Fall Decor Faux Vegetables
Let’s talk about fall decor with faux vegetables. You might not think it’s possible to decorate your home for the fall without having a pumpkin in sight, but I’m here to show you otherwise.
With faux vegetables, you can get that cozy feeling of autumn without buying a ton of pumpkins and worry about them rotting. I know it’s still hot here where I live in August and it’s hard for a blogger and influencer to be ahead of the game and post fall decor posts without pumpkins. If I bought them now they’d all rot super fast!
This post contains affiliate links and I may earn a small commission if you choose to make a purchase.
Decorative Faux Vegetables
So I am here to change things up and decorate with faux vegetables. If you didn’t know my hubby is a farmer and I also use fresh vegetables check out this blog post. But I do like to use my faux vegetables as well since they don’t rot or lose their freshness!
I know that fall is here when I start to see the vegetables popping up everywhere- stores, decor shops, and all over my Instagram feed. It’s not just pumpkin spice everything anymore! These days you can find everything from squash to corn in your favorite cozy corner of the internet. But if you’re looking for a few easy options for some quick fall decorating ideas, here are three faux veggie possibilities to get you started.
Faux Ornamental Cabbage
Probably one of the more popular vegetables for fall decor is the ornamental cabbage. And of course, I had to decorate with them again this year. Shop some below but check them out here first!
They come in a variety of colors. Greens with purple and white mostly but I saw some faux pink ones as well. Fun fact my husband grows cabbage by the acre and says this is a flowered variety the cabbage he grows to eat looks nothing like this!
Artificial Lettuce for Decor
Next up is another popular option and that is different lettuce varieties. There are cabbage, leafy greens, and pretty romaine lettuce heads.
I love that these look so real but they are pretty small. When you buy a bunch at the store it’s much much bigger! But for decor reasons the size is better smaller in my opinion.
Shop For Artificial Vegetables
Unforntuenly there are not a ton of places to buy artificial vegetables. I have gathered quite a good list from Amazon though. Click to shop faux vegetables.
I know I like to switch it up every year when I decorate for fall and this year I even edited the photos to be moodier because I felt like it. I wanted more cozy vibes instead of bright and airy. Not sure why but I love how they turned out!
Check out the full gallery below. This is a spot in my dining room and the cabinet is a chippy old one with a chicken wire front.
Unique and Cheap Fall Decor
Real or faux vegetables can be a cheaper alternative to decorating for fall. Pumpkins can add up quickly. try and change it up a bit this year. Make sure to save this pin for later and comment if you have any questions for me. Thanks for stopping by the blog today.
Check out these other fall decor items that I am loving!
If you liked this post check out some of my other home decor posts below.
- Best Rustic Christmas DecorFind the best rustic Christmas decor here! It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas! And what better way to get into the spirit of the season than with some rustic Christmas decor. We have gathered our favorite pieces from around the web to give you some inspiration for your own space. Hope you enjoy…
- 5 Rustic Farmhouse Bedding Set ideasTime to refresh your bedroom with some fun rustic farmhouse bedding set ideas. Let’s take your bedroom from drab to fab with some color and warmth! There are so many ways to give your home a fresh new look and feel, but if you’re looking for something simple yet effective then try adding some earth…
- Rustic Farmhouse Winter Posters and FramesThis winter you can add some rustic farmhouse posters and frames to your decor and make it extra festive. I love adding artwork to my mantle and this Christmas the deer and winter trees were a hit. This post does contain affiliate links and I may earn a small commission if you choose to make…
- Antique Faux Fireplace mantleI’ve got the cutest antique faux fire[lace mantle for you guys! This one is a beauty and won’t break the bank! I have always wanted to have a fireplace or mantle to decorate and now I do! The best part is I had it delivered to the house and it took no time at all…
- Cozy Fall Home Decor IdeasLet’s chat about fall farmhouse home decor ideas! Who doesn’t love a cozy fall evening? The leaves are changing, the air is crisp and fireplaces are lit. Fall is the perfect time to curl up with friends and enjoy some hot cocoa while you swap stories about your latest work projects. But don’t let all…