DIY Accent Wall Refresh with Green Paint
Looking to do a DIY refresh to your home or space? Why not try painting an accent wall green? It’s a great way to add some life and energy to a room without going too crazy. And it’s really easy to do – you don’t need any special skills or equipment. So why not give it a try? Check out the steps below for more info.
DIY Accent Wall
If you are new to my blog I added this ledge with pegs to the wall last summer and originally painted it a light tan color. I was afraid to add too much color to the space because my home is really small and I thought adding too dark of color would make it seem smaller.
I loved the color I originally chose but it was time for a refresh so I chose a new color!
Tan or Cream Accent Wall
So I chose a color that I have been eyeing for a while now and I love it! Here is a before picture without anything on the wall or in the space.
No filter or editing so you can see the full color!
Green Paint Color Accent Wall
Now for the new color and reveal without having to scroll forever!
This again is no filter or editing. The color is Behr With Hazel and I absolutely love how it turned out!
Next up is a picture that I took after styling the space.
DIY Accent Wall Painting
So most people know how to paint a space so I won’t show you step by step how to paint but I do have this fun time-lapse video of painting to share with you guys.
Styled Space Accent Wall
Here are some more photos of the styled space let me know which color is your favorite the before or after???
Accent Wall Art Prints
Plus make sure to pin for later or check out my previous home decor posts below.
- 5 Best Places for to buy Fresh Garland onlineChristmas is coming, and with it comes the need to start decorating, and this year I love fresh Christmas garlands. No need to hunt it down just have it delivered to your door. That way, you have plenty of time for decorating and designing the perfect space. You can still find fresh garland at this…
- Western Baby Shower IdeasLooking for trendy and unique western baby shower ideas? Let’s go! Having a baby is one of the most exciting times in a woman’s life. And what better way to celebrate than with a western-themed baby shower? From decorations to food, these ideas will help you throw the perfect cowboy-inspired party for your little one.…
- Minimal Modern Farmhouse Christmas tree – with Ribbon and ornamentsIt’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas! If you’re looking for inspiration for your holiday decorating, look no further than this modern farmhouse Christmas tree. With brown and gold ornaments, ribbon, and lights, it’s the perfect mix of rustic and farmhouse styles. Keep reading for more Christmas decor ideas to get you in the…
- Free Christmas Art Prints – Cute Decor IdeaLooking for some free Christmas art prints or winter prints to help decorate your home this winter? We’ve got you covered! Below, we have a collection of festive and winter-themed art prints that you can download and print for free. Whether you’re looking for a cheerful holiday decoration or something to add some extra seasonal…
- Hudson Farmhouse Freebie PasswordThank you so much for signing up for my newsletter. Below is the password with no caps hudsonfarmhousefamily Please, please, please save this page, bookmark it, and save the password somewhere because you will most likely want to get back in in the future and will have to message me for the password again, and…