Bathroom Remodel – New Wall and Vanity Paint
I wanted to do a little Covid bathroom makeover and didn’t want to spend too much. I started out with painting my bathroom walls with paint I had on hand and afterward decided I needed to do the vanity as well!
Take a look at the project is was super easy and I hope it inspires you to makeover your bathroom too!
I will take you along and show you some before and after photos too!
Bathroom Wall Paint Color
The bathroom is the only room in the house we didn’t remodel when we moved in. We have plans to redo it but wanted to wait. During the pandemic, I wanted to work on it since we were stuck at home.
I decided to just use the paint we had on hand from the rest of the house. We used Benjamin Moore chantily lace on all the walls in the rest of the house.
In this bathroom was painted a very light green called Emmie’s room from Magnolia Home.
Before Bathroom Image
Just a standard small bathroom but I wanted to try painting it white to make it feel bigger and brighter!
Luckily I already had plenty of paint and supplies on hand. Take a look at it after painting it!
This photo here is after the first coat is applied. Already looking better. And just ignore the shower like I said we are planning on ripping out this whole bathroom soon we are just in the middle of doing a fence and gate right now!
After Painting the Bathroom Walls White
After painted all white! The bathroom is small and has a tiny little window so the light is off a bit but you can see the difference big time in person!
After finishing this I could not stand the vanity. It was missing a knob and just looked awful. I wasn’t going to mess with it since I eventually want a whole new one but I decided to get some paint and tackle that next.
Bathroom Vanity Inspiration
I loved this dark green and after some digging around found out it is Benjamin Moore chimichurri. The photos above are from Pinterest and the sources were not correct so sorry no information on those.
Don’t laugh at my ghetto drop cloth but it worked great! The vanity was super easy to do and took two coats. I used a brush and small smooth surface roller to apply the paint.
I used two oil rub bronze knobs because our light fixture and faucet are the same colors. I liked the brass in the photos above but didn’t want to change up the rest.
The rug is from Wayfair if you want to check that out and it comes in pink too!
If you liked this post please make sure to pin for later and check out my other posts below!
- Farmhouse Mini Living Room MakeoverHave you ever just looked at a room and just wanted to change it up so bad? That was me a few months ago and I just really wanted to change. After Covid hit, we hung out in our living room a lot, watched tv and played games, and relaxed with the family. It served…
- Cinco De Mayo Tablescape with vintage DishesCinco de Mayo is such a fun thing to celebrate and I have these vintage pink and blue dishes for a long time now I finally was able to do a tablescape with them. Being festive is so much fun sometimes and getting my girls into the spirit is a blessing as well. I was…
- farmhouse Cabinet – Chippy StorageI just got this really awesome farmhouse cabinet that has tons of storage and is on wheels! I saw this at a local antique shop and had to have it. My house has zero storage or closest space so I am constantly looking for things to store my decor in! Let’s be real I have…
- Mothers Day tablescapes – Flowers – LinensMothers Day is right around the corner and I wanted to inspire you to go all out for your mom! These photos are going to be bright and cheery and you will want to make your own killer tablescape after seeing all the pretty pictures. Next week when it gets a little closer and I…
- Spring Decor with Dsitressed Wood ArchSpring is in the air and I love decorating for it. I wanted to share some of my spring decor with you and a new arch mirror I got. the mirror is lovely and I absolutely love it and couldn’t wait to style it with some spring flowers and eggs. Spring is always so fun…