How to Remodel Your Bathroom for Under $1500
Let’s talk all about how to remodel your bathroom for under $1500. Have you been wanting to spruce up your bathroom? Think it is going to be too expensive?
Be inspired by these bathroom designs and decorating ideas. Discover ideas for your bathroom remodel, including colors, storage, layouts, and organization. Make the most used room of your house cozy and cute!
It does not have to be expensive. I put together some items to buy or look at for inspiration. You can do the whole thing for under $1500.
This post contains affiliate links and I may earn a small commission if you choose to make a purchase.
Big or Small Budgets to Remodel Your Bathroom Easily
First, if you want to remodel your bathroom but don’t want to buy a whole new vanity or paint you can easily do that by just doing a few things. Just add a new light, hardware, rugs, or shower curtain. This is what I share with you below. Let’s say you bought all of the items below that I gave examples of you would be less than $1500 and you will save a bunch of money!
- shower curtain under $100
- bathroom light $150-$300
- pulls/handles $50 – $100
- bathroom vanity $300-1000
- rugs and new decor under $200
If your space is smaller remember light colors are better and when in doubt white! For a list of my favorite farmhouse paint colors from Joanna Gaines and their color-matched to Benjamin Moore paint colors click that pretty blue link above. Some other colors to consider are muted neutrals and warm whites.
The easiest way to spruce up the bathroom besides the paint is by adding a new shower curtain. Remember again if your bathroom is small make sure to get a lighter color to make the space feel bigger. The darker colors will make it looks smaller.
Some of my favorite shower curtains for inspiration. I added a few new ones in 2021. I even bought the floral one from Urban Outfitters! Click on the photos to see more information.
Bathroom Remodel – Drawer Pulls and Handles
One item that I added to my list to consider is drawer pulls. This is a great item that you can buy and spruce up your already existing vanity for really inexpensively.
Older vanities or cabinets don’t always have them but they will add just the right modern touch to space because it is more modern and trendy. Here are the ones I liked.
Check out my blog post with pictures of before and after redoing my bathroom vanity (after this post was live). I ended up painting it green and adding new handles. It was a quick DIY project and I love how it turned out.
Lights are on the higher end of price points but once you get them they will last forever so make sure you get ones you like. I have found a few that I love and that will much the pulls and handles I posted above. See how fun remodeling can be!
All of these lights would look good above a vanity or even hanging on a wall with a mirror. The possibilities are endless!
By far the most expensive part of remodeling your bathroom besides the shower or bath is the vanity. Single double or even triple sink vanities can be expensive. Like I mentioned up top I just repainted mien and added knew pulls to it. It made a huge difference!
I wanted to share some new vanities with you and let you know they are pretty easy to install and can give you a lot of extra storage if you need more too. Let me know if the comments which one is your favorite. Or pin for later!
Edited Jan 2021 with more vanity options. You guys really wanted to know where the lighter natural wood vanity came from below but it’s a custom-made piece so I added some similar ones to the list but they are not under $1500 but at least you can see some more options!
Bathroom Remodel Pictures
You know I am a Pinterest queen so I love sharing inspirational photos from Pinterest. You can get all the sources from the pins on Pinterest. I tried to share some below as well.
I love the natural wood mixed with black and white here. Want this awesome light?
I found a similar one online that wasn’t going to break the bank.
Take a look at these photos from my Pinterest bathroom board. Head over there for all of the sources!
Farmhouse Bathroom Remodel
Thanks for stopping by the blog and letting me help you with ideas to remodel your bathroom. If you like this post you might like my post on modern farmhouse style or pin for later by hovering over the images and clicking the icon on the top left.
Check out my latest blog posts below 🙂
- Free Printable Artwork to frameLooking for a way to add some personality to your walls without spending a bunch of money? Check out these free printable artwork downloads! There are a variety of designs to choose from, so you’re sure to find something that fits your style. Plus, they’re all sized perfectly for framing so that you can hang…
- DIY Accent Wall Refresh with Green PaintLooking to do a DIY refresh to your home or space? Why not try painting an accent wall green? It’s a great way to add some life and energy to a room without going too crazy. And it’s really easy to do – you don’t need any special skills or equipment. So why not give…
- 10 Favorite Spring Home Decor IDeas that make me happyNow that the weather is finally starting to warm up, it’s time to start thinking about spring home decor! These are my 10 favorite ideas for making your home bright and cheerful this season. I hope they inspire you to create a space you love spending time in. Happy decorating! I have compiled a few…
- Best Rustic Christmas DecorFind the best rustic Christmas decor here! It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas! And what better way to get into the spirit of the season than with some rustic Christmas decor. We have gathered our favorite pieces from around the web to give you some inspiration for your own space. Hope you enjoy…
- 5 Rustic Farmhouse Bedding Set ideasTime to refresh your bedroom with some fun rustic farmhouse bedding set ideas. Let’s take your bedroom from drab to fab with some color and warmth! There are so many ways to give your home a fresh new look and feel, but if you’re looking for something simple yet effective then try adding some earth…