A Place to Gather and Relax – My Farmhouse Sitting Area
I don’t know about you but with everything going on I get a bit overwhelmed at times. I am now a mom, teacher, and business owner, and juggling it all can be tough at times. That is why I decided I needed a little area in my home to relax and be comfy.
A place where I can go and sit and read a book or browse on Pinterest in a comfy spot. I love scrolling through Pinterest and getting inspired and finding those yummy recipes!
I shared my mood board a couple of weeks ago on the blog for my inspiration and now I can share what came to be! This fun farmhouse sitting area is going to be a favorite spot of mine for a long time!
This post is in partnership with Lamps Plus. As always, concepts, photos, and all content are my own.
Farmhouse Chairs in the Living Room
What would a sitting area be without the perfect farmhouse chairs? I found my tufted chairs from Lamps Plus. The quality of their items is top-notch and the beauty of the chairs is as well!
Not only are they super cute but they are soft and comfy too! I love the distressed legs and the shape of them add such a vintage feel.
When looking to make your living room or family room more comfy and functional I highly suggest adding some chairs in. Adding in a chair or two saves on space instead of trying to add another couch or sofa.
Take a look at some of the details on these chairs in my farmhouse sitting area.
Living Room Lighting
What would be a comfy sitting area to read in and relax in without any lighting? I have already enjoyed reading a book in this spot and my two girls love sitting and playing legos on the table here so they can sit in the chairs.
This gorgeous floor lamp with a cream shade is also from Lamps Plus. Here is the description from the website and it made me fall in love with this lamp immediately.
Sleek, sophisticated elegance has been created in this classically styled floor lamp by Barnes and Ivy. An appealing soft palette is created with a pickled wood finish and oatmeal linen shade. This lovely lamp operates with twin pull-chain switches.Lamps Plus
The floor lamp even came with two light bulbs bonus because I was actually out of them too! The stand on the lamp is heavy and sturdy! It took me less than 3 minutes to put it together and I love it!
Farmhouse Sitting Area Inspiration
I hope some of my photos for my new farmhouse sitting area will inspire others to make a comfy spot for themselves as well! It was a fun project to do and I love how it turned out!
Take a look at the photos below and make sure to pin for later too!
Living Room Chairs
If you liked these chairs please do me a favor and pin them for later! Check out my other recent posts and let me know what you think by commenting below!
- Cozy Fall Farmhouse Decor: Simple IdeasIt’s time for some cozy fall farmhouse decor to warm up our homes. As the leaves begin to change and the air turns crisp, that’s when you know it’s the time of year when our homes beckon for a warm and cozy makeover. If you’re a fan of farmhouse decor and the inviting charm of…
- Rustic Charm: Farmhouse Wall Decor Ideas to Transform Your SpaceWelcome to a world where time stands still, and your home is transformed into a sanctuary of everlasting charm and cozy elegance from your decor. How to do that do you ask? This post is about rustic farmhouse wall decor ideas to help you achieve this! If you’ve ever envisioned turning your living space into…
- Transform Your Home with These Amazon Home FindsTry out these trendy and stylish Amazon home finds to elevate your space and make it cozy. As a lover of home decor, I’m always looking for new and exciting ways to freshen up my home, and I’m here to help you do this as well. Amazon is a fantastic place to find affordable and…
- 5 Best Places for to buy Fresh Garland onlineChristmas is coming, and with it comes the need to start decorating, and this year I love fresh Christmas garlands. No need to hunt it down just have it delivered to your door. That way, you have plenty of time for decorating and designing the perfect space. You can still find fresh garland at this…
- Western Baby Shower IdeasLooking for trendy and unique western baby shower ideas? Let’s go! Having a baby is one of the most exciting times in a woman’s life. And what better way to celebrate than with a western-themed baby shower? From decorations to food, these ideas will help you throw the perfect cowboy-inspired party for your little one.…