Easy DIY Fall Tablescape
Fall is here and that means it’s time to break out the pumpkins, apples, leaves, and other autumn decorations. If you’re looking for a quick way to spruce up your table this season but don’t want to spend hours making something from scratch then this easy DIY Fall tablescape is perfect for you!
I spend so much time on Pinterest and see all the pretty fall tablescapes and think wow how beautiful. I am also thinking wow that probably took hours to do and then hours to clean up. Don’t get me wrong I love doing tables like that but sometimes we just want a simpler tablescape when we have a small dinner party.
This post does contain affiliate links and I may earn a small commission if you choose to make a purchase.
Brown Fall Tablescape
That’s what I am going to share with you today. An easy DIY fall tablescape that you can do in no time for a small dinner party or just to be festive with your family.
I love brown all year round. If you follow me on Instagram or read my blog you know I love brown. These serving dishes are from my Grandma and any excuse to use them I do!
In all honestly, it took me like 15 minutes to set up. It took me much much longer to photograph it and edit the photos. So you can really achieve something like this in no time.
The supplies I used are ones you might have on hand. I used stuff that I already had except the leather pumpkins were new from Hobby Lobby this year. They are sold out online but I got them in my local store. They also have the leather pumpkin stems I have in the vase as the centerpiece.
Below are the rest of the shoppable links!
The cheesecloth is from Amazon.
The glass cookware is all vintage and the tiny brown glasses are also vintage finds. that I have been collecting.
The vase is from Anthropologie.
Small cutting boards are old but here are similar ones from Amazon.
Wax dripped flameless candles are from Lights.com
Brass candle holders are from Lights.com
Fall Tablescape with Individual Charcuterie Boards
I thought it would be fun to do a small charcuterie board for each guest with little nibbles. I have done a ton of these boards throughout the years and thought this was a fun little twist for this small dinner party.
These cutting boards would be cute for dinner rolls and garlic butter as well. I was thinking of doing that next time or biscuits and jam! So many possibilities.
That’s what’s fun about using and reusing items over and over they can be used for so many different things. Shopping our homes is such a good way to decorate and be festive.
Simple and Festive Fall Tabescape
Maybe you should try this fall tablescape for your next gathering. The colors are so inviting and warm! What do you think? Don’t forget to pin on Pinterest for later if it seems like the perfect fit.
Make sure to check out my previous blog posts for more inspiration…
- Free Printable Artwork to frameLooking for a way to add some personality to your walls without spending a bunch of money? Check out these free printable artwork downloads! There are a variety of designs to choose from, so you’re sure to find something that fits your style. Plus, they’re all sized perfectly for framing so that you can hang…
- Trendy Fall Nail InspirationAs the leaves start to turn and fall from the trees, it’s time to start thinking about updating your look for fall. One easy way to do this is by changing your nail color. Check out some of these trendy fall nail colors that will have you looking stylish all season long. From dark vampy…
- Garden Shed that makes the Cutest Outdoor DecorIf you’re like me, then you love finding new ways to spruce up your outdoor space. And if you’re also like me, then you probably don’t have a lot of extra room to do it! That’s why I was so excited when I came across this garden shed that doubles as adorable outdoor decor. It’s…
- DIY Accent Wall Refresh with Green PaintLooking to do a DIY refresh to your home or space? Why not try painting an accent wall green? It’s a great way to add some life and energy to a room without going too crazy. And it’s really easy to do – you don’t need any special skills or equipment. So why not give…
- New Cute Bunnies and Crank End TableI got some happy mail the other day and I wanted to share them with you guys. Getting things in the mail is always fun and I love styling the pieces once they get here. The happy mail is from Country Door. If you are new here I love their catalogs and online shop so…