How to Remodel Your Bathroom for Under $1500
Let’s talk all about how to remodel your bathroom for under $1500. Have you been wanting to spruce up your bathroom? Think it is going to be too expensive?
Be inspired with these bathroom designs and decorating ideas. Discover ideas for your bathroom remodel, including colors, storage, layouts and organization. Make the most used room of your house cozy and cute!
It does not have to be expensive. I put together some items to buy or look at for inspiration. You can do the whole thing for under $1500.
This post contains affiliate links and I may earn a small commission if you choose to make a purchase.
Big or Small Budgets to Remodel Your Bathroom Easily
First, if you want to remodel your bathroom but don’t want to buy a whole new vanity or paint you can easily do that. Just add a new light, hardware, rugs, or shower curtain. This is what I share with you below. Let’s say you bought all of the items below that I gave examples of you would be less than $1500!
- shower curtain under $100
- bathroom light $150-$300
- pulls/handles $50 – $100
- bathroom vanity $300-1000
- rugs and new decor under $200
If your space is smaller remember light colors are better and when in doubt white! For a list of my favorite farmhouse paint colors from Joanna Gaines and their color-matched to Benjamin Moore paint colors click that pretty blue link above. Some other colors to consider are muted neutrals and warm whites.
The easiest way to spruce up the bathroom besides the paint is a shower curtain. Remember again if your bathroom is small make sure to get a lighter color to make the space feel bigger. The darker colors will make it looks smaller.
Some of my favorite shower curtains for inspiration. I added a few new ones in 2021. I even bought the floral one from Urban Outfitters! Click on the photos to see more information.
Bathroom Remodel – Drawer Pulls and Handles
One item that I added to my list to consider is drawer pulls. This is a great item that you can buy and spruce up your already existing vanity for really inexpensively.
Older vanities or cabinets don’t always have them but they will add just the right modern touch to space. Here are the ones I liked.
Check out my blog post with pictures of before and after of redoing my bathroom vanity (after this post was live). I ended up painting it green and adding new handles. It was a quick DIY project and I love how it turned out.
Lights are on the higher end of price points but once you get them it will last forever so make sure you get ones you like. I have found a few that I love and that will much the pulls and handles I posted above. See how fun remodeling can be!
All of these lights would look good above a vanity or even hanging on a wall with a mirror. The possibilities are endless!
By far the most expensive part of remodeling your bathroom besides the shower or bath is the vanity. Single double or even triple sink vanities can be expensive. Like I mentioned up top I just repainted mien and added knew pulls to it. It made a huge difference!
I wanted to share some new vanities with you and let you know they are pretty easy to install and can give you a lot of extra storage if you need more too. Let me know if the comments which one is your favorite. Or pin for later!
Edited Jan 2021 with more vanity options. You guys really wanted to know where the lighter natural wood vanity came from below but it’s a custom-made piece so I added some similar ones to the list but they are not under $1500 but at least you can see some more options!
Bathroom Remodel Pictures
You know I am a Pinterest queen so I love sharing inspirational photos from Pinterest. You can get all the sources from the pins on Pinterest. I tried to share some below as well.
I love the natural wood mixed with black and white here. Want this awesome light?
I found a similar one online that wasn’t going to break the bank.
Take a look at these photos from my Pinterest bathroom board. Head over there for all of the sources!
Farmhouse Bathroom Remodel
Thanks for stopping by the blog and letting me help you with ideas to remodel your bathroom. If you like this post you might like my post on modern farmhouse style or pin for later by hovering over the images and clicking the icon on the top left.
Check out my latest blog posts below 🙂
- Cozy Fall Home Decor IdeasLet’s chat about fall farmhouse home decor ideas! Who doesn’t love a cozy fall evening? The leaves are changing, the air is crisp and fireplaces are lit. Fall is the perfect time to curl up with friends and enjoy some hot cocoa while you swap stories about your latest work projects. But don’t let all…
- Fall Living Room DecorFall is quickly approaching, and for many of us, that means changing up the living room. With the change in season comes a need to switch out summer decor with more warm colors and autumn decor pieces. The best part about this time of year is it’s easy to create your own personal space by…
- Fall Decor Faux VegetablesLet’s talk about fall decor with faux vegetables. You might not think it’s possible to decorate your home for the fall without having a pumpkin in sight, but I’m here to show you otherwise. With faux vegetables, you can get that cozy feeling of autumn without buying a ton of pumpkins and worry about them…
- Fall Quilt and Harvest ArrangementFall is a time for family, pumpkin spice lattes, and the changing colors of leaves. It’s also a perfect excuse to make your home cozy with new decor including a comfy quilt and pretty floral arrangements. One way you can incorporate fall into your decorating style this season is by using natural materials like quilts…
- Fall Harvest Tablescape with Fresh VegetablesHey, everyone time for a fall harvest tablescape with fresh vegetables! Fall is here and it’s time to decorate for the season. The best way to do that is with a tablescape, of course. I’m going to show you how to set up a fall harvest tablescape using fresh vegetables. This will not only look…