How to Remodel Your Bathroom for Under $1500
Let’s talk all about how to remodel your bathroom for under $1500. Have you been wanting to spruce up your bathroom? Think it is going to be too expensive?
Be inspired with these bathroom designs and decorating ideas. Discover ideas for your bathroom remodel, including colors, storage, layouts and organization. Make the most used room of your house cozy and cute!
It does not have to be expensive. I put together some items to buy or look at for inspiration. You can do the whole thing for under $1500.
This post contains affiliate links and I may earn a small commission if you choose to make a purchase.
Big or Small Budgets to Remodel Your Bathroom Easily
First, if you want to remodel your bathroom but don’t want to buy a whole new vanity or paint you can easily do that. Just add a new light, hardware, rugs, or shower curtain. This is what I share with you below. Let’s say you bought all of the items below that I gave examples of you would be less than $1500!
- shower curtain under $100
- bathroom light $150-$300
- pulls/handles $50 – $100
- bathroom vanity $300-1000
- rugs and new decor under $200
If your space is smaller remember light colors are better and when in doubt white! For a list of my favorite farmhouse paint colors from Joanna Gaines and their color-matched to Benjamin Moore paint colors click that pretty blue link above. Some other colors to consider are muted neutrals and warm whites.
The easiest way to spruce up the bathroom besides the paint is a shower curtain. Remember again if your bathroom is small make sure to get a lighter color to make the space feel bigger. The darker colors will make it looks smaller.
Some of my favorite shower curtains for inspiration. I added a few new ones in 2021. I even bought the floral one from Urban Outfitters! Click on the photos to see more information.
Bathroom Remodel – Drawer Pulls and Handles
One item that I added to my list to consider is drawer pulls. This is a great item that you can buy and spruce up your already existing vanity for really inexpensively.
Older vanities or cabinets don’t always have them but they will add just the right modern touch to space. Here are the ones I liked.
Check out my blog post with pictures of before and after of redoing my bathroom vanity (after this post was live). I ended up painting it green and adding new handles. It was a quick DIY project and I love how it turned out.
Lights are on the higher end of price points but once you get them it will last forever so make sure you get ones you like. I have found a few that I love and that will much the pulls and handles I posted above. See how fun remodeling can be!
All of these lights would look good above a vanity or even hanging on a wall with a mirror. The possibilities are endless!
By far the most expensive part of remodeling your bathroom besides the shower or bath is the vanity. Single double or even triple sink vanities can be expensive. Like I mentioned up top I just repainted mien and added knew pulls to it. It made a huge difference!
I wanted to share some new vanities with you and let you know they are pretty easy to install and can give you a lot of extra storage if you need more too. Let me know if the comments which one is your favorite. Or pin for later!
Edited Jan 2021 with more vanity options. You guys really wanted to know where the lighter natural wood vanity came from below but it’s a custom-made piece so I added some similar ones to the list but they are not under $1500 but at least you can see some more options!
Bathroom Remodel Pictures
You know I am a Pinterest queen so I love sharing inspirational photos from Pinterest. You can get all the sources from the pins on Pinterest. I tried to share some below as well.
I love the natural wood mixed with black and white here. Want this awesome light?
I found a similar one online that wasn’t going to break the bank.
Take a look at these photos from my Pinterest bathroom board. Head over there for all of the sources!
Farmhouse Bathroom Remodel
Thanks for stopping by the blog and letting me help you with ideas to remodel your bathroom. If you like this post you might like my post on modern farmhouse style or pin for later by hovering over the images and clicking the icon on the top left.
Check out my latest blog posts below 🙂
- Cinco De Mayo Tablescape with vintage DishesCinco de Mayo is such a fun thing to celebrate and I have these vintage pink and blue dishes for a long time now I finally was able to do a tablescape with them. Being festive is so much fun sometimes and getting my girls into the spirit is a blessing as well. I was…
- farmhouse Cabinet – Chippy StorageI just got this really awesome farmhouse cabinet that has tons of storage and is on wheels! I saw this at a local antique shop and had to have it. My house has zero storage or closest space so I am constantly looking for things to store my decor in! Let’s be real I have…
- Mothers Day tablescapes – Flowers – LinensMothers Day is right around the corner and I wanted to inspire you to go all out for your mom! These photos are going to be bright and cheery and you will want to make your own killer tablescape after seeing all the pretty pictures. Next week when it gets a little closer and I…
- Spring Decor with Dsitressed Wood ArchSpring is in the air and I love decorating for it. I wanted to share some of my spring decor with you and a new arch mirror I got. the mirror is lovely and I absolutely love it and couldn’t wait to style it with some spring flowers and eggs. Spring is always so fun…
- Easy DIY Bunny Garland – Fun Spring DecorAn easy DIY bunny garland made with paper! This tutorial is very easy and turned out so cute! You will most likely have all the supplies on hand too! I loved how they turned out with the cute paper. I always have paper and stationery on hand for projects just like this. 2021 is coming…