Bathroom Remodel – New Wall and Vanity Paint
I wanted to do a little Covid bathroom makeover and didn’t want to spend too much. I started out with painting my bathroom walls with paint I had on hand and afterward decided I needed to do the vanity as well!
Take a look at the project is was super easy and I hope it inspires you to makeover your bathroom too!
I will take you along and show you some before and after photos too!
Bathroom Wall Paint Color
The bathroom is the only room in the house we didn’t remodel when we moved in. We have plans to redo it but wanted to wait. During the pandemic, I wanted to work on it since we were stuck at home.
I decided to just use the paint we had on hand from the rest of the house. We used Benjamin Moore chantily lace on all the walls in the rest of the house.
In this bathroom was painted a very light green called Emmie’s room from Magnolia Home.
Before Bathroom Image
Just a standard small bathroom but I wanted to try painting it white to make it feel bigger and brighter!
Luckily I already had plenty of paint and supplies on hand. Take a look at it after painting it!
This photo here is after the first coat is applied. Already looking better. And just ignore the shower like I said we are planning on ripping out this whole bathroom soon we are just in the middle of doing a fence and gate right now!
After Painting the Bathroom Walls White
After painted all white! The bathroom is small and has a tiny little window so the light is off a bit but you can see the difference big time in person!
After finishing this I could not stand the vanity. It was missing a knob and just looked awful. I wasn’t going to mess with it since I eventually want a whole new one but I decided to get some paint and tackle that next.
Bathroom Vanity Inspiration
I loved this dark green and after some digging around found out it is Benjamin Moore chimichurri. The photos above are from Pinterest and the sources were not correct so sorry no information on those.
Don’t laugh at my ghetto drop cloth but it worked great! The vanity was super easy to do and took two coats. I used a brush and small smooth surface roller to apply the paint.
I used two oil rub bronze knobs because our light fixture and faucet are the same colors. I liked the brass in the photos above but didn’t want to change up the rest.
The rug is from Wayfair if you want to check that out and it comes in pink too!
If you liked this post please make sure to pin for later and check out my other posts below!
- Cozy Fall Farmhouse Decor: Simple IdeasIt’s time for some cozy fall farmhouse decor to warm up our homes. As the leaves begin to change and the air turns crisp, that’s when you know it’s the time of year when our homes beckon for a warm and cozy makeover. If you’re a fan of farmhouse decor and the inviting charm of…
- Rustic Charm: Farmhouse Wall Decor Ideas to Transform Your SpaceWelcome to a world where time stands still, and your home is transformed into a sanctuary of everlasting charm and cozy elegance from your decor. How to do that do you ask? This post is about rustic farmhouse wall decor ideas to help you achieve this! If you’ve ever envisioned turning your living space into…
- Transform Your Home with These Amazon Home FindsTry out these trendy and stylish Amazon home finds to elevate your space and make it cozy. As a lover of home decor, I’m always looking for new and exciting ways to freshen up my home, and I’m here to help you do this as well. Amazon is a fantastic place to find affordable and…
- 5 Best Places for to buy Fresh Garland onlineChristmas is coming, and with it comes the need to start decorating, and this year I love fresh Christmas garlands. No need to hunt it down just have it delivered to your door. That way, you have plenty of time for decorating and designing the perfect space. You can still find fresh garland at this…
- Western Baby Shower IdeasLooking for trendy and unique western baby shower ideas? Let’s go! Having a baby is one of the most exciting times in a woman’s life. And what better way to celebrate than with a western-themed baby shower? From decorations to food, these ideas will help you throw the perfect cowboy-inspired party for your little one.…