Easy DIY Bunny Garland – Fun Spring Decor
An easy DIY bunny garland made with paper! This tutorial is very easy and turned out so cute! You will most likely have all the supplies on hand too! I loved how they turned out with the cute paper. I always have paper and stationery on hand for projects just like this.
2021 is coming in hot and I wanted to do a fun project with the girls for spring and some fun Easter decor! I can’t believe it’s already March and getting warmer in California!
DIY Bunny Garland Project supplies
Gather up all of the supplies below and follow the easy instructions to make this easy DIY bunny garland. You can make the rabbits as big or small as you want and layer them up together too!
Supplies for bunny garland:
- cute paper
- bunny cutout to trace ( just google bunny color sheet or tracing sheet etc)
- cotton balls or pom poms
- double sided tape
- yarn, twine, or ribbon
Take a look at this ultra cool arch mirror from Country Decor! it’s the perfect size and it goes well with all of my farmhouse decor.
Easter DIY Garland Tutorial
The first step is to print out a shape to use as a tracing template. I just googled bunny coloring sheet free and found a ton. Choose the shape of the rabbit you want and print it out.
Cut out the bunny and use it to trace on the paper. I traced the bunny on the back of the paper to not have any marks on the front side.
Then cut out as many bunnies as you want for your size garland.
Take double sided tape and tape the cotton ball onto the bottom of the bunny.
Tape the bunny to your twine or ribbon and hang up that’s it!
DIY Easter Decor
I hope you enjoyed this really easy DIY bunny garland tutorial and will share it on Pinterest for me! Thank you for supporting my blog.
If you want to check out some of my other DIY posts take a look below and let me know what you think.
- Cozy Fall Farmhouse Decor: Simple IdeasIt’s time for some cozy fall farmhouse decor to warm up our homes. As the leaves begin to change and the air turns crisp, that’s when you know it’s the time of year when our homes beckon for a warm and cozy makeover. If you’re a fan of farmhouse decor and the inviting charm of…
- Rustic Charm: Farmhouse Wall Decor Ideas to Transform Your SpaceWelcome to a world where time stands still, and your home is transformed into a sanctuary of everlasting charm and cozy elegance from your decor. How to do that do you ask? This post is about rustic farmhouse wall decor ideas to help you achieve this! If you’ve ever envisioned turning your living space into…
- Transform Your Home with These Amazon Home FindsTry out these trendy and stylish Amazon home finds to elevate your space and make it cozy. As a lover of home decor, I’m always looking for new and exciting ways to freshen up my home, and I’m here to help you do this as well. Amazon is a fantastic place to find affordable and…
- The Secret to Perfect Bread: Unveiling the Best Bread Machine SuppliesIf you are a bread lover, you know nothing beats the smell and taste of freshly baked bread. Whether a beginner or a seasoned baker, a bread machine can help you easily create delicious homemade loaves. However, you need the right bread machine supplies to achieve the perfect bread every time. This blog post will…
- Novice to Master Baker: With the Oster Bread MachineDo you love the smell of freshly baked bread? Are you tired of spending money on store-bought loaves that don’t measure up? If you’re looking to up your bread-making game and achieve that perfect texture and flavor, the Oster Bread Machine might be just what you need. This post I’ll explore how this handy kitchen…