Christmas 3 Tier Trays that even the grinch would like
Holiday inspiration to style a tiered tray for the best time of the year. Today I am sharing ways and inspiration to style your 2 or 3 tier trays for the holidays.
Below are two ways I styled my tray. And after that, I will share some of my favorites from Pinterest and some fun items to shop for your own trays!
This post does contain affiliate links and I may earn a small commission if you choose to make a purchase.
Christmas tiered Tray Decor
The first way I styled my tin 3 tiered tray is with fun red, green, and tin items. I love finding smaller items to go on my trays throughout the year or collecting items from around my home.
Most of the items in this tray are either ornaments or magnets. I usually find that they are inexpensive and it’s an easy way to add different heights and items to a tray.
I like to just start placing items around and move them around just being careful to not overcrowd too much. I do like it when there are a bunch of cute things on a tray though!
Tiered Tray Decor
Nest up I switched it up a bit and did mostly white and green! I love the look of the monochrome items and these white flowers just added that extra pop that I love!
Decorating for the holidays is such fun especially a tiered tray because you don’t end up making a huge mess and it doesn’t take very long. I know I’ve gone hours decorating my tree before and end up putting it away for hours too. This project is quick and easy.
3 Tier Stands
One of my most popular blog posts is this one on how to decorate a 3 tier tray. I go into details over there to help navigate and inspire you to easily do one yourself. It’s a fun post and I share some of my favorite trays I have decorated myself.
Now for some more fun! Below are some really awesome trays from Pinterest.
Shop Holiday Tiered Tray Decor
I have gathered a pretty sweet set of items to decorate your own Charismas tired tray. I would love to see any you create. Make sure to tag e on Instagram @hudsonfarmhouse..
If you buy ornaments make sure to take of the hanging part that way it looks more realistic!
Don’t forget about the base! Check out these trays…
Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the internet hope you have a happy holiday and please make sure to pin for later thanks so much! Check out my latest decor posts too!
- Cinco De Mayo Tablescape with vintage DishesCinco de Mayo is such a fun thing to celebrate and I have these vintage pink and blue dishes for a long time now I finally was able to do a tablescape with them. Being festive is so much fun sometimes and getting my girls into the spirit is a blessing as well. I was…
- farmhouse Cabinet – Chippy StorageI just got this really awesome farmhouse cabinet that has tons of storage and is on wheels! I saw this at a local antique shop and had to have it. My house has zero storage or closest space so I am constantly looking for things to store my decor in! Let’s be real I have…
- Mothers Day tablescapes – Flowers – LinensMothers Day is right around the corner and I wanted to inspire you to go all out for your mom! These photos are going to be bright and cheery and you will want to make your own killer tablescape after seeing all the pretty pictures. Next week when it gets a little closer and I…
- Spring Decor with Dsitressed Wood ArchSpring is in the air and I love decorating for it. I wanted to share some of my spring decor with you and a new arch mirror I got. the mirror is lovely and I absolutely love it and couldn’t wait to style it with some spring flowers and eggs. Spring is always so fun…
- Easy DIY Bunny Garland – Fun Spring DecorAn easy DIY bunny garland made with paper! This tutorial is very easy and turned out so cute! You will most likely have all the supplies on hand too! I loved how they turned out with the cute paper. I always have paper and stationery on hand for projects just like this. 2021 is coming…