Easy DIY Bunny Garland – Fun Spring Decor
An easy DIY bunny garland made with paper! This tutorial is very easy and turned out so cute! You will most likely have all the supplies on hand too! I loved how they turned out with the cute paper. I always have paper and stationery on hand for projects just like this.
2021 is coming in hot and I wanted to do a fun project with the girls for spring and some fun Easter decor! I can’t believe it’s already March and getting warmer in California!
DIY Bunny Garland Project supplies
Gather up all of the supplies below and follow the easy instructions to make this easy DIY bunny garland. You can make the rabbits as big or small as you want and layer them up together too!
Supplies for bunny garland:
- cute paper
- bunny cutout to trace ( just google bunny color sheet or tracing sheet etc)
- cotton balls or pom poms
- double sided tape
- yarn, twine, or ribbon
Take a look at this ultra cool arch mirror from Country Decor! it’s the perfect size and it goes well with all of my farmhouse decor.
Easter DIY Garland Tutorial
The first step is to print out a shape to use as a tracing template. I just googled bunny coloring sheet free and found a ton. Choose the shape of the rabbit you want and print it out.
Cut out the bunny and use it to trace on the paper. I traced the bunny on the back of the paper to not have any marks on the front side.
Then cut out as many bunnies as you want for your size garland.
Take double sided tape and tape the cotton ball onto the bottom of the bunny.
Tape the bunny to your twine or ribbon and hang up that’s it!
DIY Easter Decor
I hope you enjoyed this really easy DIY bunny garland tutorial and will share it on Pinterest for me! Thank you for supporting my blog.
If you want to check out some of my other DIY posts take a look below and let me know what you think.
- My Favorite Girls Dress ShopsI lvoe buying cute dresses for my girls and I do not like spending that much money on them. I will tell youright off the bat the higest I will pay for a dress is around $25. Most of these were under $20 except for a special occasion one like the flower girl dresses but…
- Spring Decor with Dsitressed Wood ArchSpring is in the air and I love decorating for it. I wanted to share some of my spring decor with you and a new arch mirror I got. the mirror is lovely and I absolutely love it and couldn’t wait to style it with some spring flowers and eggs. Spring is always so fun…
- Better Homes and Gardens Thick & Plush Bath towel ReviewI found the best white bath towels! I have bought a few and finally found the best one. It’s on the bigger side, washes well, and is super soft! Now let’s start off with I am not a towel snob or anything. I just have had the same towels for 10 plus years and they…
- Easy DIY Bunny Garland – Fun Spring DecorAn easy DIY bunny garland made with paper! This tutorial is very easy and turned out so cute! You will most likely have all the supplies on hand too! I loved how they turned out with the cute paper. I always have paper and stationery on hand for projects just like this. 2021 is coming…
- Farmhouse Valentine’s Day Decor – Old Red Books & HeartsWith two young girls who love Valentine’s Day we have a lot of fun decorating for it here. I styled this corner shelf in our dining room with some old red books and heart garland. Do you normally decorate for Valentines Day or no? We don’t go crazy but I do like to be festive…