitting Area with Chairs
It’s time to get cozy and warm it’s almost fall! It may be a bit warm here in California still but I am dreaming of all things fall and decorating my home for it already!
Fall is always fun to decorate for! I love mixing in colors of orange, red, mustard, and green into my decor! What’s your favorite color for fall?
I started decorating for fall in my new favorite spot in my living room. My sitting area with my new chairs from Lamps Plus! I love sitting here and watching the girls play or reading a book with a blanket all snuggled up!
I did a mood board for this area a few weeks back for fall if you want to check it out, make sure to pin it for later too!
This post does contain affiliate links and I may earn a small commission if you choose to make a purchase. thank you for supporting my blog.
Fall Living Room Decor
How fun is it decorating for fall? I love it and I can’t wait to share some photo in hopes to inspire you and share some of my favorite products to shop for your own home!
Shop for Fall Farmhouse Home Decor Cheap
I love to decorate and buy home decor that’s cheap. Let’s be real it adds up fast so I have gathered some items that are budget-friendly and ones I just love too much to pass up!
Fall Farmhouse Living Room Decor
I hope you found some good inspiration! Let me know which is your favorite item and don’t forget to pin for later! Happy fall friends.
Here are some of my recent posts check em out!
- Farmhouse Valentine’s Day Decor – Old Red Books & HeartsWith two young girls who love Valentine’s Day we have a lot of fun decorating for it here. I styled this corner shelf in our dining room with some old red books and heart garland. Do you normally decorate for Valentines Day or no? We don’t go crazy but I do like to be festive…
- how to decorate a Farmhouse Entrance TableHow to decorate a farmhouse entry table the easy way! I will show you what elements and decor to use to make it look cute and welcoming. Over the last couple of years, entrance tables have become more popular and have become a staple in some homes. I love seeing cute tables decorated right when…
- Farmhouse Coffee Bar Ideas and DecorCaffeine and pretty decor are always a must! I myself like ice tea more but I still love a cute coffee bar or coffee area. Today I want to share some inspiration with you and some coffee bar decor! Whether you like it dark or extra sweet there’s no reason why you can’t have a…
- Easy Christmas Potpourri DIY JarsIt’s the most festive time of the year and now your house can smell super festive with little effort and items you probably already have around the house! Making homemade Christmas potpourri is super easy and also makes a great homemade Christmas gift! Christmas Potpourri DIY Recipe mason jar with lid cinnamon sticks fruit (oranges,…
- Farmhouse Bedroom Bedding and Decor that won’t break the bankOur bedrooms are sanctuaries and need to be comfy and cute! My farmhouse bedroom needed a makeover bad and I was so excited when it was finally time! We had all handy down furniture and our mattress was literally super lumpy and old. It was time for us to get all new stuff! We have…