5 Rustic Farmhouse Bedding Set ideas
Time to refresh your bedroom with some fun rustic farmhouse bedding set ideas. Let’s take your bedroom from drab to fab with some color and warmth!
There are so many ways to give your home a fresh new look and feel, but if you’re looking for something simple yet effective then try adding some earth tones. Earth colors such as browns or greens will help bring in more warmth than just white would alone while also being easy on the eye!
This post does contain affiliate links and I may earn a commission if you choose to make a purchase thank you.
If you’re looking for some colorful or cozy items to spruce up your bedroom, then I’ve got the perfect thing.
Farmhouse Bed and Furniture
First, you need a cute farmhouse bed that won’t break the bank. I have had this set for a year now and absolutely love it! It comes in white and grey as well.
Unfortunately, we could not fit the really cute matching nightstands in our small bedroom but found some cute antique-looking off-white ones to add some color to the room.
To shop the items just click on the photos!
Chocolate Brown Duvet Cover
Now you will need some modern farmhouse bedding I have added a brown duvet cover from Target over a long ruffle comforter from Antique Farmhouse.
Farmhouse bedding King – Pillows
Now let’s be real the pillow are the best part right?! I know I love adding more and changing them up frequently. My husband just loves having them all on the bed and o take them off every night too!
There are so many ways to style the pillows on your bed, ours is a king bed so we need bigger sizes and I use three euro pillows.
I can tell you right now or maybe you can tell from the photo I am absolutely the worst at styling pillows. I literally tried placing these 10 different ways and gave up. This was the best I could do. I searched and searched for inspo on Pinterest and just could not execute it ;like I wanted.
That’s ok though I know what I am good at and it’s not that! But either way I still have to have pillows on the bed to sleep with.
My favorite pillows are the Ikea down feather inserts because they are so inexpensive. I use those and we each have a temperpediuc pillow as well. You can shop the pillows and bedding all below by clicking on the photos!
Rustic Farmhouse Bedroom Decor
Now let’s talk about some decor that can that can be added for fun too! everyone has different opinions on what can go in the bedroom. Like my husband who loves deer heads and he does;t mind them in the bedroom. Some might not agree but here we are!
I do have to give nad take with the hubby here and there to keep him happy too. Most of the time I have free rein to decorate the house how I please so I can;t complain too much. We do live in a rural area and I like to decorate in rustic farmhouse style. I have a lot of decor with deer, coes, horses etc. because it’s apart of our lifestyle.
Modern Farmhouse Bedding DIeas
If you liked this post on rustic farmhouse bedding then make sure to check out my other home decor related blog posts below and pin for later!
- 5 Best Places for to buy Fresh Garland onlineChristmas is coming, and with it comes the need to start decorating, and this year I love fresh Christmas garlands. No need to hunt it down just have it delivered to your door. That way, you have plenty of time for decorating and designing the perfect space. You can still find fresh garland at this…
- Western Baby Shower IdeasLooking for trendy and unique western baby shower ideas? Let’s go! Having a baby is one of the most exciting times in a woman’s life. And what better way to celebrate than with a western-themed baby shower? From decorations to food, these ideas will help you throw the perfect cowboy-inspired party for your little one.…
- Minimal Modern Farmhouse Christmas tree – with Ribbon and ornamentsIt’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas! If you’re looking for inspiration for your holiday decorating, look no further than this modern farmhouse Christmas tree. With brown and gold ornaments, ribbon, and lights, it’s the perfect mix of rustic and farmhouse styles. Keep reading for more Christmas decor ideas to get you in the…
- Free Christmas Art Prints – Cute Decor IdeaLooking for some free Christmas art prints or winter prints to help decorate your home this winter? We’ve got you covered! Below, we have a collection of festive and winter-themed art prints that you can download and print for free. Whether you’re looking for a cheerful holiday decoration or something to add some extra seasonal…
- DIY Christmas Mantle Decor – Faux Garland and EucalyptusIf you are looking for a quick and easy way DIY to dress up your Christmas mantle, consider using faux garland and eucalyptus. This simple DIY project can be completed in just a few minutes, and it is sure to add some festive charm to your home. Plus, if you have any leftover materials, you…