Bathroom Remodel – New Wall and Vanity Paint
I wanted to do a little Covid bathroom makeover and didn’t want to spend too much. I started out with painting my bathroom walls with paint I had on hand and afterward decided I needed to do the vanity as well!
Take a look at the project is was super easy and I hope it inspires you to makeover your bathroom too!
I will take you along and show you some before and after photos too!
Bathroom Wall Paint Color
The bathroom is the only room in the house we didn’t remodel when we moved in. We have plans to redo it but wanted to wait. During the pandemic, I wanted to work on it since we were stuck at home.
I decided to just use the paint we had on hand from the rest of the house. We used Benjamin Moore chantily lace on all the walls in the rest of the house.
In this bathroom was painted a very light green called Emmie’s room from Magnolia Home.
Before Bathroom Image
Just a standard small bathroom but I wanted to try painting it white to make it feel bigger and brighter!
Luckily I already had plenty of paint and supplies on hand. Take a look at it after painting it!
This photo here is after the first coat is applied. Already looking better. And just ignore the shower like I said we are planning on ripping out this whole bathroom soon we are just in the middle of doing a fence and gate right now!
After Painting the Bathroom Walls White
After painted all white! The bathroom is small and has a tiny little window so the light is off a bit but you can see the difference big time in person!
After finishing this I could not stand the vanity. It was missing a knob and just looked awful. I wasn’t going to mess with it since I eventually want a whole new one but I decided to get some paint and tackle that next.
Bathroom Vanity Inspiration
I loved this dark green and after some digging around found out it is Benjamin Moore chimichurri. The photos above are from Pinterest and the sources were not correct so sorry no information on those.
Don’t laugh at my ghetto drop cloth but it worked great! The vanity was super easy to do and took two coats. I used a brush and small smooth surface roller to apply the paint.
I used two oil rub bronze knobs because our light fixture and faucet are the same colors. I liked the brass in the photos above but didn’t want to change up the rest.
The rug is from Wayfair if you want to check that out and it comes in pink too!
If you liked this post please make sure to pin for later and check out my other posts below!
- Farmhouse Valentine’s Day Decor – Old Red Books & HeartsWith two young girls who love Valentine’s Day we have a lot of fun decorating for it here. I styled this corner shelf in our dining room with some old red books and heart garland. Do you normally decorate for Valentines Day or no? We don’t go crazy but I do like to be festive…
- how to decorate a Farmhouse Entrance TableHow to decorate a farmhouse entry table the easy way! I will show you what elements and decor to use to make it look cute and welcoming. Over the last couple of years, entrance tables have become more popular and have become a staple in some homes. I love seeing cute tables decorated right when…
- Farmhouse Coffee Bar Ideas and DecorCaffeine and pretty decor are always a must! I myself like ice tea more but I still love a cute coffee bar or coffee area. Today I want to share some inspiration with you and some coffee bar decor! Whether you like it dark or extra sweet there’s no reason why you can’t have a…
- Easy Christmas Potpourri DIY JarsIt’s the most festive time of the year and now your house can smell super festive with little effort and items you probably already have around the house! Making homemade Christmas potpourri is super easy and also makes a great homemade Christmas gift! Christmas Potpourri DIY Recipe mason jar with lid cinnamon sticks fruit (oranges,…
- Farmhouse Bedroom Bedding and Decor that won’t break the bankOur bedrooms are sanctuaries and need to be comfy and cute! My farmhouse bedroom needed a makeover bad and I was so excited when it was finally time! We had all handy down furniture and our mattress was literally super lumpy and old. It was time for us to get all new stuff! We have…