Christmas 3 Tier Trays that even the grinch would like
Holiday inspiration to style a tiered tray for the best time of the year. Today I am sharing ways and inspiration to style your 2 or 3 tier trays for the holidays.
Below are two ways I styled my tray. And after that, I will share some of my favorites from Pinterest and some fun items to shop for your own trays!
This post does contain affiliate links and I may earn a small commission if you choose to make a purchase.
Christmas tiered Tray Decor
The first way I styled my tin 3 tiered tray is with fun red, green, and tin items. I love finding smaller items to go on my trays throughout the year or collecting items from around my home.
Most of the items in this tray are either ornaments or magnets. I usually find that they are inexpensive and it’s an easy way to add different heights and items to a tray.
I like to just start placing items around and move them around just being careful to not overcrowd too much. I do like it when there are a bunch of cute things on a tray though!
Tiered Tray Decor
Nest up I switched it up a bit and did mostly white and green! I love the look of the monochrome items and these white flowers just added that extra pop that I love!
Decorating for the holidays is such fun especially a tiered tray because you don’t end up making a huge mess and it doesn’t take very long. I know I’ve gone hours decorating my tree before and end up putting it away for hours too. This project is quick and easy.
3 Tier Stands
One of my most popular blog posts is this one on how to decorate a 3 tier tray. I go into details over there to help navigate and inspire you to easily do one yourself. It’s a fun post and I share some of my favorite trays I have decorated myself.
Now for some more fun! Below are some really awesome trays from Pinterest.
Shop Holiday Tiered Tray Decor
I have gathered a pretty sweet set of items to decorate your own Charismas tired tray. I would love to see any you create. Make sure to tag e on Instagram @hudsonfarmhouse..
If you buy ornaments make sure to take of the hanging part that way it looks more realistic!
Don’t forget about the base! Check out these trays…
Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the internet hope you have a happy holiday and please make sure to pin for later thanks so much! Check out my latest decor posts too!
- Fall Living Room DecorFall is quickly approaching, and for many of us, that means changing up the living room. With the change in season comes a need to switch out summer decor with more warm colors and autumn decor pieces. The best part about this time of year is it’s easy to create your own personal space by…
- Fall Decor Faux VegetablesLet’s talk about fall decor with faux vegetables. You might not think it’s possible to decorate your home for the fall without having a pumpkin in sight, but I’m here to show you otherwise. With faux vegetables, you can get that cozy feeling of autumn without buying a ton of pumpkins and worry about them…
- Fall Quilt and Harvest ArrangementFall is a time for family, pumpkin spice lattes, and the changing colors of leaves. It’s also a perfect excuse to make your home cozy with new decor including a comfy quilt and pretty floral arrangements. One way you can incorporate fall into your decorating style this season is by using natural materials like quilts…
- Fall Harvest Tablescape with Fresh VegetablesHey, everyone time for a fall harvest tablescape with fresh vegetables! Fall is here and it’s time to decorate for the season. The best way to do that is with a tablescape, of course. I’m going to show you how to set up a fall harvest tablescape using fresh vegetables. This will not only look…
- Gallery Wall with Framed Cow PrintsHello, my name is Corey and I am currently obsessed with brown everything and cows. Fall is creeping around the corner so these are perfect for a transition into fall from summer. I love being able to use this ledge to decorate for the seasons and these framed Posters from the Poster Store fit this…