Easy DIY Bunny Garland – Fun Spring Decor
An easy DIY bunny garland made with paper! This tutorial is very easy and turned out so cute! You will most likely have all the supplies on hand too! I loved how they turned out with the cute paper. I always have paper and stationery on hand for projects just like this.
2021 is coming in hot and I wanted to do a fun project with the girls for spring and some fun Easter decor! I can’t believe it’s already March and getting warmer in California!
DIY Bunny Garland Project supplies
Gather up all of the supplies below and follow the easy instructions to make this easy DIY bunny garland. You can make the rabbits as big or small as you want and layer them up together too!
Supplies for bunny garland:
- cute paper
- bunny cutout to trace ( just google bunny color sheet or tracing sheet etc)
- cotton balls or pom poms
- double sided tape
- yarn, twine, or ribbon
Take a look at this ultra cool arch mirror from Country Decor! it’s the perfect size and it goes well with all of my farmhouse decor.
Easter DIY Garland Tutorial
The first step is to print out a shape to use as a tracing template. I just googled bunny coloring sheet free and found a ton. Choose the shape of the rabbit you want and print it out.
Cut out the bunny and use it to trace on the paper. I traced the bunny on the back of the paper to not have any marks on the front side.
Then cut out as many bunnies as you want for your size garland.
Take double sided tape and tape the cotton ball onto the bottom of the bunny.
Tape the bunny to your twine or ribbon and hang up that’s it!
DIY Easter Decor
I hope you enjoyed this really easy DIY bunny garland tutorial and will share it on Pinterest for me! Thank you for supporting my blog.
If you want to check out some of my other DIY posts take a look below and let me know what you think.
- Cozy Fall Home Decor IdeasLet’s chat about fall farmhouse home decor ideas! Who doesn’t love a cozy fall evening? The leaves are changing, the air is crisp and fireplaces are lit. Fall is the perfect time to curl up with friends and enjoy some hot cocoa while you swap stories about your latest work projects. But don’t let all…
- Fall Living Room DecorFall is quickly approaching, and for many of us, that means changing up the living room. With the change in season comes a need to switch out summer decor with more warm colors and autumn decor pieces. The best part about this time of year is it’s easy to create your own personal space by…
- How to Get Your Kids to Appreciate Hiking in NatureWould you like to bond with your kids while making great, lasting memories? If so, then it’s worth considering staying off the beaten path and going hiking with your little ones. CNN states that hiking in nature is beneficial for the mind and body. And that goes for kids and parents alike. Outdoor adventures can foster…
- Fall Decor Faux VegetablesLet’s talk about fall decor with faux vegetables. You might not think it’s possible to decorate your home for the fall without having a pumpkin in sight, but I’m here to show you otherwise. With faux vegetables, you can get that cozy feeling of autumn without buying a ton of pumpkins and worry about them…
- Fall Quilt and Harvest ArrangementFall is a time for family, pumpkin spice lattes, and the changing colors of leaves. It’s also a perfect excuse to make your home cozy with new decor including a comfy quilt and pretty floral arrangements. One way you can incorporate fall into your decorating style this season is by using natural materials like quilts…