Fall Decor Faux Vegetables
Let’s talk about fall decor with faux vegetables. You might not think it’s possible to decorate your home for the fall without having a pumpkin in sight, but I’m here to show you otherwise.
With faux vegetables, you can get that cozy feeling of autumn without buying a ton of pumpkins and worry about them rotting. I know it’s still hot here where I live in August and it’s hard for a blogger and influencer to be ahead of the game and post fall decor posts without pumpkins. If I bought them now they’d all rot super fast!
This post contains affiliate links and I may earn a small commission if you choose to make a purchase.
Decorative Faux Vegetables
So I am here to change things up and decorate with faux vegetables. If you didn’t know my hubby is a farmer and I also use fresh vegetables check out this blog post. But I do like to use my faux vegetables as well since they don’t rot or lose their freshness!
I know that fall is here when I start to see the vegetables popping up everywhere- stores, decor shops, and all over my Instagram feed. It’s not just pumpkin spice everything anymore! These days you can find everything from squash to corn in your favorite cozy corner of the internet. But if you’re looking for a few easy options for some quick fall decorating ideas, here are three faux veggie possibilities to get you started.
Faux Ornamental Cabbage
Probably one of the more popular vegetables for fall decor is the ornamental cabbage. And of course, I had to decorate with them again this year. Shop some below but check them out here first!
They come in a variety of colors. Greens with purple and white mostly but I saw some faux pink ones as well. Fun fact my husband grows cabbage by the acre and says this is a flowered variety the cabbage he grows to eat looks nothing like this!
Artificial Lettuce for Decor
Next up is another popular option and that is different lettuce varieties. There are cabbage, leafy greens, and pretty romaine lettuce heads.
I love that these look so real but they are pretty small. When you buy a bunch at the store it’s much much bigger! But for decor reasons the size is better smaller in my opinion.
Shop For Artificial Vegetables
Unforntuenly there are not a ton of places to buy artificial vegetables. I have gathered quite a good list from Amazon though. Click to shop faux vegetables.
I know I like to switch it up every year when I decorate for fall and this year I even edited the photos to be moodier because I felt like it. I wanted more cozy vibes instead of bright and airy. Not sure why but I love how they turned out!
Check out the full gallery below. This is a spot in my dining room and the cabinet is a chippy old one with a chicken wire front.
Unique and Cheap Fall Decor
Real or faux vegetables can be a cheaper alternative to decorating for fall. Pumpkins can add up quickly. try and change it up a bit this year. Make sure to save this pin for later and comment if you have any questions for me. Thanks for stopping by the blog today.
Check out these other fall decor items that I am loving!
If you liked this post check out some of my other home decor posts below.
- Free Printable Artwork to frameLooking for a way to add some personality to your walls without spending a bunch of money? Check out these free printable artwork downloads! There are a variety of designs to choose from, so you’re sure to find something that fits your style. Plus, they’re all sized perfectly for framing so that you can hang…
- Trendy Fall Nail InspirationAs the leaves start to turn and fall from the trees, it’s time to start thinking about updating your look for fall. One easy way to do this is by changing your nail color. Check out some of these trendy fall nail colors that will have you looking stylish all season long. From dark vampy…
- Garden Shed that makes the Cutest Outdoor DecorIf you’re like me, then you love finding new ways to spruce up your outdoor space. And if you’re also like me, then you probably don’t have a lot of extra room to do it! That’s why I was so excited when I came across this garden shed that doubles as adorable outdoor decor. It’s…
- DIY Accent Wall Refresh with Green PaintLooking to do a DIY refresh to your home or space? Why not try painting an accent wall green? It’s a great way to add some life and energy to a room without going too crazy. And it’s really easy to do – you don’t need any special skills or equipment. So why not give…
- New Cute Bunnies and Crank End TableI got some happy mail the other day and I wanted to share them with you guys. Getting things in the mail is always fun and I love styling the pieces once they get here. The happy mail is from Country Door. If you are new here I love their catalogs and online shop so…