Holiday inspiration to style a tiered tray for the best time of the year. Today I am sharing ways and inspiration to style your 2 or 3 tier trays for the holidays.
Below are two ways I styled my tray. And after that, I will share some of my favorites from Pinterest and some fun items to shop for your own trays!
This post does contain affiliate links and I may earn a small commission if you choose to make a purchase.
Christmas tiered Tray Decor
The first way I styled my tin 3 tiered tray is with fun red, green, and tin items. I love finding smaller items to go on my trays throughout the year or collecting items from around my home.
Most of the items in this tray are either ornaments or magnets. I usually find that they are inexpensive and it’s an easy way to add different heights and items to a tray.
I like to just start placing items around and move them around just being careful to not overcrowd too much. I do like it when there are a bunch of cute things on a tray though!
Tiered Tray Decor
Nest up I switched it up a bit and did mostly white and green! I love the look of the monochrome items and these white flowers just added that extra pop that I love!
Decorating for the holidays is such fun especially a tiered tray because you don’t end up making a huge mess and it doesn’t take very long. I know I’ve gone hours decorating my tree before and end up putting it away for hours too. This project is quick and easy.
3 Tier Stands
One of my most popular blog posts is this one on how to decorate a 3 tier tray. I go into details over there to help navigate and inspire you to easily do one yourself. It’s a fun post and I share some of my favorite trays I have decorated myself.
Now for some more fun! Below are some really awesome trays from Pinterest.
Shop Holiday Tiered Tray Decor
I have gathered a pretty sweet set of items to decorate your own Charismas tired tray. I would love to see any you create. Make sure to tag e on Instagram @hudsonfarmhouse..
If you buy ornaments make sure to take of the hanging part that way it looks more realistic!
Don’t forget about the base! Check out these trays…
Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the internet hope you have a happy holiday and please make sure to pin for later thanks so much! Check out my latest decor posts too!
- Farmhouse Bedroom Bedding and Decor that won’t break the bankOur bedrooms are sanctuaries and need to be comfy and cute! My farmhouse bedroom needed a makeover bad and I was so excited when it was finally time! We had all handy down furniture and our mattress was literally super lumpy and old. It was time for us to get all new stuff! We have…
- DIY Wall Treatment – Picture frame WainscotingI have wanted to add board and batten or picture frame wainscoting to a wall in my house for a long time now. My hubby was against it though forever because we recently remodeled the house and had all the walls drywalled and textured and they were freshly painted. He kept saying no we just…
- Christmas 3 Tier Trays that even the grinch would likeHoliday inspiration to style a tiered tray for the best time of the year. Today I am sharing ways and inspiration to style your 2 or 3 tier trays for the holidays. Below are two ways I styled my tray. And after that, I will share some of my favorites from Pinterest and some fun…
- A Cozy Farmhouse Christmas Living RoomLet me show you one of our most used rooms and the newly redone painted couch all styled for Christmas! I love how the couch turned out and was excited to decorate the living room for Christmas with it. If you haven’t seen the tutorial on how I painted the couch green then head over…
- 3 Ways to Decorate your farmhouse Christmas tree in a unique wayHow to get a fabulous farmhouse Christmas tree that’s unique and beautiful. Sometimes you like to do the traditional Christmas tree and sometimes you want to try something new and have some fun! This year I wanted to try something new. I wanted to buy this really awesome tree that had branches spread out and…