Better Homes and Gardens Thick & Plush Bath towel Review
I found the best white bath towels! I have bought a few and finally found the best one. It’s on the bigger side, washes well, and is super soft!
Now let’s start off with I am not a towel snob or anything. I just have had the same towels for 10-plus years, and they are all different colors and thicknesses and wash and dry differently. Now that I am getting old, I want all of my towels to be the same color and wash better.
That’s why I chose a white bath towel. I can bleach them and make sure they stay clean and bright. I even bought some new washcloths as well. I bought a set of 24 washcloths from Amazon a while ago. Between me and the girls, we used quite a few a day. They all got white spots on them from my makeup and stuff. So now all white that can stay white!
Better Homes and Gardens Bath Towel Review
My husband and I are not little people, so I wanted a bigger bath towel that actually went around me when I put it on. These towels are 30×56 inches on the bigger side of towels but not quite a bath sheet size.
I have washed and dried them and have had zero complaints. They are super soft, and I really like them. It’s funny how when we get older, what makes us happy? I did not use laundry softener when I washed them like I usually do either!
Better Homes and Gardens Thick and Textured Bath Towel
Want to know one of the best parts about the towel!?
The price! They are under $10. If you have bought nice towels before or researched towels, that’s a good deal! I didn’t mind spending on them because I knew I would have them for another ten years or so.
They are Better Homes and Gardens bath towel for $8.98 ( as of March 2024). Let me tell you, run, don’t walk! They also come in a ton of other colors!
I bought them online, but they said they also had them in stock at my local Walmart. Click over to see more details.
Best 30×56 Bath Towel
I hope this post helps you in your search for the best bath towel. They really do make me happy! Check out some of my other posts for more lifestyle tips and hacks. Don’t forget to pin for later by hovering over the photos as well. Thank you.
- Cute Floral iPhone Wallpaper from Hudson FarmhouseFind some cute floral iPhone wallpapers for your phone. In the digital age, our smartphones are more than just devices; they reflect our style and mood. Choosing the perfect wallpaper is perhaps the most intimate among the myriad ways to personalize our iPhones. Look no further if you’re searching for something that adds a touch…
- Novice to Master Baker: With the Oster Bread MachineDo you love the smell of freshly baked bread? Are you tired of spending money on store-bought loaves that don’t measure up? If you’re looking to up your bread-making game and achieve that perfect texture and flavor, the Oster Bread Machine might be just what you need. This post I’ll explore how this handy kitchen…
- Trendy Fall Nail InspirationAs the leaves start to turn and fall from the trees, it’s time to start thinking about updating your look for fall. One easy way to do this is by changing your nail color. Check out some of these trendy fall nail colors that will have you looking stylish all season long. From dark vampy…
- Fall Aesthetic – Get Inspired for Fall and cooler weatherFall is a time of change, and pretty fall aesthetic photos inspire us. The leaves are changing colors, the air has cooled down, and we’re thinking about sweaters and pumpkin spice lattes. We can’t help but feel nostalgic for all of those things that make fall just so perfect: the crisp morning walks to school,…
- My Favorite Girls Dress ShopsI lvoe buying cute dresses for my girls and I do not like spending that much money on them. I will tell youright off the bat the higest I will pay for a dress is around $25. Most of these were under $20 except for a special occasion one like the flower girl dresses but…