DIY Accent Wall Refresh with Green Paint
Looking to do a DIY refresh to your home or space? Why not try painting an accent wall green? It’s a great way to add some life and energy to a room without going too crazy. And it’s really easy to do – you don’t need any special skills or equipment. So why not give it a try? Check out the steps below for more info.
DIY Accent Wall
If you are new to my blog I added this ledge with pegs to the wall last summer and originally painted it a light tan color. I was afraid to add too much color to the space because my home is really small and I thought adding too dark of color would make it seem smaller.
I loved the color I originally chose but it was time for a refresh so I chose a new color!
Tan or Cream Accent Wall
So I chose a color that I have been eyeing for a while now and I love it! Here is a before picture without anything on the wall or in the space.
No filter or editing so you can see the full color!
Green Paint Color Accent Wall
Now for the new color and reveal without having to scroll forever!
This again is no filter or editing. The color is Behr With Hazel and I absolutely love how it turned out!
Next up is a picture that I took after styling the space.
DIY Accent Wall Painting
So most people know how to paint a space so I won’t show you step by step how to paint but I do have this fun time-lapse video of painting to share with you guys.
Styled Space Accent Wall
Here are some more photos of the styled space let me know which color is your favorite the before or after???
Accent Wall Art Prints
Plus make sure to pin for later or check out my previous home decor posts below.
- Free Printable Artwork to frameLooking for a way to add some personality to your walls without spending a bunch of money? Check out these free printable artwork downloads! There are a variety of designs to choose from, so you’re sure to find something that fits your style. Plus, they’re all sized perfectly for framing so that you can hang…
- Trendy Fall Nail InspirationAs the leaves start to turn and fall from the trees, it’s time to start thinking about updating your look for fall. One easy way to do this is by changing your nail color. Check out some of these trendy fall nail colors that will have you looking stylish all season long. From dark vampy…
- Garden Shed that makes the Cutest Outdoor DecorIf you’re like me, then you love finding new ways to spruce up your outdoor space. And if you’re also like me, then you probably don’t have a lot of extra room to do it! That’s why I was so excited when I came across this garden shed that doubles as adorable outdoor decor. It’s…
- DIY Accent Wall Refresh with Green PaintLooking to do a DIY refresh to your home or space? Why not try painting an accent wall green? It’s a great way to add some life and energy to a room without going too crazy. And it’s really easy to do – you don’t need any special skills or equipment. So why not give…
- New Cute Bunnies and Crank End TableI got some happy mail the other day and I wanted to share them with you guys. Getting things in the mail is always fun and I love styling the pieces once they get here. The happy mail is from Country Door. If you are new here I love their catalogs and online shop so…