Easy DIY Bunny Garland – Fun Spring Decor
An easy DIY bunny garland made with paper! This tutorial is very easy and turned out so cute! You will most likely have all the supplies on hand too! I loved how they turned out with the cute paper. I always have paper and stationery on hand for projects just like this.
2021 is coming in hot and I wanted to do a fun project with the girls for spring and some fun Easter decor! I can’t believe it’s already March and getting warmer in California!
DIY Bunny Garland Project supplies
Gather up all of the supplies below and follow the easy instructions to make this easy DIY bunny garland. You can make the rabbits as big or small as you want and layer them up together too!
Supplies for bunny garland:
- cute paper
- bunny cutout to trace ( just google bunny color sheet or tracing sheet etc)
- cotton balls or pom poms
- double sided tape
- yarn, twine, or ribbon
Take a look at this ultra cool arch mirror from Country Decor! it’s the perfect size and it goes well with all of my farmhouse decor.
Easter DIY Garland Tutorial
The first step is to print out a shape to use as a tracing template. I just googled bunny coloring sheet free and found a ton. Choose the shape of the rabbit you want and print it out.
Cut out the bunny and use it to trace on the paper. I traced the bunny on the back of the paper to not have any marks on the front side.
Then cut out as many bunnies as you want for your size garland.
Take double sided tape and tape the cotton ball onto the bottom of the bunny.
Tape the bunny to your twine or ribbon and hang up that’s it!
DIY Easter Decor
I hope you enjoyed this really easy DIY bunny garland tutorial and will share it on Pinterest for me! Thank you for supporting my blog.
If you want to check out some of my other DIY posts take a look below and let me know what you think.
- Fall Aesthetic Vibes – Photography to Inspire YouWe all know that when fall arrives, we can start to expect cool weather and changing leaves for the perfect fall aesthetic. But it’s also a time for fashion changes, cute home decor, and of course – pumpkins. If you’re looking for some photography inspiration to help you get in the autumnal spirit, look no…
- Free Printable Artwork to frameLooking for a way to add some personality to your walls without spending a bunch of money? Check out these free printable artwork downloads! There are a variety of designs to choose from, so you’re sure to find something that fits your style. Plus, they’re all sized perfectly for framing so that you can hang…
- Trendy Fall Nail InspirationAs the leaves start to turn and fall from the trees, it’s time to start thinking about updating your look for fall. One easy way to do this is by changing your nail color. Check out some of these trendy fall nail colors that will have you looking stylish all season long. From dark vampy…
- Garden Shed that makes the Cutest Outdoor DecorIf you’re like me, then you love finding new ways to spruce up your outdoor space. And if you’re also like me, then you probably don’t have a lot of extra room to do it! That’s why I was so excited when I came across this garden shed that doubles as adorable outdoor decor. It’s…
- DIY Accent Wall Refresh with Green PaintLooking to do a DIY refresh to your home or space? Why not try painting an accent wall green? It’s a great way to add some life and energy to a room without going too crazy. And it’s really easy to do – you don’t need any special skills or equipment. So why not give…