Wallpaper is back and nothing like your grandma’s 70’s style like you might picture especially if its wallpaper from Spoonflower. The new trends are bold and bright. Monochrome and floral are huge right now.
I have seen thousands of good inspiration photos on Pinterest with most being in nurseries or kids bedrooms. As a designer, I try to stay up on trends. I am seeing a lot of cactus or boho patterns and large-scale flowers in bright and fun colors.
I have been designing like a crazy woman lately and wanted to share some of the designs with you shown on wallpaper mockups. I sell my designs on Spoonflower and one of the things they offer their custom printing on is wallpaper and gift wrap.
Spoonflower is a site where artists or graphic designers upload their artwork. Once uploaded their system repeats it for you. Then you can buy fabric wallpaper or gift wrap from them in your own designs. If you want to showcase your designs then the best way to do that is through mockups. I bought this wallpaper mockup here and added my designs to display. Pretty cool right?
I love their items because of how unique they are. Their wallpaper comes in two styles. Smooth or woven. The smooth is great for walls that are textured and the woven wallpaper is repositionable.
Boy and Girl Wallpaper Designs
I designed these to mainly use in boys’ or girls’ bedrooms, nurseries, or playrooms. The patterns can fit many different aesthetics and make any wall pop. One thing I have been seeing a lot of is the wall behind a crib being done in wallpaper. It makes the room look so good.
Below are a few of my designs shown on rolls of wallpaper. If you want to buy the wallpaper yourself click here. Once in my shop on Spoonflower pick any design and you will be able to choose from buying fabric, gift wrap, or wallpaper instantly. If you want a custom design made for your home or business click here.
Wallpaper for Nurseries or Playrooms Specs
These descriptions are straight from Spoonflower:
Spoonflower Smooth Wallpaper
Opaque white paper with a water-activated adhesive backing
– 24 inches (61 cm) wide, the length is customizable starting at 12 inches (30.5 cm)
– Eco-friendly, FSC Certified, formaldehyde-, phthalate-, and PVC-free
– To install, simply soak in water and apply
– Easily removable
– Made in the USA of imported and U.S. materials and printed at our headquarters in Durham, NC, USA.
Spoonflower Woven Wallpaper
– 100% opaque white polyester with adhesive backing
– 24 inches (61 cm) wide
– Customizable length, starting from 12 inches (30.48 cm)
– Formaldehyde-, phthalate-, and PVC-free
– Perfect for accent walls, drawer liners, shelf liners, wall or tech decals, craft and home dec projects
– Printed at our headquarters in Durham, NC, USA.
Pinterest Nursery Inspiration
All of these photos are from Pinterest and the wallpaper can be found at Spoonflower or straight from Roostery.
I hope you got inspired by some cute floral wallpaper for a kid’s room! Take a look at some of my other blog posts and don’t forget to share for later via the buttons below!
- Pinterest Worthy Farmhouse Baby Girls Nursery
- Sunflower Christmas Tree Decorations and Ideas
- Fall Farmhouse Decor for Small Spaces
- Pink Fall Front Porch Decor
- Most Pinned Pins on Pinterest