Easy DIY Fall Tablescape
Fall is here and that means it’s time to break out the pumpkins, apples, leaves, and other autumn decorations. If you’re looking for a quick way to spruce up your table this season but don’t want to spend hours making something from scratch then this easy DIY Fall tablescape is perfect for you!
I spend so much time on Pinterest and see all the pretty fall tablescapes and think wow how beautiful. I am also thinking wow that probably took hours to do and then hours to clean up. Don’t get me wrong I love doing tables like that but sometimes we just want a simpler tablescape when we have a small dinner party.
This post does contain affiliate links and I may earn a small commission if you choose to make a purchase.
Brown Fall Tablescape
That’s what I am going to share with you today. An easy DIY fall tablescape that you can do in no time for a small dinner party or just to be festive with your family.
I love brown all year round. If you follow me on Instagram or read my blog you know I love brown. These serving dishes are from my Grandma and any excuse to use them I do!
In all honestly, it took me like 15 minutes to set up. It took me much much longer to photograph it and edit the photos. So you can really achieve something like this in no time.
The supplies I used are ones you might have on hand. I used stuff that I already had except the leather pumpkins were new from Hobby Lobby this year. They are sold out online but I got them in my local store. They also have the leather pumpkin stems I have in the vase as the centerpiece.
Below are the rest of the shoppable links!
The cheesecloth is from Amazon.
The glass cookware is all vintage and the tiny brown glasses are also vintage finds. that I have been collecting.
The vase is from Anthropologie.
Small cutting boards are old but here are similar ones from Amazon.
Wax dripped flameless candles are from Lights.com
Brass candle holders are from Lights.com
Fall Tablescape with Individual Charcuterie Boards
I thought it would be fun to do a small charcuterie board for each guest with little nibbles. I have done a ton of these boards throughout the years and thought this was a fun little twist for this small dinner party.
These cutting boards would be cute for dinner rolls and garlic butter as well. I was thinking of doing that next time or biscuits and jam! So many possibilities.
That’s what’s fun about using and reusing items over and over they can be used for so many different things. Shopping our homes is such a good way to decorate and be festive.
Simple and Festive Fall Tabescape
Maybe you should try this fall tablescape for your next gathering. The colors are so inviting and warm! What do you think? Don’t forget to pin on Pinterest for later if it seems like the perfect fit.
Make sure to check out my previous blog posts for more inspiration…
- Fall Living Room DecorFall is quickly approaching, and for many of us, that means changing up the living room. With the change in season comes a need to switch out summer decor with more warm colors and autumn decor pieces. The best part about this time of year is it’s easy to create your own personal space by…
- How to Get Your Kids to Appreciate Hiking in NatureWould you like to bond with your kids while making great, lasting memories? If so, then it’s worth considering staying off the beaten path and going hiking with your little ones. CNN states that hiking in nature is beneficial for the mind and body. And that goes for kids and parents alike. Outdoor adventures can foster…
- Fall Decor Faux VegetablesLet’s talk about fall decor with faux vegetables. You might not think it’s possible to decorate your home for the fall without having a pumpkin in sight, but I’m here to show you otherwise. With faux vegetables, you can get that cozy feeling of autumn without buying a ton of pumpkins and worry about them…
- Fall Quilt and Harvest ArrangementFall is a time for family, pumpkin spice lattes, and the changing colors of leaves. It’s also a perfect excuse to make your home cozy with new decor including a comfy quilt and pretty floral arrangements. One way you can incorporate fall into your decorating style this season is by using natural materials like quilts…
- Fall Harvest Tablescape with Fresh VegetablesHey, everyone time for a fall harvest tablescape with fresh vegetables! Fall is here and it’s time to decorate for the season. The best way to do that is with a tablescape, of course. I’m going to show you how to set up a fall harvest tablescape using fresh vegetables. This will not only look…