Bathroom Remodel – New Wall and Vanity Paint
I wanted to do a little Covid bathroom makeover and didn’t want to spend too much. I started out with painting my bathroom walls with paint I had on hand and afterward decided I needed to do the vanity as well!
Take a look at the project is was super easy and I hope it inspires you to makeover your bathroom too!
I will take you along and show you some before and after photos too!
Bathroom Wall Paint Color
The bathroom is the only room in the house we didn’t remodel when we moved in. We have plans to redo it but wanted to wait. During the pandemic, I wanted to work on it since we were stuck at home.
I decided to just use the paint we had on hand from the rest of the house. We used Benjamin Moore chantily lace on all the walls in the rest of the house.
In this bathroom was painted a very light green called Emmie’s room from Magnolia Home.
Before Bathroom Image
Just a standard small bathroom but I wanted to try painting it white to make it feel bigger and brighter!
Luckily I already had plenty of paint and supplies on hand. Take a look at it after painting it!
This photo here is after the first coat is applied. Already looking better. And just ignore the shower like I said we are planning on ripping out this whole bathroom soon we are just in the middle of doing a fence and gate right now!
After Painting the Bathroom Walls White
After painted all white! The bathroom is small and has a tiny little window so the light is off a bit but you can see the difference big time in person!
After finishing this I could not stand the vanity. It was missing a knob and just looked awful. I wasn’t going to mess with it since I eventually want a whole new one but I decided to get some paint and tackle that next.
Bathroom Vanity Inspiration
I loved this dark green and after some digging around found out it is Benjamin Moore chimichurri. The photos above are from Pinterest and the sources were not correct so sorry no information on those.
Don’t laugh at my ghetto drop cloth but it worked great! The vanity was super easy to do and took two coats. I used a brush and small smooth surface roller to apply the paint.
I used two oil rub bronze knobs because our light fixture and faucet are the same colors. I liked the brass in the photos above but didn’t want to change up the rest.
The rug is from Wayfair if you want to check that out and it comes in pink too!
If you liked this post please make sure to pin for later and check out my other posts below!
- Cozy Fall Home Decor IdeasLet’s chat about fall farmhouse home decor ideas! Who doesn’t love a cozy fall evening? The leaves are changing, the air is crisp and fireplaces are lit. Fall is the perfect time to curl up with friends and enjoy some hot cocoa while you swap stories about your latest work projects. But don’t let all…
- Fall Living Room DecorFall is quickly approaching, and for many of us, that means changing up the living room. With the change in season comes a need to switch out summer decor with more warm colors and autumn decor pieces. The best part about this time of year is it’s easy to create your own personal space by…
- Fall Decor Faux VegetablesLet’s talk about fall decor with faux vegetables. You might not think it’s possible to decorate your home for the fall without having a pumpkin in sight, but I’m here to show you otherwise. With faux vegetables, you can get that cozy feeling of autumn without buying a ton of pumpkins and worry about them…
- Fall Quilt and Harvest ArrangementFall is a time for family, pumpkin spice lattes, and the changing colors of leaves. It’s also a perfect excuse to make your home cozy with new decor including a comfy quilt and pretty floral arrangements. One way you can incorporate fall into your decorating style this season is by using natural materials like quilts…
- Fall Harvest Tablescape with Fresh VegetablesHey, everyone time for a fall harvest tablescape with fresh vegetables! Fall is here and it’s time to decorate for the season. The best way to do that is with a tablescape, of course. I’m going to show you how to set up a fall harvest tablescape using fresh vegetables. This will not only look…