How to Remodel Your Bathroom for Under $1500
Let’s talk all about how to remodel your bathroom for under $1500. Have you been wanting to spruce up your bathroom? Think it is going to be too expensive?
Be inspired with these bathroom designs and decorating ideas. Discover ideas for your bathroom remodel, including colors, storage, layouts and organization. Make the most used room of your house cozy and cute!
It does not have to be expensive. I put together some items to buy or look at for inspiration. You can do the whole thing for under $1500.
This post contains affiliate links and I may earn a small commission if you choose to make a purchase.
Big or Small Budgets to Remodel Your Bathroom Easily
First, if you want to remodel your bathroom but don’t want to buy a whole new vanity or paint you can easily do that. Just add a new light, hardware, rugs, or shower curtain. This is what I share with you below. Let’s say you bought all of the items below that I gave examples of you would be less than $1500!
- shower curtain under $100
- bathroom light $150-$300
- pulls/handles $50 – $100
- bathroom vanity $300-1000
- rugs and new decor under $200
If your space is smaller remember light colors are better and when in doubt white! For a list of my favorite farmhouse paint colors from Joanna Gaines and their color-matched to Benjamin Moore paint colors click that pretty blue link above. Some other colors to consider are muted neutrals and warm whites.
The easiest way to spruce up the bathroom besides the paint is a shower curtain. Remember again if your bathroom is small make sure to get a lighter color to make the space feel bigger. The darker colors will make it looks smaller.
Some of my favorite shower curtains for inspiration. I added a few new ones in 2021. I even bought the floral one from Urban Outfitters! Click on the photos to see more information.
Bathroom Remodel – Drawer Pulls and Handles
One item that I added to my list to consider is drawer pulls. This is a great item that you can buy and spruce up your already existing vanity for really inexpensively.
Older vanities or cabinets don’t always have them but they will add just the right modern touch to space. Here are the ones I liked.
Check out my blog post with pictures of before and after of redoing my bathroom vanity (after this post was live). I ended up painting it green and adding new handles. It was a quick DIY project and I love how it turned out.
Lights are on the higher end of price points but once you get them it will last forever so make sure you get ones you like. I have found a few that I love and that will much the pulls and handles I posted above. See how fun remodeling can be!
All of these lights would look good above a vanity or even hanging on a wall with a mirror. The possibilities are endless!
By far the most expensive part of remodeling your bathroom besides the shower or bath is the vanity. Single double or even triple sink vanities can be expensive. Like I mentioned up top I just repainted mien and added knew pulls to it. It made a huge difference!
I wanted to share some new vanities with you and let you know they are pretty easy to install and can give you a lot of extra storage if you need more too. Let me know if the comments which one is your favorite. Or pin for later!
Edited Jan 2021 with more vanity options. You guys really wanted to know where the lighter natural wood vanity came from below but it’s a custom-made piece so I added some similar ones to the list but they are not under $1500 but at least you can see some more options!
Bathroom Remodel Pictures
You know I am a Pinterest queen so I love sharing inspirational photos from Pinterest. You can get all the sources from the pins on Pinterest. I tried to share some below as well.
I love the natural wood mixed with black and white here. Want this awesome light?
I found a similar one online that wasn’t going to break the bank.
Take a look at these photos from my Pinterest bathroom board. Head over there for all of the sources!
Farmhouse Bathroom Remodel
Thanks for stopping by the blog and letting me help you with ideas to remodel your bathroom. If you like this post you might like my post on modern farmhouse style or pin for later by hovering over the images and clicking the icon on the top left.
Check out my latest blog posts below 🙂
- how to decorate a Farmhouse Entrance TableHow to decorate a farmhouse entry table the easy way! I will show you what elements and decor to use to make it look cute and welcoming. Over the last couple of years, entrance tables have become more popular and have become a staple in some homes. I love seeing cute tables decorated right when…
- Farmhouse Coffee Bar Ideas and DecorCaffeine and pretty decor are always a must! I myself like ice tea more but I still love a cute coffee bar or coffee area. Today I want to share some inspiration with you and some coffee bar decor! Whether you like it dark or extra sweet there’s no reason why you can’t have a…
- Easy Christmas Potpourri DIY JarsIt’s the most festive time of the year and now your house can smell super festive with little effort and items you probably already have around the house! Making homemade Christmas potpourri is super easy and also makes a great homemade Christmas gift! Christmas Potpourri DIY Recipe mason jar with lid cinnamon sticks fruit (oranges,…
- Farmhouse Bedroom Bedding and Decor that won’t break the bankOur bedrooms are sanctuaries and need to be comfy and cute! My farmhouse bedroom needed a makeover bad and I was so excited when it was finally time! We had all handy down furniture and our mattress was literally super lumpy and old. It was time for us to get all new stuff! We have…
- How to Install Picture frame Wainscoting – DIY Wall TreatmentI have wanted to add board and batten or picture frame wainscoting to a wall in my house for a long time now. My hubby was against it though forever because we recently remodeled the house and had all the walls drywalled and textured and they were freshly painted. He kept saying no we just…