Christmas 3 Tier Trays that even the grinch would like
Holiday inspiration to style a Christmas 3-tier tray for the best time of the year. Today I am sharing ways and inspiration to style your 2 or 3-tier trays for the holidays.
Below are two ways I styled my tray. And after that, I will share some of my favorites from Pinterest and some fun items to shop for your own trays!
This post does contain affiliate links, and I may earn a small commission if you choose to make a purchase.
Christmas 3 tier Tray Decor Ideas
The first way I styled my Christmas 3-tier tray is with fun red, green, and tin items. I love finding smaller items to go on my trays throughout the year or collecting items from around my home.
Most of the items in this tray are either ornaments or magnets. I usually find that they are inexpensive and it’s an easy way to add different heights and items to a tray.
I like to just start placing items around and move them around just being careful to not overcrowd too much. I like it when there are a bunch of cute things on a tray, though!
Christmas 3 Tiered Tray Decor
Nest up I switched it up a bit and did mostly white and green! I love the look of the monochrome items, and these white flowers just added that extra pop that I love!
Decorating for the holidays is such fun especially a tiered tray, because you don’t end up making a huge mess, and it doesn’t take very long. I know I’ve gone hours decorating my tree before and ended up putting it away for hours too. This project is quick and easy.
Holiday 3 Tier Stands
One of my most popular blog posts is this one on how to decorate a 3 tier tray. I go into details over there to help navigate and inspire you to do one yourself easily. It’s a fun post, and I share some of my favorite trays I have decorated myself.
Now for some more fun! Below are some really awesome trays from Pinterest.
Shop Holiday Tiered Tray Decor
I have gathered a pretty sweet set of items to decorate your own Charismas tired tray. I would love to see any you create. Make sure to tag e on Instagram @hudsonfarmhouse.
If you buy ornaments, make sure to take off the hanging part. That way it looks more realistic!
Don’t forget about the base! Check out these trays…
Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the internet hope you have a happy holiday and please make sure to pin for later. Thanks so much! Check out my latest decor posts too!
- 5 Best Places for to buy Fresh Garland onlineChristmas is coming, and with it comes the need to start decorating, and this year I love fresh Christmas garlands. No need to hunt it down just have it delivered to your door. That way, you have plenty of time for decorating and designing the perfect space. You can still find fresh garland at this…
- Western Baby Shower IdeasLooking for trendy and unique western baby shower ideas? Let’s go! Having a baby is one of the most exciting times in a woman’s life. And what better way to celebrate than with a western-themed baby shower? From decorations to food, these ideas will help you throw the perfect cowboy-inspired party for your little one.…
- Minimal Modern Farmhouse Christmas tree – with Ribbon and ornamentsIt’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas! If you’re looking for inspiration for your holiday decorating, look no further than this modern farmhouse Christmas tree. With brown and gold ornaments, ribbon, and lights, it’s the perfect mix of rustic and farmhouse styles. Keep reading for more Christmas decor ideas to get you in the…
- Free Christmas Art Prints – Cute Decor IdeaLooking for some free Christmas art prints or winter prints to help decorate your home this winter? We’ve got you covered! Below, we have a collection of festive and winter-themed art prints that you can download and print for free. Whether you’re looking for a cheerful holiday decoration or something to add some extra seasonal…
- DIY Christmas Mantle Decor – Faux Garland and EucalyptusIf you are looking for a quick and easy way DIY to dress up your Christmas mantle, consider using faux garland and eucalyptus. This simple DIY project can be completed in just a few minutes, and it is sure to add some festive charm to your home. Plus, if you have any leftover materials, you…