Christmas 3 Tier Trays that even the grinch would like
Holiday inspiration to style a Christmas 3-tier tray for the best time of the year. Today I am sharing ways and inspiration to style your 2 or 3-tier trays for the holidays.
Below are two ways I styled my tray. And after that, I will share some of my favorites from Pinterest and some fun items to shop for your own trays!
This post does contain affiliate links, and I may earn a small commission if you choose to make a purchase.
Christmas 3 tier Tray Decor Ideas
The first way I styled my Christmas 3-tier tray is with fun red, green, and tin items. I love finding smaller items to go on my trays throughout the year or collecting items from around my home.
Most of the items in this tray are either ornaments or magnets. I usually find that they are inexpensive and it’s an easy way to add different heights and items to a tray.
I like to just start placing items around and move them around just being careful to not overcrowd too much. I like it when there are a bunch of cute things on a tray, though!
Christmas 3 Tiered Tray Decor
Nest up I switched it up a bit and did mostly white and green! I love the look of the monochrome items, and these white flowers just added that extra pop that I love!
Decorating for the holidays is such fun especially a tiered tray, because you don’t end up making a huge mess, and it doesn’t take very long. I know I’ve gone hours decorating my tree before and ended up putting it away for hours too. This project is quick and easy.
Holiday 3 Tier Stands
One of my most popular blog posts is this one on how to decorate a 3 tier tray. I go into details over there to help navigate and inspire you to do one yourself easily. It’s a fun post, and I share some of my favorite trays I have decorated myself.
Now for some more fun! Below are some really awesome trays from Pinterest.
Shop Holiday Tiered Tray Decor
I have gathered a pretty sweet set of items to decorate your own Charismas tired tray. I would love to see any you create. Make sure to tag e on Instagram @hudsonfarmhouse.
If you buy ornaments, make sure to take off the hanging part. That way it looks more realistic!
Don’t forget about the base! Check out these trays…
Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the internet hope you have a happy holiday and please make sure to pin for later. Thanks so much! Check out my latest decor posts too!
- Blue Room – An Interior Design Trend that Stands OutA blue room in your home can be stunning and so elegant. Color is not just a mere decorative element; it’s a powerful tool that shapes the ambiance of your space and reflects your personal style. In the world of interior design, colors do more than fill a room – they create emotions, set moods,…
- Emily Henderson Designer Tips for Styling Your HomeWelcome, design enthusiasts, today, we are talking about the designer Emily Henderson! We’re diving into the inspiring world of Emily Henderson, one of my favorite interior designers. A celebrated stylist, author, and TV personality, Emily has transformed the interior design landscape with her unique blend of classic and playful styles. I initially found and followed…
- Cozy Fall Farmhouse Decor: Simple IdeasIt’s time for some cozy fall farmhouse decor to warm up our homes. As the leaves begin to change and the air turns crisp, that’s when you know it’s the time of year when our homes beckon for a warm and cozy makeover. If you’re a fan of farmhouse decor and the inviting charm of…
- Rustic Charm: Farmhouse Wall Decor Ideas to Transform Your SpaceWelcome to a world where time stands still, and your home is transformed into a sanctuary of everlasting charm and cozy elegance from your decor. How to do that, do you ask? This post is about rustic farmhouse wall decor ideas to help you achieve this! If you’ve ever envisioned turning your living space into…
- Transform Your Home with These Amazon Home FindsTry out these trendy and stylish Amazon home finds to elevate your space and make it cozy. As a lover of home decor, I’m always looking for new and exciting ways to freshen up my home, and I’m here to help you do this as well. Amazon is a fantastic place to find affordable and…