Christmas 3 Tier Trays that even the grinch would like
Holiday inspiration to style a tiered tray for the best time of the year. Today I am sharing ways and inspiration to style your 2 or 3 tier trays for the holidays.
Below are two ways I styled my tray. And after that, I will share some of my favorites from Pinterest and some fun items to shop for your own trays!
This post does contain affiliate links and I may earn a small commission if you choose to make a purchase.
Christmas tiered Tray Decor
The first way I styled my tin 3 tiered tray is with fun red, green, and tin items. I love finding smaller items to go on my trays throughout the year or collecting items from around my home.
Most of the items in this tray are either ornaments or magnets. I usually find that they are inexpensive and it’s an easy way to add different heights and items to a tray.
I like to just start placing items around and move them around just being careful to not overcrowd too much. I do like it when there are a bunch of cute things on a tray though!
Tiered Tray Decor
Nest up I switched it up a bit and did mostly white and green! I love the look of the monochrome items and these white flowers just added that extra pop that I love!
Decorating for the holidays is such fun especially a tiered tray because you don’t end up making a huge mess and it doesn’t take very long. I know I’ve gone hours decorating my tree before and end up putting it away for hours too. This project is quick and easy.
3 Tier Stands
One of my most popular blog posts is this one on how to decorate a 3 tier tray. I go into details over there to help navigate and inspire you to easily do one yourself. It’s a fun post and I share some of my favorite trays I have decorated myself.
Now for some more fun! Below are some really awesome trays from Pinterest.
Shop Holiday Tiered Tray Decor
I have gathered a pretty sweet set of items to decorate your own Charismas tired tray. I would love to see any you create. Make sure to tag e on Instagram @hudsonfarmhouse..
If you buy ornaments make sure to take of the hanging part that way it looks more realistic!
Don’t forget about the base! Check out these trays…
Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the internet hope you have a happy holiday and please make sure to pin for later thanks so much! Check out my latest decor posts too!
- Spring Decor with Dsitressed Wood ArchSpring is in the air and I love decorating for it. I wanted to share some of my spring decor with you and a new arch mirror I got. the mirror is lovely and I absolutely love it and couldn’t wait to style it with some spring flowers and eggs. Spring is always so fun…
- Easy DIY Bunny Garland – Fun Spring DecorAn easy DIY bunny garland made with paper! This tutorial is very easy and turned out so cute! You will most likely have all the supplies on hand too! I loved how they turned out with the cute paper. I always have paper and stationery on hand for projects just like this. 2021 is coming…
- Farmhouse Valentine’s Day Decor – Old Red Books & HeartsWith two young girls who love Valentine’s Day we have a lot of fun decorating for it here. I styled this corner shelf in our dining room with some old red books and heart garland. Do you normally decorate for Valentines Day or no? We don’t go crazy but I do like to be festive…
- how to decorate a Farmhouse Entrance TableHow to decorate a farmhouse entry table the easy way! I will show you what elements and decor to use to make it look cute and welcoming. Over the last couple of years, entrance tables have become more popular and have become a staple in some homes. I love seeing cute tables decorated right when…
- Farmhouse Coffee Bar Ideas and DecorCaffeine and pretty decor are always a must! I myself like ice tea more but I still love a cute coffee bar or coffee area. Today I want to share some inspiration with you and some coffee bar decor! Whether you like it dark or extra sweet there’s no reason why you can’t have a…