Better Homes and Gardens Thick & Plush Bath towel Review
I found the best white bath towels! I have bought a few and finally found the best one. It’s on the bigger side, washes well, and is super soft!
Now let’s start off with I am not a towel snob or anything. I just have had the same towels for 10 plus years and they are all different colors and thicknesses and wash and dry differently. Now that I am getting old I wanted all of my towels to be the same color and wash better.
That’s why I chose white. I can bleach them and make sure they stay clean and bright. I even bought some new washcloths as well. I had bought a set of 24 washcloths from Amazon awhile ago. Between me and the girls, we were using quite a few a day. They all ended up getting white spots on them from my makeup and stuff. So now all white that can stay white!
Better Homes and Gardens Bath Towel Review
My husband and I are not little people so I wanted a bigger towel that actually went around me when I put it on. These towels are 30×56 inches which is on the bigger side of towels but not quite a bath sheet size.
I have washed them and dried them and have zero complaints so far. They are super soft and really like them. It’s funny how when we get older what makes us happy! When I washed them I did not use laundry softener like I usually do either!
Better Homes and Gardnes Thick and Textured Bath Towel
Want to know one of the best parts about the towel!?
The price! They are under $10. Which if you have bought nice towels before or researched towels that’s a good deal! I didn’t mind spending on them because I knew I would have them for another 10 years or so.
They are Better Homes and Gardens bath towel for $7.72 ( as of March 2021). Let me tell you run don’t walk! They also come in a ton of other colors!
I bought them online but they said they also had them in stock at my local Walmart as well. Click over to see more details.
Best 30×56 Bath Towel
I hope this post helps you in your search for the best bath towel. They really do make me happy! Check out some of my other posts for more lifestyle tips and hacks. Don’t forget to pin for later by hovering over the photos as well. Thank you.
- Fall Aesthetic – Get Inspired for Fall and cooler weatherFall is a time of change and pretty fall aesthetic photos to inspire us. The leaves are changing colors, the air has cooled down, and we’re thinking about sweaters and pumpkin spice lattes. We can’t help but feel nostalgic for all of those things that make fall just so perfect: the crisp morning walks to…
- My Favorite Girls Dress ShopsI lvoe buying cute dresses for my girls and I do not like spending that much money on them. I will tell youright off the bat the higest I will pay for a dress is around $25. Most of these were under $20 except for a special occasion one like the flower girl dresses but…
- Better Homes and Gardens Thick & Plush Bath towel ReviewI found the best white bath towels! I have bought a few and finally found the best one. It’s on the bigger side, washes well, and is super soft! Now let’s start off with I am not a towel snob or anything. I just have had the same towels for 10 plus years and they…
- Hudson Farmhouse Popular Items of 2020I thought it would be fun to do a round up of all of your favorite blog posts and products this past year. After looking at them it really is funny what a huge mix of items and topics that were popular. This post contains affiliate links and I may earn a small commission if…
- Fun & Free iPhone Wallpapers – cute Mobile BackgroundsI love my iPhone and love changing out the wallpaper all the time. I am picky about what goes on my home screen. I don’t really like having photos in the background sometimes because you can see them with all the app icons. So with these free iphone wallpapers you can have cute backgrounds and…