Easy DIY Fall Tablescape
Fall is here and that means it’s time to break out the pumpkins, apples, leaves, and other autumn decorations. If you’re looking for a quick way to spruce up your table this season but don’t want to spend hours making something from scratch then this easy DIY Fall tablescape is perfect for you!
I spend so much time on Pinterest and see all the pretty fall tablescapes and think wow how beautiful. I am also thinking wow that probably took hours to do and then hours to clean up. Don’t get me wrong I love doing tables like that but sometimes we just want a simpler tablescape when we have a small dinner party.
This post does contain affiliate links and I may earn a small commission if you choose to make a purchase.
Brown Fall Tablescape
That’s what I am going to share with you today. An easy DIY fall tablescape that you can do in no time for a small dinner party or just to be festive with your family.
I love brown all year round. If you follow me on Instagram or read my blog you know I love brown. These serving dishes are from my Grandma and any excuse to use them I do!
In all honestly, it took me like 15 minutes to set up. It took me much much longer to photograph it and edit the photos. So you can really achieve something like this in no time.
The supplies I used are ones you might have on hand. I used stuff that I already had except the leather pumpkins were new from Hobby Lobby this year. They are sold out online but I got them in my local store. They also have the leather pumpkin stems I have in the vase as the centerpiece.
Below are the rest of the shoppable links!
The cheesecloth is from Amazon.
The glass cookware is all vintage and the tiny brown glasses are also vintage finds. that I have been collecting.
The vase is from Anthropologie.
Small cutting boards are old but here are similar ones from Amazon.
Wax dripped flameless candles are from Lights.com
Brass candle holders are from Lights.com
Fall Tablescape with Individual Charcuterie Boards
I thought it would be fun to do a small charcuterie board for each guest with little nibbles. I have done a ton of these boards throughout the years and thought this was a fun little twist for this small dinner party.
These cutting boards would be cute for dinner rolls and garlic butter as well. I was thinking of doing that next time or biscuits and jam! So many possibilities.
That’s what’s fun about using and reusing items over and over they can be used for so many different things. Shopping our homes is such a good way to decorate and be festive.
Simple and Festive Fall Tabescape
Maybe you should try this fall tablescape for your next gathering. The colors are so inviting and warm! What do you think? Don’t forget to pin on Pinterest for later if it seems like the perfect fit.
Make sure to check out my previous blog posts for more inspiration…
- 5 Best Places for to buy Fresh Garland onlineChristmas is coming, and with it comes the need to start decorating, and this year I love fresh Christmas garlands. No need to hunt it down just have it delivered to your door. That way, you have plenty of time for decorating and designing the perfect space. You can still find fresh garland at this…
- Western Baby Shower IdeasLooking for trendy and unique western baby shower ideas? Let’s go! Having a baby is one of the most exciting times in a woman’s life. And what better way to celebrate than with a western-themed baby shower? From decorations to food, these ideas will help you throw the perfect cowboy-inspired party for your little one.…
- Minimal Modern Farmhouse Christmas tree – with Ribbon and ornamentsIt’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas! If you’re looking for inspiration for your holiday decorating, look no further than this modern farmhouse Christmas tree. With brown and gold ornaments, ribbon, and lights, it’s the perfect mix of rustic and farmhouse styles. Keep reading for more Christmas decor ideas to get you in the…
- Free Christmas Art Prints – Cute Decor IdeaLooking for some free Christmas art prints or winter prints to help decorate your home this winter? We’ve got you covered! Below, we have a collection of festive and winter-themed art prints that you can download and print for free. Whether you’re looking for a cheerful holiday decoration or something to add some extra seasonal…
- Hudson Farmhouse Freebie PasswordThank you so much for signing up for my newsletter. Below is the password with no caps hudsonfarmhousefamily Please, please, please save this page, bookmark it, and save the password somewhere because you will most likely want to get back in in the future and will have to message me for the password again, and…