How to Remodel Your Bathroom for Under $1500
Let’s talk all about how to remodel your bathroom for under $1500. Have you been wanting to spruce up your bathroom? Think it is going to be too expensive?
Be inspired by these bathroom designs and decorating ideas. Discover ideas for your bathroom remodel, including colors, storage, layouts, and organization. Make the most used room of your house cozy and cute!
It does not have to be expensive. I put together some items to buy or look at for inspiration. You can do the whole thing for under $1500.
This post contains affiliate links and I may earn a small commission if you choose to make a purchase.
Big or Small Budgets to Remodel Your Bathroom Easily
First, if you want to remodel your bathroom but don’t want to buy a whole new vanity or paint you can easily do that by just doing a few things. Just add a new light, hardware, rugs, or shower curtain. This is what I share with you below. Let’s say you bought all of the items below that I gave examples of you would be less than $1500 and you will save a bunch of money!
- shower curtain under $100
- bathroom light $150-$300
- pulls/handles $50 – $100
- bathroom vanity $300-1000
- rugs and new decor under $200
If your space is smaller remember light colors are better and when in doubt white! For a list of my favorite farmhouse paint colors from Joanna Gaines and their color-matched to Benjamin Moore paint colors click that pretty blue link above. Some other colors to consider are muted neutrals and warm whites.
The easiest way to spruce up the bathroom besides the paint is by adding a new shower curtain. Remember again if your bathroom is small make sure to get a lighter color to make the space feel bigger. The darker colors will make it looks smaller.
Some of my favorite shower curtains for inspiration. I added a few new ones in 2021. I even bought the floral one from Urban Outfitters! Click on the photos to see more information.
Bathroom Remodel – Drawer Pulls and Handles
One item that I added to my list to consider is drawer pulls. This is a great item that you can buy and spruce up your already existing vanity for really inexpensively.
Older vanities or cabinets don’t always have them but they will add just the right modern touch to space because it is more modern and trendy. Here are the ones I liked.
Check out my blog post with pictures of before and after redoing my bathroom vanity (after this post was live). I ended up painting it green and adding new handles. It was a quick DIY project and I love how it turned out.
Lights are on the higher end of price points but once you get them they will last forever so make sure you get ones you like. I have found a few that I love and that will much the pulls and handles I posted above. See how fun remodeling can be!
All of these lights would look good above a vanity or even hanging on a wall with a mirror. The possibilities are endless!
By far the most expensive part of remodeling your bathroom besides the shower or bath is the vanity. Single double or even triple sink vanities can be expensive. Like I mentioned up top I just repainted mien and added knew pulls to it. It made a huge difference!
I wanted to share some new vanities with you and let you know they are pretty easy to install and can give you a lot of extra storage if you need more too. Let me know if the comments which one is your favorite. Or pin for later!
Edited Jan 2021 with more vanity options. You guys really wanted to know where the lighter natural wood vanity came from below but it’s a custom-made piece so I added some similar ones to the list but they are not under $1500 but at least you can see some more options!
Bathroom Remodel Pictures
You know I am a Pinterest queen so I love sharing inspirational photos from Pinterest. You can get all the sources from the pins on Pinterest. I tried to share some below as well.
I love the natural wood mixed with black and white here. Want this awesome light?
I found a similar one online that wasn’t going to break the bank.
Take a look at these photos from my Pinterest bathroom board. Head over there for all of the sources!
Farmhouse Bathroom Remodel
Thanks for stopping by the blog and letting me help you with ideas to remodel your bathroom. If you like this post you might like my post on modern farmhouse style or pin for later by hovering over the images and clicking the icon on the top left.
Check out my latest blog posts below 🙂
- 5 Best Places for to buy Fresh Garland onlineChristmas is coming, and with it comes the need to start decorating, and this year I love fresh Christmas garlands. No need to hunt it down just have it delivered to your door. That way, you have plenty of time for decorating and designing the perfect space. You can still find fresh garland at this…
- Western Baby Shower IdeasLooking for trendy and unique western baby shower ideas? Let’s go! Having a baby is one of the most exciting times in a woman’s life. And what better way to celebrate than with a western-themed baby shower? From decorations to food, these ideas will help you throw the perfect cowboy-inspired party for your little one.…
- Minimal Modern Farmhouse Christmas tree – with Ribbon and ornamentsIt’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas! If you’re looking for inspiration for your holiday decorating, look no further than this modern farmhouse Christmas tree. With brown and gold ornaments, ribbon, and lights, it’s the perfect mix of rustic and farmhouse styles. Keep reading for more Christmas decor ideas to get you in the…
- Free Christmas Art Prints – Cute Decor IdeaLooking for some free Christmas art prints or winter prints to help decorate your home this winter? We’ve got you covered! Below, we have a collection of festive and winter-themed art prints that you can download and print for free. Whether you’re looking for a cheerful holiday decoration or something to add some extra seasonal…
- DIY Christmas Mantle Decor – Faux Garland and EucalyptusIf you are looking for a quick and easy way DIY to dress up your Christmas mantle, consider using faux garland and eucalyptus. This simple DIY project can be completed in just a few minutes, and it is sure to add some festive charm to your home. Plus, if you have any leftover materials, you…