5 Rustic Farmhouse Bedding Set ideas
Time to refresh your bedroom with some fun rustic farmhouse bedding set ideas. Let’s take your bedroom from drab to fab with some color and warmth!
There are so many ways to give your home a fresh new look and feel, but if you’re looking for something simple yet effective then try adding some earth tones. Earth colors such as browns or greens will help bring in more warmth than just white would alone while also being easy on the eye!
This post does contain affiliate links and I may earn a commission if you choose to make a purchase thank you.
If you’re looking for some colorful or cozy items to spruce up your bedroom, then I’ve got the perfect thing.
Farmhouse Bed and Furniture
First, you need a cute farmhouse bed that won’t break the bank. I have had this set for a year now and absolutely love it! It comes in white and grey as well.
Unfortunately, we could not fit the really cute matching nightstands in our small bedroom but found some cute antique-looking off-white ones to add some color to the room.
To shop the items just click on the photos!
Chocolate Brown Duvet Cover
Farmhouse bedding King – Pillows
Now let’s be real the pillow are the best part right?! I know I love adding more and changing them up frequently. My husband just loves having them all on the bed and o take them off every night too!
There are so many ways to style the pillows on your bed, ours is a king bed so we need bigger sizes and I use three euro pillows.
I can tell you right now or maybe you can tell from the photo I am absolutely the worst at styling pillows. I literally tried placing these 10 different ways and gave up. This was the best I could do. I searched and searched for inspo on Pinterest and just could not execute it ;like I wanted.
That’s ok though I know what I am good at and it’s not that! But either way I still have to have pillows on the bed to sleep with.
My favorite pillows are the Ikea down feather inserts because they are so inexpensive. I use those and we each have a temperpediuc pillow as well. You can shop the pillows and bedding all below by clicking on the photos!
Rustic Farmhouse Bedroom Decor
Now let’s talk about some decor that can that can be added for fun too! everyone has different opinions on what can go in the bedroom. Like my husband who loves deer heads and he does;t mind them in the bedroom. Some might not agree but here we are!
I do have to give nad take with the hubby here and there to keep him happy too. Most of the time I have free rein to decorate the house how I please so I can;t complain too much. We do live in a rural area and I like to decorate in rustic farmhouse style. I have a lot of decor with deer, coes, horses etc. because it’s apart of our lifestyle.
Modern Farmhouse Bedding DIeas
If you liked this post on rustic farmhouse bedding then make sure to check out my other home decor related blog posts below and pin for later!
- Best Rustic Christmas DecorFind the best rustic Christmas decor here! It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas! And what better way to get into the spirit of the season than with some rustic Christmas decor. We have gathered our favorite pieces from around the web to give you some inspiration for your own space. Hope you enjoy…
- 5 Rustic Farmhouse Bedding Set ideasTime to refresh your bedroom with some fun rustic farmhouse bedding set ideas. Let’s take your bedroom from drab to fab with some color and warmth! There are so many ways to give your home a fresh new look and feel, but if you’re looking for something simple yet effective then try adding some earth…
- Rustic Farmhouse Winter Posters and FramesThis winter you can add some rustic farmhouse posters and frames to your decor and make it extra festive. I love adding artwork to my mantle and this Christmas the deer and winter trees were a hit. This post does contain affiliate links and I may earn a small commission if you choose to make…
- Antique Faux Fireplace mantleI’ve got the cutest antique faux fire[lace mantle for you guys! This one is a beauty and won’t break the bank! I have always wanted to have a fireplace or mantle to decorate and now I do! The best part is I had it delivered to the house and it took no time at all…
- Cozy Fall Home Decor IdeasLet’s chat about fall farmhouse home decor ideas! Who doesn’t love a cozy fall evening? The leaves are changing, the air is crisp and fireplaces are lit. Fall is the perfect time to curl up with friends and enjoy some hot cocoa while you swap stories about your latest work projects. But don’t let all…