Christmas 3 Tier Trays that even the grinch would like
Holiday inspiration to style a Christmas 3 tier tray for the best time of the year. Today I am sharing ways and inspiration to style your 2 or 3 tier trays for the holidays.
Below are two ways I styled my tray. And after that, I will share some of my favorites from Pinterest and some fun items to shop for your own trays!
This post does contain affiliate links and I may earn a small commission if you choose to make a purchase.
Christmas 3 tier Tray Decor Ideas
The first way I styled my Christmas 3 tier tray is with fun red, green, and tin items. I love finding smaller items to go on my trays throughout the year or collecting items from around my home.
Most of the items in this tray are either ornaments or magnets. I usually find that they are inexpensive and it’s an easy way to add different heights and items to a tray.
I like to just start placing items around and move them around just being careful to not overcrowd too much. I do like it when there are a bunch of cute things on a tray though!
Christmas 3 Tiered Tray Decor
Nest up I switched it up a bit and did mostly white and green! I love the look of the monochrome items and these white flowers just added that extra pop that I love!
Decorating for the holidays is such fun especially a tiered tray because you don’t end up making a huge mess and it doesn’t take very long. I know I’ve gone hours decorating my tree before and end up putting it away for hours too. This project is quick and easy.
Holiday 3 Tier Stands
One of my most popular blog posts is this one on how to decorate a 3 tier tray. I go into details over there to help navigate and inspire you to easily do one yourself. It’s a fun post and I share some of my favorite trays I have decorated myself.
Now for some more fun! Below are some really awesome trays from Pinterest.
Shop Holiday Tiered Tray Decor
I have gathered a pretty sweet set of items to decorate your own Charismas tired tray. I would love to see any you create. Make sure to tag e on Instagram @hudsonfarmhouse..
If you buy ornaments make sure to take of the hanging part that way it looks more realistic!
Don’t forget about the base! Check out these trays…
Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the internet hope you have a happy holiday and please make sure to pin for later thanks so much! Check out my latest decor posts too!
- Free Printable Artwork to frameLooking for a way to add some personality to your walls without spending a bunch of money? Check out these free printable artwork downloads! There are a variety of designs to choose from, so you’re sure to find something that fits your style. Plus, they’re all sized perfectly for framing so that you can hang…
- DIY Accent Wall Refresh with Green PaintLooking to do a DIY refresh to your home or space? Why not try painting an accent wall green? It’s a great way to add some life and energy to a room without going too crazy. And it’s really easy to do – you don’t need any special skills or equipment. So why not give…
- 10 Favorite Spring Home Decor IDeas that make me happyNow that the weather is finally starting to warm up, it’s time to start thinking about spring home decor! These are my 10 favorite ideas for making your home bright and cheerful this season. I hope they inspire you to create a space you love spending time in. Happy decorating! I have compiled a few…
- Best Rustic Christmas DecorFind the best rustic Christmas decor here! It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas! And what better way to get into the spirit of the season than with some rustic Christmas decor. We have gathered our favorite pieces from around the web to give you some inspiration for your own space. Hope you enjoy…
- 5 Rustic Farmhouse Bedding Set ideasTime to refresh your bedroom with some fun rustic farmhouse bedding set ideas. Let’s take your bedroom from drab to fab with some color and warmth! There are so many ways to give your home a fresh new look and feel, but if you’re looking for something simple yet effective then try adding some earth…